M1T 5 mg ED cycle log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. day 4

today was chest and tris day and did i have a helluva workout. 245x 6 on my last set of bench, good training! so my strength has definetely increased and still minimul sides event though after my run yesterday i felt like ****. but after sleeping for 8 hours eating breakfast and then going back to sleep for another 4 hours i was good to go. just a mild headache and mild lethargy, nothing hard to handle at all. didnt weigh myself today but i will tomorrow. also does anyone know if i take one of those dygestive enzyme supplements to help with my protein farts, will it effect the potency of the m1t? peace

2. Papaya and pineapple and their enzymes do help a little. You might want to add some psyllium husks to your protien shakes or add a little less protien powder until you get used to the heavy protien load. The psyllium husks add lots of fiber to the mix and slow the digestive rate down a little..and clean your intestines out as well.

Ground flax seeds will also add fiber and much needed fat to your protein shake.

None of the above should affect the M1T potency.
    •   

3. muchas gracias bioman. i will post after back and bis today.

4. day 5

today i did back and bis and i got a great workout. i will weigh myself tomorrow just because i want to weigh myself in the morning to keep the weigh ins consistent. but nothing new to report, just some increased strength. ill post tomorrow. later

5. Hogiejoe, have you noticed again visual gains? Did you take pre-cycle pics like you mentioned you where going to? If so are you planning on posting those here?

Good training!!!

6. hogiejoe,

Do you do deadlifts with your back? If so @ what weight & for how many reps. Actually what all do you do for back day?

Train Hard!!!

7. no, i never got around to taking pre cycle pics but i have noticed visual changes. i just look like i am putting on muscle, and i am not all smooth so i think it is quality lean mass. i was told today that i am looking bigger and that myshoulders are huge. this was a huge compliment since i have been working on my shoulders real hard. this is my back routine

dead lifts x 2
    bent over barbell x 2
    pull downs/ups x 2
    cable rows x 1

did you order your stuff yet hulkster?

8. day 6

hell yeah beeeaatch, i just stepped on the scale when i woke up and i have put on 4 lbs. damn am i excited, i am up 4 pounds in 6 days, that is freaking wild. well days 6 and 7 are my off days so hopefully i will put on even more weight, but well see. see ya

175 lbs

9. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    day 6

hell yeah beeeaatch, i just stepped on the scale when i woke up and i have put on 4 lbs. damn am i excited, i am up 4 pounds in 6 days, that is freaking wild. well days 6 and 7 are my off days so hopefully i will put on even more weight, but well see. see ya

175 lbs

Same here, its interesting to note that you are equal to me gains wise, and we are about the same size, but you are taking only 5mg ED while Im taking in 10mg ED. We both use the same training style as well(Max OT). The only thing that might be different is are eating habits. I am taking in around 3400 Calories with the 40/40/20 method, how about you?

10. we are about the same when it comes to eating habits except i eat a little more fat than you. i dont really break it down that much except for my protein intake and calorie intake but i do know that i eat more fat than 20%. it feels good doesnt it to be making progress like that. i have never taken a sup that was this effective, strength and muscle gains.
    •   

11. good stuff man, keep it up

12. Yeah my stuffs been on order for about a week. I got 2 bottles of m1t coming and nolva for PCT. Hogiejoe are you still taking your dose 2 times a day? Any more sides to report?

13. When you bros are done cycling start another thread outlining your impressions and final stats.

Congrats and good luck in finishing your cycle!

Chemo

14. roger chemo.

day 7

so one week is in the books and the only side effect that is really bothersome at all is the constant headache but it is no where near unbearable, espeacially if i am gaining 4 lbs a weeks. tomorrow is the beginning of my split again with shoulders so we'll see if my strength continues to go up. i will also weigh myself tomorrow. talk to ya tomorrow

15. day 8

well holy hell, the scale just keeps on going up. i am now up to 177 with extremely low body fat. a total of 6 pounds in 8 days. this stuff is great and i am gonna stay on as long as i am making gains like this. shoulder day was great with the huge pump. people are starting to look at me funny like how is this guy getting so big so fast, chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.

16. what kind of strength gains are you seeing?

17. damn maybe i will only run 5 mgs

18. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    day 8
    chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.
    First, I sent your avatar to a buddy of mine in the Warthog group out of Ft. Knox and it is currently being forwarded all over the armor bases

To answer your question: M-1-T is legal and there are no penalties for enhancing your performance with OTC products. Also, when testing it is completely up to your CO as to who, why, when, and where. Even though your CO may have reason to suspect AAS use there is a tremendous amount of commander's discretion to how it will be pursued. If you are found guilty of driving while intoxicated or illicit drug use there are precedents and regulations that have to be followed with minimum penalties. However, AAS use has several guidelines that your commander may or may not follow. The minimum penalty being a simple counseling session with no affect on your career or future assignments.

As an O-3 currently getting my command time with an FSMB (Forward Support Medical Battalion) I can relay specific cases of 2 soldiers using AAS. One was a complete **** up and the other more high speed than the international space station. Which one got the big green banana? I highly suggest you square yourself away in the eyes of your chain of command to give you that extra cushion if needed.

Chemo

19. oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later
  20. Squared away

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later
    Well right on hogiejoe I sure am glad your squared away. lol I was worried for a second. I'm stoked to hear about your gains becuase I can believe what you say, A Marine Never Lies ERRRR..... that and because my M1t is enroute. So keep on keeping us posted.

Espirit de corp
  21. hola

Quote Originally Posted by hulkster
    I've been training Max-OT for almost 2 years now and wouldn't train any other way. I know it works and have witnessed the results first hand. Remember there is no wrong way to build muscle, just a better way.
    what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training

22. Quote Originally Posted by Puerto Rico
    what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training
    yeah there is, i dont know if i should give it out cuz it is supplement companies website, so sorry if i piss anyone off but here it is.
    www.ast-ss.com just register for the max-ot course. it is pretty bad ass.

23. dont get brainwashed like hulkster though and start quoting skip lequer or however you spell his name.

24. Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.

25. Hogiejoe have you taken AAS or phs before starting this m-1-t?

26. i am seeing great strength gains, i keep picking heavier weights and i can keep doing more reps, pretty motivating. but no i have never done aas but i have done some phs before. ill post again after legs tonight.

27. Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.
    congrats to both of us lifter. i may have a headache 24/7 but i feel great when i step on the scale or am in the gym. keep me posted on how you progress, go ahead and jack my thread, its cool.

day 9

just finished legs and sucking down a much needed pwo shake cuz i destroyed my legs today. my legs have no choice but to grow after a workout like that. the m1t is really increasing my strength. a side effect that i didnt really realize i had has come to my attention, i have broken out a little on my forhead and face but nothing severe, i guess it is from the m1t. oh well the price of beauty is high. tomorrow is a day off but i will post anyway. laters

28. I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before. It sux but it goes away after awhile. Thats cool you both are seeing the same type of results. Lifter how are your sides?I know your taking a slightly higher dosage. Rico I would definitly go check out the link hogiejoe provided for max-ot training it's at the least informative.

WWSD

Words to live by

29. Quote Originally Posted by hulkster
    I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before.
    really only one way to check... if what you got was the 1-test rash from the topical application, you wont get that...

30. day 11

sorry i didnt post yesterday but it was my day off and there wasnt much to tell. i havent worked out yet today but i stepped on the scale and couldnt wait to post. i am weighing in at 179 and 1/2. i am up 8 and 1/2 lbs in 11 days. my headache has gone away so i guess my body has finally gotten used to the m1t, all i feel is a tightness in every muscle in my body. what does that mean, that i am retaining water somewhat like creatine or does it mean i am actually growing lean mass. i look shredded but i am not experience with aas so any input would be appreciated. ill post after chest and tris.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 week M1T cycle - log
    By CREAO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 01:51 PM
  2. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
  3. M1T,5mg ed,1st 'cycle
    By iamcdn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17