M1t And 4ad/ M5aa

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
OK, I said I was going to keep a log and here it is. Despite what I've heard, I'm starting at 20mg ed of M1T and 1000 mg of transdermal 4AD ed for 2 weeks and on the 3rd and 4th week, I'll be dropping these two and taking 20mg of M5AA ed. PCT will include 40mg Nolva and 600mg 6oxo. I started last night and I took some measurements and stats beforehand.

Weight: 246
Height: 74"
Neck: 19.5"
Waist: 40" (yeah, i know, but it was 42" 3 weeks ago)
Arms: 19"
Chest: 49"
Calves: 16.5" (lacking due to past leg injuries)
Thighs (6" above the knee): 25"

My basic split is:
Monday--Chest
Tuesday-Legs #1
Wednesday-Back and Biceps
Thursday--Day off
Friday-- Shoulders and Triceps
Saturday--Legs #2

For obvious measurement reasons, I do 2 leg days per week. It's been working great so far. I should be able to post everyday.

Today was legs. Exercises include Squat, Deadlift, Leg extensions, and Calves. And I went up 3 reps on squat and deadlift since last week. Haven't really felt any lethargy or anything. However, my temper seems to have escalated overnight. Won't blame it on the stack yet though.

Last edited:

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Legs twice a week? Ouch!! Would never work for me
The way i work my legs i can only work them once a week.
What if your bf?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good idea on the M5aa on the last two weeks. It might serve to dry you out and overcome any leftover M1T lethargy blahs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my leg workouts are a killer also. I don't follow a certain number of sets. I just keep going up until I can't get any more than 6 reps. On leg day 2, I do leg press, hack squat, staight leg deadlifts, extensions, curls, standing calves, seated calves, and the 3-point sets with toes at different angles.

As for bodyfat, it's @ 14-15%. My current schedule is:
(preworkout)0400-12oz milk, 1 scoop of whey protein, 3 egg whites, 1 poptart
(post)0730--MRP shake, 5 grams creatine, 1 poptart, 4 oz chicken breast
1000--4oz chicken breast, protein bar
1200--5-6oz chopped chicken with white rice
1500--MRP shake
1630--8 oz chicken breast
1800--30-45 minutes cardio
1900--4oz lean beef with rice
2100--16oz skim milk and 5 egg whites blended

M1T--taken after cardio usually around 1830
4AD trans--0415 and 1900ish. not the desired time, but schedule is hectic.

Total protein--@400-420 grams
Carbs--@200-230
Fat--50-70 grams

Other supplements taken throughout the day are:
20 grams glutamine ed
10 grams creatine ed
3 multivitamins
3000 mg flax oil
3000 mg fish oil
3000 mg Vitamin C

and a partridge in a pear tree............... :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Diet hasn't changed, but I gained 3 lbs since yesterday. Did back and bi's this morning. Got an extra 2 reps on wide grip pullups and 10 more lbs. on close grip cable rows. Gained an extra rep or two on everything else to include bi's. Still no bad side effects. Feel great, better than usual. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
F*ck, I feel f*cking great. Feels like I'm on some real stuff. Gained another 3 lbs since yesterday. That's 6 lbs so far in 3 days, and I checked my waist to make sure and it's the same, no loss. So, I measured my other parts. Chest and arms are up almost 1/4". Calves a slight increase.

Did shoulders and tri's this morning. No change in shoulder strength but endurance was up. I didn't have to take as long between sets to recover. Tri's went up about 10-20 lbs on each exercise.
I'm still doing my 30 minutes of cardio every night and it feels easier than normal. I'm going a little faster and I'm less out of breath. Like I said, this sh*t is great. May never do AS again. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ok, one negative effect now. I'm starting to break out a little on my forehead. Nothing crazy, but being only day 3, it could easily get worse.

On a further note, I'll be dropping this in about 11 days and moving on to M5AA. I'm not considering doing this currently but I'm still curious, would stacking M5AA with clenbuterol be a good cutter without sh*tting out my liver? :confused:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Up another 2 lbs for a grand total of 8 lbs in 4 days. Still no noticable lethargy, no more than usual anyway. Appetite is down, but I'm pushing through it. Did leg workout #2 today, went great. Everything went up considerably. No more news.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
No gym today, so I took some measurements. Arms are close to 19.5" now. Waist is the same. Chest is 49.25. I'll measure legs tommorrow. The measurments are off right now because of the killer workout yesterday. Weight gain is slowing down, I might consider stopping at the week mark depending on if gains are still going. No need continuing and risk shutting down harder if the gains aren't up to par. Might take a week off after that and then start the M5AA. We'll see though.......

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a chest workout. Had to change it up today, because on the first couple of sets of flat bench, I started feeling an uncomfortable pull in my left pec where I had slight tear back in July. So, I went to isolation movements for the rest of the workout and got a better than average workout out of it. My chest is definately dead and the pump was crazy. Anywayz, up another 3 lbs since 2 days ago for a total of 11 lbs in 6 days. Still feeling good, no lethargy. Still breaking out a little on my forehead but it's not getting any worse so screw it. Waist still hasn't gone up so that's a relief as to where the weight is going. Haven't got any replies as to my last post so "like a blind man at a urinal, I'm gonna have to feel my way around." :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The weight gain is great, I am amazed at th eamount you are puting on without any noticable sides other then acne. What was you question from the last post? Shold you stop after the end of this week and switch to the m5aa?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing as usual Sldge. :p Yeah, I weighed in today with no change. I think I'll drop the M1T and 4AD and call it a success before things go awry. No need pushing my natural test over the edge for any longer than necessary. I'm already getting funny looks at work. 11 lbs in 6 days can do that to you. I'll start the M5AA tommorrow and call it quits at no more than 2 weeks from now. So far, so good..... :cool:

bellicose

Banned
Awards
don't be content with 11lbs. Keep pushing yourself, for all you know half of that could be water.
Keep the cycle going, i am amazed at your gains so far

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's tempting bro, but at the same time, i'd freak out if i get off and lose a lot. now you've got me thinking though. damn, i'm gullible.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll stick with it for one more day. if i weigh in tommorrow the same as the previous two days, then i'm off and on to M5AA. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Your gains seem great and like most people they are tapering off at around the 7-10 mark. Personally, I've been stopping my cycles when the gains stop at 7-10 days. I've done 14 day cycles with no difference in amount of weight gained or retained. I just look at it as saving product for future cycles, saving one's self from worse shut down and being liver friendly.

With M1T more and longer doesn't seem to be better...although we haven't seen too many really long cycles yet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's cool. it's just weird how abrupt it stops. almost makes me think i did something different. but like you said, bioman, it seems to be the norm.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thought:

I wonder if you ran m-1-t alone until you stopped seeing gains and once that occurred add int he 4-ad?

Kinda a little kick start to the cycle mid way through? Any thoughts on this?

Just a theory running around my head :)

A

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not a bad idea, but it's too late for that with me. i've been taking 4 pumps a day (2 every 12 hours or so) since the start. mostly the 4AD is relied on to combat the sides of M1T anyway.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it's too late for you but not for me LOL.

I just started m-1-t today. I will be running 10mg (will up to max 20 if I don't see results) for 4 weeks.

This is my first time with the product and I just want to assess it's effectiveness alone.

If sides get to a point where I can't tolerate them... does ANYONE have any input about adding 4-ad half way through?

A

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You'd probably be fine doing that. I've run 2 M1T stand alone cycles and am finishing a M1T/4AD/1,4AD cycle.

The addition of 4AD halfway through shouldn't impact your cycle negatively although the 4AD might take a while to kick in and alleviate the sides.

The addition of the 4Ad/1,4AD to my cycle did not seem to add much LBM although it did give me additional energy and really kept my appetite going strong. M1T really kills my appetite.

All in all I think adding 4AD just makes the M1T cycle more "comfortable" and a bit more productive, lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, I gained 1 lb so I figure I'll stick it out for a little more. Checked in this morning at 258 for a 12 lb total gain so far. Did leg #1 today. Squats went good, gained an extra 10lbs plus 1 rep. But another side effect is my lower back is getting too pumped, to the point where it's difficult to walk. Feels very similar to a dbol pump. Couldn't finish deadlifts but I did what I could. Still no other sides, and the acne is starting to go away. Looking kinda forward to being done with this and moving on to M5AA but for now I won't ditch it until it ditches me.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ok, nevermind, it ditched me. Today I weighed in the exact same. Did back and bi's. Went good, gained about 10 lbs on each lift. So, the strength is still going up but I can get that out of M5AA and I'm looking forward to changing it up and stop rubbing this **** on twice a day. Look like a friggin pervert rubbing my chest, wife is laughing at me all the damn time. Anyway, I'm more than happy with the M1T and trans 4AD cycle, but the time has come to seek gains elsewhere. I'll be starting the M5AA tommorrow morning preworkout at 20mg.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
M5AA has begun

Well, I'm up another pound to 259 now. Did shoulders and tri's this morning. Shoulders didn't go so well, but it may be time to change the routine up. However, tri's went great. Everything went up considerably. Endurance is through the roof, having to take 30-60 second breaks between sets. Reached a personal best on close grip benches with 315 for 6 reps. So far so good. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Dropped 2lbs since yesterday but my strength and endurance are through the roof. Did legs#2 today, **** went great. Jumped up 20lbs on leg press, 30lbs on hack squat, 20lbs on straight leg deadlifts. No bad effects whatsoever. Feel great all day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Up one pound to 258lbs now. More good news is the bloat I had from M1T and 4AD is gone. M5AA seems to be a pretty good product. It's kind of weird though, I don't feel any different, but my strength is increasing faster than ever. Did chest this morning and things went better than expected. Up 10lbs on incline bench and up 50lbs on the hammer press machine, but then again, some of that 50lbs increase is probably because this is my 2nd week back on this particular exercise. I'll measure probably tommorrow sometime so see what's going on in that area. Til then, peace. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what the hell happened during 3 days but I dropped down to 251lbs this morning. Didn't matter too much, strength is still going up consistently. I suspect most of the bodyweight gain was water weight from the 4AD and M1T anyway. No big loss there. Cardio is going much easier, the back pumps have left, strength and endurance are going great. IMO M5AA is an awesome product and probably better than M1T.

jay12

Awards
Great log, keep it up. I've been following your cycle because I'm going to start the M5AA next week and, besides you, I have only seen feedback from Sledge and Prolangtum. I'm hoping it will help me retain, or gain strength, during my current cutting cycle. I've never seen too much of a strength increase from 1-T products and I can't stand the bloat I get so this sounds as if it might be what I'm looking for. I'm just wondering now whether to go with 10 or 20 mg pre-workout. I'll probably start out at 10 for the first week, but I haven't decided yet.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
awesome log, and I would start with the 10mgs, you can always increase the dose if needed. I have to agree, I love M5AA, without having a total change in attitude, which usually happens with me when I use tren, M5AA increases strength like crazy.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, I was beginning to think I was writing to myself. Anywayz, dropped another lb since yesterday. I'm down to 250lbs now. I measured last night, my arms are back down to 19", legs went down to less than usual to 23", calves 16", chest 48". Sounds bad at first but I'm stronger now than I've been in a long time. And I feel a lot leaner, starting to have an awesome peak on my bicep and lo and behold there's a six pack under there. I've got the eliptical maxed out for resistance and I'm burning it up as fast as I can go, and it's still no problem. Barely broke a sweat. Measurements and bodyweight don't mean a lot if the strength isn't there so I still consider this a success. Did back and bi's this morning and it went awesome. Went up 2 reps on wide-grip pullups, 20lbs on close grip pulldowns, and a rep or two on everything else.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Another question off topic regarding PCT. I know this stuff isn't illegal but I'm getting questions at work (marines) from the piss test people saying that I have been suspected for steroid use recently. I'm clean in that area by a long shot; however, the PCT includes Nolva which as far as I know is illegal. I've got 6oxo, but I've heard the bashings of doing that solo. Any suggestions as to what I could do? I've got less than a year left in this contract and then I'm done. It'd be screwed up to waste 8 years for Nolva.

jay12

Awards
I'm not too sure about the nolva, all these great 'research chems.' weren't available when I was in the army :mad: , but if you're concerned about it go ahead and just use the 6-OXO. I had GREAT success with a topical 6-OXO I homebrewed, but if you go over to BSL they've got a new topical out called post-androgen cycle therapy (PaCT) that should do the trick.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are telling him to take 6OXO over nolva? That isn't the brightest thing to do.

Those research chemsa re nothing out of the ordinary. It is either Nolva powder with Everclear,151, or peg. No big deal there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sifu, i know it's not the brightest thing to do but given my options with a possible piss test in the near future, nolva isn't the best idea. i'm looking for legal alternatives that won't cause the piss test monitors to **** a brick.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude if you are worried about that, you shouldn't even be on your cycle.

M5AA converts to Metelone(spelling) so it would show up as well if they are looking for anything other than recreational drugs. Otherwise I would fail the military test all the time.

And M1,4ADD will show up as either Methyl EQ or Dbol, so what is the difference?

jay12

Awards
You are telling him to take 6OXO over nolva? That isn't the brightest thing to do.

Those research chemsa re nothing out of the ordinary. It is either Nolva powder with Everclear,151, or peg. No big deal there.
No, I'm not telling him to use 6-oxo over nolva. I said I wan't sure about the nolva, as in whether to worry about it on a piss test. The big deal is that now you can go to any number of internet sites and order instead of having to find a reliable source, which wasn't the easiest thing to do a while back.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
First of all, prohormones are legal therefore I am allowed to take them, regardless of what it converts to, legal is legal. The question was about nolva, which is not legal. But the question is being avoided and flamed upon so nevermind.
Today, I weighed in at 249, so that's another lb down the shitter. But once again, it doesn't matter. I'm leaning up and strengthing up. Did shoulders and tri's today. Everything is going up by leaps and bounds. Did some cardio last night and once again burned the machine up with max resistance. This stuff is the shiznitz, I don't believe I could ask for more out of 1 product.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Beezle so you take phs because they are legal, but did you care to think about PCT supps like nolva which is just as important?
If you can't take nolva/clomid/idex for you PCT then you should have stayed away from stronger phs. Now all you can do is take your ZMA,6oxo and chrysin.

jay12

Awards
Ok, just my .02, but everyone needs to stop giving the man a hard time about what he is and isn't willing to take. I see absolutely nothing wrong with his desire to stay completely above board in regards to whether what he takes is legal or not. He's in a position where his life, not to mention his career, could go completely down the shitter if he's not careful about the 'supplements' he takes. Is it likely that he would get caught?...no, but that still might not justify the risk involved for him. Look, all I'm saying is that if you're unsure about the nolva don't use it, there are a lot of different options out there for you (6-oxo, PaCT, etc.). You already understand that they're not going to be as effective, but I seriously doubt you're going to be hypogonadal for the rest of your life if you don't use nolva. Anyways, thanks your cycle feedback and good luck with the rest of it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
MarcusG, Sifu, whoever,
OK, this will be my last post regarding this. I have nolva, I intended on taking nolva for PCT. To give a brief history, I've done a few illegal cycles while I've been in but I've had no problems until now. This is the first time they've questioned it which means they're watching my ass now. It doesn't show up on the standard piss test. It's a hormone test which is specifically for roids. Now, like I said, there is a problem because nolva is illegal so I have to deal with it as appropriate as possible.

Jay12, thanks for the help and suggestions.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright I missed the part where they suspected you of taking steroids. I thought you knew all along that nolva was illegal - so sorry bout that. I'm sure there are many military folks on this board who are using so maybe they can help. Is clomid illegal then?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 248lbs, 1lb loss since yesterday. That makes for 11lbs lost since last Friday (1 week). Did legs #2 today, went awesome once again. Gained another 10lbs on leg press, 30lbs on hack squat, and 20lbs on straight leg deadlifts. Awesome stuff, still feel great.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I work in a lab in a military hospital. Our machines are not set up to test for any AAS. Any AAS test will have to be shipped out to a reference lab and costs a bit of money. What exactly did the "piss test people" say to you? Also I believe under UCMJ they need a reason to test you other than "That guy's pretty fucking big.", like health problems, someone ratting on you, ect. I might be wrong. You might wanna talk to someone at JAG if you really think they're gonna test you, or have somebody else talk to them for you. And I really don't think nolva is that big of a deal, or they might not even test for it, but I could be wrong. I would not wanna use just 6oxo coming off your cycle, or any cycle for that matter. If you do have to use it, go for the bulk powder from Mike and some T-Gel. But I still think it's a bad idea to only use 6oxo.

surferdude26

Awards
Also I believe under UCMJ they need a reason to test you other than "That guy's pretty fucking big."
lol sorry, I just thought that was hilarious. On another note, my first shirt has seen my bottles of clomid and nolvadex and I told him the truth... they didn't say anything *shrug*.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
lol sorry, I just thought that was hilarious. On another note, my first shirt has seen my bottles of clomid and nolvadex and I told him the truth... they didn't say anything *shrug*.
What's a "first shirt"? I used to be at Fort Sam Houston. Man I miss San Antonio.

surferdude26

Awards
What's a "first shirt"? I used to be at Fort Sam Houston. Man I miss San Antonio.
First seargent :p haha, fort sam.. i bought my furniture there. Im stationed in lackland ATM. San antonio isn't bad... but apart from my other TDY assignments (colorado springs, landstuhl germany) I have to say that I have the grass is always greener on the other side effect. Because GOD i miss germany. But hey, at least im thankful i didnt get stuck in north dakota or somethin.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
They haven't said **** lately, so i'm starting to calm down. I got called in to the SgtMaj's office today, so I was expecting something, but it turned out to be nothing important. My captain basically told the piss test people to "fvck off, this guy eats about 10lbs of protein a day, and works out about 2 hours a day, he's not doing anything illegal." So, he told me to chill out and keep doing what I'm doing. I agree that nolva shouldn't be that big of a deal, I'm sure I could maneuver my way out of it if it comes down to it. So, as for now, I'm still planning on the nolva with 6oxo to be safe. I've got about 1 week left to go on M5AA and so far I'm more than pleased with what I've seen. :)

gobig1

Awards
Been there......

Went through all this **** 6-7 years ago.......was accused of taking steroids, the C.O. got NIS involved and they did a piss test for steroids, sent it to the Olympic Testing Lab at UCLA. Came back Positive for Nandralone metabolites. Two things that saved my ass.......first, SAVE all receipts from all the Prohormones you buy, if you ever have to "Prove" you are taking stuff you can show you have bought Legal, Over the counter (OTC) supplements/prohormones, even though some convert to "illegal" metabolites. Second, at the bottom of the Positive report, it stated "This metabolite can also be from the many legal substances containing 19-Nor" (not exact words, but very close). Supersoldier might be able to chime in on this but, every drug (legal and illegal) has a specific frequency that shows up on a Gas-Spectography (spelling) which identifies what it is, they aren't concerned with stuff like nolva, clomid, letro, as those are fairly common drugs and are not loaded in the "tested for" database unless specifically asked to test for, which again comes into play with the money. A Steroid test at the Olympic Drug Lab at UCLA, which is the West Coast Contracted lab for the entire Military, costs thousands of dollars for steroids only, each requested drug increases the cost, not many units want to spend extra money for ancillary drugs that they have no clue about anyway, let alone the standard steroid test cost. If it is negative, they just wasted thousands of dollars of unit funds that they can't get replaced and the Commanding Officer has to explain to someone up the chain (a General Officer), so they will want to be quite sure, whether it be solid probable cause or "proof" before they even request a test for steroids.

I have been through quite a few "random" urinalysis while using clomid, letro and nolva, never a glitch. The random tests are similar to a diabetic doing a test for insulin levels, in the sense that it is a simple, LOW COST method, testing for a specific item(s). They test for the big 5 or 6 illegal things (Cocaine, PCP, LSD, Ecstacy, Crystal Meth/ICE) nothing else will even show up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 4
milwood Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7