M1T 5 mg ED cycle log

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
with all these people trying to see how much M1T they could do, i thought that i would see how little i could do. so i will be doing 5 mg ED for 2-4 weeks depending on how i feel the cycle is going. M1T, nothing else except for clomid pct. i am a believer in the smarter not harder concept so i will only be taking 2 and a half mgs twice a day. heres my stats.

age-22
weight- 171
height-71'
bodyfat-5-7%

bench press 240x5
squats 225x10 (im talking ass to the grass)

i train with a 4 day split but will use these 2 main excercises to measure my strength gains/losses. i will report back later tonight after my shoulder workout to update everyone. wish me luck

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****...a voice of reason.

Good luck and post your feedback!

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely interested in this log. Someone using a reasonbale dosage (unlike myself of course :D ) with what seem be fairly limited variables, just M1T, good stuff! :)

Col.Flagg4077

Awards
Yeah, I'm really interested in your gains as well, especially since you're trying to convince me to get on the M1T bandwagon -- (yeah its me "R"). Let us know not only gains in musculature but if your nad shrinkage affects your "laying pipe". If it does, I'll take care of your girlfriend for ya....
Seriously if it works, I just may do 10mg M1T ED supplemented with nothing (only my post cycle Nolva or Clomid).
By the way...to anyone out there...any info on hair loss on M1T would be much appreciated. MPB doesnt run in my family...but it worries me.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
holy ****!! damn im cracking up col. you can just see my gains everyday but touch her and i may get m1t rage and kick your ass after i get a little into my cycle and put on a little weight.

day 1
i did shoulders today and talk about a huge placebo effect, i was just really excited so i picked heavier weights on every excercise and did more reps than i would with the lower weight. it was simply me being excited. no negative side effects to report so far but i do feel in a very pleasant mood and have energy. leg day tomorrow so i will report in and also i will be weighing myself every 5 days. hit me up with any questions or suggestions.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
my daily intake is around 3000-3500 calories depending on how busy i am and other variables that day. eat lots and lots of red meat cause i live in a country where a steak dinner costs about 4 dollars. yeah, its badass so i eat 1 or 2 steaks a day, i usually eat around 200-250 grams of protein a day. i have no worries about my diet except maybe to boost the calories just a tad. but i think some go overboard on the bulk diet.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
By the way...to anyone out there...any info on hair loss on M1T would be much appreciated. MPB doesnt run in my family...but it worries me.
Based on my personal experience (10mg ED for 13 days), it did not affect hair loss. Like your family, mine also tends to keep their hair.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 2

alright, just did legs today and noticed a definite gain in strength and this was no placebo effect because i am never excited for leg day. plus today i was dragging ass and was effected by very mild lethargy. and just fyi i had sex today and everything seems to be working at or above normal standards down there. sticking with the 5 mgs ed. tomorrow is cardio day but i will still post to keep everyone updated. but to sum it up, i havent noticed anything incredible yet. peace

hulkster

Awards
Has your noticed any increase in weight? You should take your weight at the same time everyday and post it along with your daily entry.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
well i am gonna weigh myself every 5 days just because my weight fluctuates so much from one day to the next, i dont want to psych myself out when i drop a pound one day just because i took a huge dump the night before i weighed in. i mean how much weight can i drop or gain in one day. if you look at jeff willet's training journals, he only weighs himself once a week.

LIFTER23

Awards
well i am gonna weigh myself every 5 days just because my weight fluctuates so much from one day to the next, i dont want to psych myself out when i drop a pound one day just because i took a huge dump the night before i weighed in. i mean how much weight can i drop or gain in one day. if you look at jeff willet's training journals, he only weighs himself once a week.

Are you using Max OT ?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
hell yeah :cool:. hard and heavy. i have added a little more volume but still am doing sets of about six reps.

LIFTER23

Awards
hell yeah :cool:. hard and heavy. i have added a little more volume but still am doing sets of about six reps.

Sweet, me too, and I just started my M1T cycle on Sunday, so Im excited to see what kind of gains this style of training will yield.

hulkster

Awards
I've been training Max-OT for almost 2 years now and wouldn't train any other way. I know it works and have witnessed the results first hand. Remember there is no wrong way to build muscle, just a better way.

hulkster

Awards
I can understand you not wanting to psych yourself out, but I realize your weight fluctuates from day to day so I wanted to follow the flux. for mysef. In five days when you've gained 5lbs how do I know it's not all water weight. Do you get where I'm coming from.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
I can understand you not wanting to psych yourself out, but I realize your weight fluctuates from day to day so I wanted to follow the flux. for mysef. In five days when you've gained 5lbs how do I know it's not all water weight. Do you get where I'm coming from.
OH I SEE, WELL I WILL WEIGH MYSELF RIGHT NOW THEN. BE BACK IN FIVE.:cool:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
I Have Gained A Little Over A Pound. But I Weighed In After Breakfast Today And On Day 1 I Weighed In Before Breakfast.

LIFTER23

Awards
Yeah, I took my first pill Sunday night, and weighed myself yesterday and didnt gain yet.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Hopefully I Am Just Gonna Explode One Day Here Pretty Soon, If I Dont See Much Results By The End Of Week One I Will Bump The Dosage But Dont Wanna Give Up On The 5 Mgs Just Yet, Especially Since No One Has Tried It And I Dont Want To Bail On Everybody That Is Curious.

LIFTER23

Awards
Hopefully I Am Just Gonna Explode One Day Here Pretty Soon, If I Dont See Much Results By The End Of Week One I Will Bump The Dosage But Dont Wanna Give Up On The 5 Mgs Just Yet, Especially Since No One Has Tried It And I Dont Want To Bail On Everybody That Is Curious.

Yeah, Im doing 10mg a day and havent noticed anything other than strength gains yet, so dont give up too quick. I have been for about the same amount of time and we are about the same size, you are about 3 inces taller, but we weigh the same.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Yeah, Im doing 10mg a day and havent noticed anything other than strength gains yet, so dont give up too quick. I have been for about the same amount of time and we are about the same size, you are about 3 inces taller, but we weigh the same.
don't feel bad bro, i'm on 40mg and haven't noticed anything much other than strength gains. The strength gains have been nice though

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 3

today was cardio and nothing much to report except that i am tired as ****. i can feel the m1t working because all i want to do all day is eat and sleep. i feel like i am growing, but i will update tommorrow when i weigh in in the morning and after my chest workout. peace

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has seen strength gains but not a weight increase should strongly consider increasing their calories consumed.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has seen strength gains but not a weight increase should strongly consider increasing their calories consumed.
Agreed...but if someone overlooks the simple things like that they need to re-evaluate their AAS/prohormone use in general and focus on the basics.

Chemo

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
that is some good advice, thanks. one other thing that i noticed after my run when i was a little dehydrated was that i didnt feel very good and i think the dehydration may be why alot of people feel the flu symptoms when on this stuff.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually i think a lot of people, including myself just got a cold or the flu as a result of M1T or its just coincidental because it is flu season.

You're not the only one to use a 14 day, 5mg stand alone cycle. I gained about 6 pounds off of mine on what I consider a calorie deficient diet for a cycle. 5 mg does work and it works well. The sides were minimal except for appetite loss. Appetite loss and a weirded out work schedule kept me from gaining as much as I could have but all in all it was a good experiment. Did 2 weeks of PCT with Nolva and have gone another 2 weeks androgen/pct free and have kept all my wieght. BF% has crept back up a bit but that's the result of the holidays.

I'm starting another M1T cycle on Friday. Going to use 10 mg unless sides become an issue, and stack with 750mg 4ADiol and 150 mg 1,4 AD.

Good luck on your cycle! Stay with the 5 mg, it does do enough IMO.

hulkster

Awards
I am planning to run the same 5mg cycle myself as soon I recieve my M1T from PN the only diffrence is I'll be using Nolva for my PCT. So I am glad to hear that people are having success with just the minimal dosage. Bioman when you ran your 5mg cycle did you take it once or twice a day and if so at what time of day did you take it. I was thinking of splitting to in the morning and then an hour prior to tranning.

LIFTER23

Awards

Not to jack your thread bro, I didnt check my weight Wednesday,but I just worked out and checked my weight and Im up 4lbs, so keep going with 5mg, it will probably kick in any day now.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I took my dose once a day about an hour before my evening workout.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 4

today was chest and tris day and did i have a helluva workout. 245x 6 on my last set of bench, good training! so my strength has definetely increased and still minimul sides event though after my run yesterday i felt like ****. but after sleeping for 8 hours eating breakfast and then going back to sleep for another 4 hours i was good to go. just a mild headache and mild lethargy, nothing hard to handle at all. didnt weigh myself today but i will tomorrow. also does anyone know if i take one of those dygestive enzyme supplements to help with my protein farts, will it effect the potency of the m1t? peace

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Papaya and pineapple and their enzymes do help a little. You might want to add some psyllium husks to your protien shakes or add a little less protien powder until you get used to the heavy protien load. The psyllium husks add lots of fiber to the mix and slow the digestive rate down a little..and clean your intestines out as well.

Ground flax seeds will also add fiber and much needed fat to your protein shake.

None of the above should affect the M1T potency.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
muchas gracias bioman. i will post after back and bis today.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 5

today i did back and bis and i got a great workout. i will weigh myself tomorrow just because i want to weigh myself in the morning to keep the weigh ins consistent. but nothing new to report, just some increased strength. ill post tomorrow. later

hulkster

Awards
Hogiejoe, have you noticed again visual gains? Did you take pre-cycle pics like you mentioned you where going to? If so are you planning on posting those here?

Good training!!!

hulkster

Awards
hogiejoe,

Do you do deadlifts with your back? If so @ what weight & for how many reps. Actually what all do you do for back day?

Train Hard!!!

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
no, i never got around to taking pre cycle pics but i have noticed visual changes. i just look like i am putting on muscle, and i am not all smooth so i think it is quality lean mass. i was told today that i am looking bigger and that myshoulders are huge. this was a huge compliment since i have been working on my shoulders real hard. this is my back routine

dead lifts x 2
bent over barbell x 2
pull downs/ups x 2
cable rows x 1

did you order your stuff yet hulkster?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 6

hell yeah beeeaatch, i just stepped on the scale when i woke up and i have put on 4 lbs. damn am i excited, i am up 4 pounds in 6 days, that is freaking wild. well days 6 and 7 are my off days so hopefully i will put on even more weight, but well see. see ya

175 lbs

LIFTER23

Awards
day 6

hell yeah beeeaatch, i just stepped on the scale when i woke up and i have put on 4 lbs. damn am i excited, i am up 4 pounds in 6 days, that is freaking wild. well days 6 and 7 are my off days so hopefully i will put on even more weight, but well see. see ya

175 lbs

Same here, its interesting to note that you are equal to me gains wise, and we are about the same size, but you are taking only 5mg ED while Im taking in 10mg ED. We both use the same training style as well(Max OT). The only thing that might be different is are eating habits. I am taking in around 3400 Calories with the 40/40/20 method, how about you?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
we are about the same when it comes to eating habits except i eat a little more fat than you. i dont really break it down that much except for my protein intake and calorie intake but i do know that i eat more fat than 20%. it feels good doesnt it to be making progress like that. i have never taken a sup that was this effective, strength and muscle gains.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, keep it up

hulkster

Awards
Yeah my stuffs been on order for about a week. I got 2 bottles of m1t coming and nolva for PCT. Hogiejoe are you still taking your dose 2 times a day? Any more sides to report?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When you bros are done cycling start another thread outlining your impressions and final stats.

Congrats and good luck in finishing your cycle!

Chemo

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
roger chemo.

day 7

so one week is in the books and the only side effect that is really bothersome at all is the constant headache but it is no where near unbearable, espeacially if i am gaining 4 lbs a weeks. tomorrow is the beginning of my split again with shoulders so we'll see if my strength continues to go up. i will also weigh myself tomorrow. talk to ya tomorrow

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 8

well holy hell, the scale just keeps on going up. i am now up to 177 with extremely low body fat. a total of 6 pounds in 8 days. this stuff is great and i am gonna stay on as long as i am making gains like this. shoulder day was great with the huge pump. people are starting to look at me funny like how is this guy getting so big so fast, chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what kind of strength gains are you seeing?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
day 8
chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.
First, I sent your avatar to a buddy of mine in the Warthog group out of Ft. Knox and it is currently being forwarded all over the armor bases ;)

To answer your question: M-1-T is legal and there are no penalties for enhancing your performance with OTC products. Also, when testing it is completely up to your CO as to who, why, when, and where. Even though your CO may have reason to suspect AAS use there is a tremendous amount of commander's discretion to how it will be pursued. If you are found guilty of driving while intoxicated or illicit drug use there are precedents and regulations that have to be followed with minimum penalties. However, AAS use has several guidelines that your commander may or may not follow. The minimum penalty being a simple counseling session with no affect on your career or future assignments.

As an O-3 currently getting my command time with an FSMB (Forward Support Medical Battalion) I can relay specific cases of 2 soldiers using AAS. One was a complete **** up and the other more high speed than the international space station. Which one got the big green banana? I highly suggest you square yourself away in the eyes of your chain of command to give you that extra cushion if needed.

Chemo

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later

hulkster

Awards
Squared away

oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later
Well right on hogiejoe I sure am glad your squared away. lol I was worried for a second. I'm stoked to hear about your gains becuase I can believe what you say, A Marine Never Lies ERRRR..... that and because my M1t is enroute. So keep on keeping us posted.

Espirit de corp