GMG760's cutting down for the San Diego Summer!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!:wave:

It's time for me to start peeling those calories and carbs back for my summertime six pack! I have quite a list of goodies I am going to use for this cut, as it is probably going to last a month or two longer than my last cut (10 weeks). I feel I am starting in better shape than my last time around cutting, and I sure know a bunch more about myself, my workout, and my diet.

I am putting this into the cycle info section because while I am not currently on a cycle, I am going to be using a hormone (I know I swore i wouldn't use a hormone while cutting, but this seems to make sense to me right now) or two along the way. This is going to be a long, slow cut, I am not trying to lose any muscle and I have a long time until summertime is here.

I am going to post my diet plans later this afternoon (I keep running out of time to start this log and I am tired of putting it off, so the intro is going to be in sections).

I'm gonna need your help guys, diet is the hardest thing to motivate myself to do, I love lifting, and don't mind the cardio... so I just gotta stop eating all these carbs! hahaha.

here is a basic list of my supplement plans.

I am currently running (started 3 days ago):

Multi-V

ON Nitrocore 24

Fish Oil by Nutraplanet

BCAAs - Various... currently using Vitamin Shoppe brand.

NoXplode (you guys can bust my balls all you want, I get a great pump and energy from it, and it doesn't taste like ass). I hate BSN, but I'll be damned if it isn't my favorite pre-workout drink.

The shredded summer stack:
RPN's DCP
DS Lean Xtreme

Avant Research's Napalm topical fat burner

May first will begin my hormonal section of my cutting cycle.

I am using Life support as my support supplement

My ideas are : Liquidrone solo, Hdrol/Liquidrone, or Hdrol/Feraguno
Haven't made my mind up yet, but I am leaning towards Hdrol/Feraguno... I want to hear the opinions you guys have about what I should run. I am not trying to gain 20 lbs... I am trying to use it effectively in my cut to maintain size, strength, and definition. This is why I am leaning towards the Hdrol/Feraguno.

PCT for my cycle will consist of, Toremifine, T911, and topical formestane. The topical formestane will be used ON cycle if I decide to run the liquidrone. I may buy some suppress-c topical from CEL to help with my PCT... I am yet undecided.

I have Dermatherm bottle coming, which will be used after my Napalm runs out.

I will also be adding in AP during the cycle, to allow me to eat more carbs while on cycle, and hopefully still maintain a steady state of fat loss.

At the end of the cycle, I will be adding a stimulant based cutting supplement, as well as going back to my PreWO supps.

Oh yea, a whole lotta H2O and lean protein!

My workout will consist of this:

Day 1 - Pull Upper body 12-20 reps - 4 exercises Chest, 2-3 triceps, 3 working sets per exercise.
Day 2 - Push Upper Body 12-20 reps - same as above except with back and biceps respectively.
Day 3- Off
Day 4 - Legs - 12-20 reps 2 compound exercises, 2 isolation exercises, 3 calve exercises. 3 working sets of every exercise
Day 5 - Shoulders/forearms - 12-20 reps - 3-4 exercises for shoulders, 2 for forearms. 3 working sets per exercise.
Day 6 - off
Day 7 - off

Cardio
Day 1 - HIIT
Day 2 - Abs SSCV
Day 3 - HIIT
Day 4 - rest
Day 5 - HIIT
Day 6 - Rest
Day 7 - Jog with Dog at beach.

I invite everyone to make suggestions to any part of my cycle and cut. I hope everyone enjoys following along.

Oh yea my stats...

6' tall
195 lbs in the morning after the bathroom.
BF%... somewhere in the 11-13% range I imagine. You guys can comment on my pics when I get them up later today or tomorrow.

Let's get ripped!:drillsergeant:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So this is the start of my diet info introduction.

This is the part of the journey that I am furthest behind on, so please bear with me as I am still learning as I go. I received some very sound advice from Guesjn, so I am going to try my very best to apply her diet advice and stick to it. So far I have figured out my BMR and my RMR for my bodyweight at the moment.

BMR- 3,123 Calories
RMR- 2,942 Calories

I tend to think I need more calories than this, however I am cutting down, so I am going on the low side of things. I am going to try to calorie cycle as per her advice, which means that for 2 days I will be higher than maintenance, and for 3 I will be lower than maintenance. I'm not really sure how much higher or lower I should be, I imagine it would be in the 200-500 calorie range.

More updates as I get breaks for rendering at my work. Thanks for your patience guys.

So I have been doing the diet tracker thing to the best of my ability... I had no idea brown rice had so many carbs in it... it says that one cup is 145 grams of carbs... that can't be right....

Let me know you guys.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Saved for Before and After Pics

BEFORE ON TOP, AFTER ON BOTTOM

Beginning weight 192
Finishing weight 202

Beginning BF 12-13%
Finishing BF about 10%

I added the arm shot to compare for previous pictures from previous logs.

Attachments

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
1st! Good luck! I say hit up the tren/halo combo

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeet Im in!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that is one for the Liquidrone/Hdrol combo. I know that is the most potent of the combos that I am willing to run... Sunny, you just finished that combo up... how do you think I would fare on a cut with Liquidrone/Hdrol? Would that be better saved for when I am willing to down some more carbs? Figure I am getting about 180g carbs when on AP. I also will not be carbing up during PCT... so that is something I have to take into consideration as well.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
bust his balls on the NOxplode!!!! jk. but seriously, even Trac Extreme NO by MHP is better and cheaper!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
bust his balls on the NOxplode!!!! jk. but seriously, even Trac Extreme NO by MHP is better and cheaper!!!!
It's all personal preference my friend. I got my NoXplode for 27 bucks. You can beat that? The only thing that will beat that is Jacked, and I will probably try that next... NOxplode is like comfort food to me... my first supplement ever... just seems to work for me.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Honestly no explode isn't that bad. Im in the same boat as GMG, it was my 1st supplement(that and cellmass) and its never done me wrong.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
It's all personal preference my friend. I got my NoXplode for 27 bucks. You can beat that? The only thing that will beat that is Jacked, and I will probably try that next... NOxplode is like comfort food to me... my first supplement ever... just seems to work for me.
If it aint broken dont try and fix it eh? I have used NoXplode a couple times, worked well, but others worked better. Tho taste is hard to beat. Just about everything i have tryed of BSNs ish has tasted, well tasty really.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep you gotta go with what works for you personally. btw when are you trying to have yoru six pack come in by. I am shooting for last week in may that's 6 weeks away and i started cardio at 11 weeks out. pic in my avi at 8 weeks out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yep you gotta go with what works for you personally. btw when are you trying to have yoru six pack come in by. I am shooting for last week in may that's 6 weeks away and i started cardio at 11 weeks out. pic in my avi at 8 weeks out.
July 1st is my goal to be a the BF that I want to be at. I really don't have a deadline though, if I get there sooner great, if I get there July 14th, who cares? I have no contest to train for and I already look better than 90% of the guys on the beach. As far as my abs are concerned, I don't have far to go... I have a six pack if I flex them even a little bit, and those last two are around the corner. I have been doing cardio and dieting for 2 weeks already. Just added the supplements a few days ago. I am mostly concerned with my obliques, my lower back, and my overall separation in my muscles. I am pretty lean to begin with, just a little soft from my bulking this winter. Like I said, slow and steady. I could be down to 185 in a matter of 2-3 weeks... but I'd lose a lot of strength and muscle that I have worked very hard for.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
NICE!
I go out for a few hours and you are back in. Sweet.

Lokks good my man. Can't wait to see it all go down.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
In here :D

..glad to see ya didn't start without me :laugh:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Let's never use these 3 words in the same sentence again please :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little spring cleaning huh G. Let's do it!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's never use these 3 words in the same sentence again please
What if it was MHP is NOT better? :dunno:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You know I am in and I hope to learn a thing or 12. I started doing a self evaluation over this weekend while eating **** food with the wife and kids and said I am basically fukking myself over daily. I have decided as of today I am locking my diet down and I am going to get rid of this gut once and for all. I am damn tired of working out like crazy only to disappoint myself by eating food I shouldn't be. I look forward to seeing what you go through and try to emulate it. I also bought the Glycobol to assist along the way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver, keep us posted on the Glycobol please...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that is one for the Liquidrone/Hdrol combo. I know that is the most potent of the combos that I am willing to run... Sunny, you just finished that combo up... how do you think I would fare on a cut with Liquidrone/Hdrol? Would that be better saved for when I am willing to down some more carbs? Figure I am getting about 180g carbs when on AP. I also will not be carbing up during PCT... so that is something I have to take into consideration as well.
a cut on liquidrone/hdrol would be very impressive IMO. those two compounds should lean the heck out of you provided you're not pushing psychotic levels of calories like i was :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Mind if I come along for the run....?????You seem to have a lot of knowledge...:privateeye:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
best of luck to you G, hopefully it turns out better than mine did.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
GL Bro, Looking forward to seeing how this stack works out for you! I'm about to order the DCP/Lean Xtreme stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word GM, your missing one key thing from this stack! and its Anadraulic state baby! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, best of luck, be safe:)

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

What will your diet look lie on your cut as far as macros and how far removed from maintainance?

On your training, I see the reps and lifts, but how many sets are you planning, and time (will this be a cut back, or are you staying full force with the ph';s)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

What will your diet look lie on your cut as far as macros and how far removed from maintainance?

On your training, I see the reps and lifts, but how many sets are you planning, and time (will this be a cut back, or are you staying full force with the ph';s)
I haven't quite had time to break it all down for everyone. I'll be getting to that this evening. My current workout consists of 12-14 sets per large muscle group, and 8-10 sets per small muscle group.

I actually may be cutting back some of the work I was planning on doing upon the advice of an AM member I have a great deal of respect for. I'll update when I finish my work today.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nail the diet part G and the rest is just icing. There are three mains:Diet,Workout, and Recovery. I would say in that order too. If those are not right you are pissing in the wind!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Nail the diet part G and the rest is just icing. There are three mains:Diet,Workout, and Recovery. I would say in that order too. If those are not right you are pissing in the wind!!
I love pissing in the wind. It's into the wind that is right, right?

I have high confidence tha Money will nail this diet down and be a shredded animal at the end of this run.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I see", said the blind man while pissing into the wind. "It's all coming back to me now".

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
"I see", said the blind man while pissing into the wind. "It's all coming back to me now".
You are full of these wise gems today. I will use that one for future reference but credit you of course.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I like that one AZ!

My Pops always says I See said the Blind Man as He Fell in the Ditch!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm here. Provided I can stay out of airplanes.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I just opened my cupboard and the epi started calling me a pussy.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny because i constantly remind my friend who uses epi that he is still a p*ssy. LOL