M1T 5 mg ED cycle log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%

Hey man, don't make this the final thoughts. Wait a couple weeks and post how much you've retained.

Traps

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Alright
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

pct

as requested, here is an update on my pct. i am now 1 week into my pct and i stepped on the scale not feeling as big as i did while i was on the m1t but to my surprise i weighed in at the exact same weight when i finished my cycle. actually i might have even weighed a 1/4 lb more or so. i was extrememly excited and in my opinion the liquid clomid from lion is the ****, except for the emotional breakdowns i feel like having every day. this is my pct and then back on the m1t.

week 1- 4 ml
    week 2- 2 ml

is it possible to take clomid the whole time for my 2 weeks m1t cycle or maybe just the second week. would this have any benifits at all?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    is it possible to take clomid the whole time for my 2 weeks m1t cycle or maybe just the second week. would this have any benifits at all?
    As I understand it, having estrogen is good during the cycle and contributes to the gains. Quoting Bobo here, "Estrogen does so many beneficial things when kept within normal levels. It will increase glycogen storage, GH, IGF-1, strength, joint protection, etc...." You just do not want it post cycle where it overpowers your test levels. What you did (not taking any during the cycle) is probably the best choice.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

hey hogie why did you use clomid instead of the nolva? most people i have been reading about are all using the nolva. i have read a few posts about the emotional breakdowns people have had.

just curious, great lookin cycle congrats on your gains.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Quote Originally Posted by good_guye28
    hey hogie why did you use clomid instead of the nolva? most people i have been reading about are all using the nolva. i have read a few posts about the emotional breakdowns people have had.

just curious, great lookin cycle congrats on your gains.
    well i have this book called the world anabolic review 1996. i read about both of the compounds and it seemed to me that clomid would better fit me.first, clomid is considered to primarily stimulate test production, and act as an enti-estogen secondly. i felt i was not too sensitive to estogenic effects and would better benefit from a compound that primarily just got my test levels back to baseline or higher. clomid is also known to have your test levels back to normal within 10-14 days, and the positive effects can be expected to last up to 20 days after the last dose. so that means a less harsh shutdown during my second 2 week cycle, at least that is a theory i had but it seems to make sense. the main thing i got from reading about nolva is it is an antiestrogen and does not stimulate test as well. i have read the article on here clomid vs nolva and despite that i chose clomid because of the reasons i stated earlier. however, i am going with nolva after my second 2 weeker just to see which one i like more personally.
    peace
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

pct disaster

i have almost been off for 2 weeks and i have retained nothing except for 2 pounds. what the hell did i do wrong? i dont think i ate as much as i should have but i continued to hit the weights. should i have just stuffed my face like lee priest and stopped working out. in hindsight this is what i think i should have done. does anyone have any advice on how to retain as much as possible. i am so goddam frustrated right now, when i stepped on the scale today it just ruined my whole ****ing week. i am about to do my second 2 weeker and i need some advice for pct. and also i will be using nolva next time, or should i use nolva and clomid. and finally has anyone else had similar experiences with there m1t.
    thanks in advance
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.58%

Have you lost a lot of strength? If not, I really wouldn't even worry about what the scale says. I don't know if it's the same for you, but 1-test and 1-AD both make me retain unbelievable amounts of water, especially in my face. Post cycle I have always lost a good amount of weight, but retained the strength gains or continued to improve. I used to let the scale **** with my mind too until I realized that I look a hell of alot better at 200 than 230.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

my strength continues to improve but it just pisses me off because i thougfht i would retain more than that, what the hell is the point of even taking it? well i am doing it again with a different approach to pct. i am going to lift extremely light and eat like an animal. does anyone think that this might have been where i went wrong. should i not have lifted during my pct?
  10. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Don't lift extremely light, hit it hard but cut the volume. Definitely eat a ton post cycle, for at least the same amount of time as you were on. Eat a lot of saturated fat too. Up your fat intake and slightly lower carbs.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

Hmm, Im scared to jump on the scale now Hogie. Last time I checked my weight was on Friday and I was only down 2lbs. My strength is still goin up as well.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

i was curious how you were doing. after you weigh yourself hit me up.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

You arent going to like what I have to say Hogie. I weighed myself and it appears Im actually up 1/2 a lb from the last time I weighed myself. One thing though, on military press I couldnt get the same amount of reps as I got last week. I think it was mainly because I didnt have a spotter though.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    You arent going to like what I have to say Hogie. I weighed myself and it appears Im actually up 1/2 a lb from the last time I weighed myself. One thing though, on military press I couldnt get the same amount of reps as I got last week. I think it was mainly because I didnt have a spotter though.
    no, i am happy for you really . jk good job dude. just tell me everything you did for pct, your workout, diet, and anything else.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

Well, instead of liquid clomid, I have been using liquid nolva. I used 40mg the first week and now im using 20mg for the last week. As far as calories, I upped my protien and carbs by about 30g a day, so about 240-250 calorie increase everyday. My training has stayed exactly the same though. I just really tried to make sure to up reps or weight used post cycle so that I wouldnt lose any strength. I dont want to gain a whole bunch of strength and lose it all, thats a intensity killer.

I really cant wait to get on, are you gonna up your dosage or no next time? Im thinking about running 15mg ED for this nex cycle. I want to get to 190 so bad, probably wont happen with this cycle, but I figure Ill will get to at least 185-187 this next time.

What did you notice the biggest difference visably? For me it was definitly trap, shoulders, including rear delts, and my arm size, gained about 1/4".
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

ok, i will make sure to follow your example next time. yeah i am going to up the dosage to 10 or may be 15. the reason i think maybe 15 is because i could take it when i wake up, before workout and before bed. but i am definetely going to go with the liquid nolva this next time or probably both since i still got some clomid. and i am also going to make my cycle 3-4 weeks. i just dont want a quick gain quick loss again. anyhoo, thanks for the advice bro.
    but i definetely noticed my shoulders got bigger, i just look more top heavy.
    Last edited by hogiejoe; 01-27-2004 at 01:52 PM. Reason: add some info
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

if i go ahead and use the combo of liquid nolva and liquid clomid after my 4 week 10 mg ed m1t cycle, does anyone have suggestions on how i should combine the 2 as far as dosages. thanks
  18. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Hey lifter23 you should stay on Nolva for an extra week. Two sounds two short. Better safe than sorry.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

ok, i will make sure to follow your example next time. yeah i am going to up the dosage to 10 or may be 15. the reason i think maybe 15 is because i could take it when i wake up, before workout and before bed. but i am definetely going to go with the liquid nolva this next time or probably both since i still got some clomid. and i am also going to make my cycle 3-4 weeks. i just dont want a quick gain quick loss again. anyhoo, thanks for the advice bro.
    but i definetely noticed my shoulders got bigger, i just look more top heavy.
    I don't understand why you would feel it necessary to bump up to 15mg. You had great results with the 5, so why increase it and take the side affect risks if you don't have to. If anything I would think that PCT deserves more attention with an increased dosage of food.

my 2 cents

cm5
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

yeah, no ****! thanks cook for stating the obvious. i was just a little irrational after not keeping most of my gains and i want to avoid this next go around. do you or anyone else have advice on dosages if i am stacking clomid and nolva pct. should i go ahead and dose them like i were taking them each individually.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

And if you were to bump it up, I would only go to 10mg ED. You got about the same results as me on 5 mg ED, so you shouldnt bump it up a whole 10mn ED.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

yeah, no ****! thanks cook for stating the obvious. i was just a little irrational after not keeping most of my gains and i want to avoid this next go around. do you or anyone else have advice on dosages if i am stacking clomid and nolva pct. should i go ahead and dose them like i were taking them each individually.
    nova helps with estrogen and water i didnt use nova for my cycle of test E because am not pron to estrogen but on my PCT what i have learn at the anabolic review is for PCT nova 20mg for 30days clomid 300mg day 1....100mg 2-11 .....50mg 12-21 this sould get u normolize ...then go get blood work ur doc works for u ....u dont work for u doctor an most insurecen cover blood work get ur test levels chek out and ur proctain level chek out to high levels of this would afect ur libido....no sex drive ...anyway my inglesh writing has to improve go to the anabolic review for pct there advocat for nova and clomid ..fitnes gear would say nova & hcg....
  23. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Its ok bro, you will get better with time. My uncle in Puerto Rico knows English better than most of my friends and i live in jersey bro.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The reason you lost a good deal of the weight you gain is simply because you were in a state of supercompensation from the androgens. As they were clearing your body, your body normalized. Do you really think its realistic to gain 9lbs of muscle in a two week span? The human body can adapt, but it can only go so far. IMO i would take the cycle for 3-4 weeks, or if you prefer sticking to, really up your calories in the assumption that you will lose at least 7 lbs of water. Then if you end up losing less, even better.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

thanks for everyones advice. i know what you are saying about the water weight, i knew it was not possible to ad that much muscle. i dont eat a pound of protein a day. but i was thinking i could take some ephedra during my next cycle to keep this to a minimum. also what if i taper off how much i am using at the end of a cycle, will this help to avoid such an androgen withdrawal. thats the best term i could think of. peace
    Last edited by hogiejoe; 02-02-2004 at 10:03 AM.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    The reason you lost a good deal of the weight you gain is simply because you were in a state of supercompensation from the androgens. As they were clearing your body, your body normalized. Do you really think its realistic to gain 9lbs of muscle in a two week span? The human body can adapt, but it can only go so far. IMO i would take the cycle for 3-4 weeks, or if you prefer sticking to, really up your calories in the assumption that you will lose at least 7 lbs of water. Then if you end up losing less, even better.
    I understand that you cannot gain 9lbs of lean muscle mass, but why did I hold on to 6 of my 8lbs. Am I just holding an extra 4 lbs of water? I mean, I really dont look bloated or smooter really. Just bigger.
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.86%

I did a 2 week cycle at 10mg for the first week and 20mg the 2nd. I gained 12 lbs and kept 6. Used Nolva for pct. Overall I'm happy with my gains.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 week M1T cycle - log
    By CREAO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 12:31 AM
  2. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
  3. M1T,5mg ed,1st 'cycle
    By iamcdn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17