M1T 5 mg ED cycle log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

M1T 5 mg ED cycle log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

good stuff man, keep it up

2. New Member
    Answers

Yeah my stuffs been on order for about a week. I got 2 bottles of m1t coming and nolva for PCT. Hogiejoe are you still taking your dose 2 times a day? Any more sides to report?
  3. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

When you bros are done cycling start another thread outlining your impressions and final stats.

Congrats and good luck in finishing your cycle!

Chemo
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

roger chemo.

day 7

so one week is in the books and the only side effect that is really bothersome at all is the constant headache but it is no where near unbearable, espeacially if i am gaining 4 lbs a weeks. tomorrow is the beginning of my split again with shoulders so we'll see if my strength continues to go up. i will also weigh myself tomorrow. talk to ya tomorrow
  5. Banned
    Answers

day 8

well holy hell, the scale just keeps on going up. i am now up to 177 with extremely low body fat. a total of 6 pounds in 8 days. this stuff is great and i am gonna stay on as long as i am making gains like this. shoulder day was great with the huge pump. people are starting to look at me funny like how is this guy getting so big so fast, chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.
  6. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

what kind of strength gains are you seeing?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

damn maybe i will only run 5 mgs
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    day 8
    chemo do you think i am safe from a military drug test? i know you have answered this before but if they suspect you of juicing they can test you specifically for that right? leg day tomorrow so ill post again. later.
    First, I sent your avatar to a buddy of mine in the Warthog group out of Ft. Knox and it is currently being forwarded all over the armor bases

To answer your question: M-1-T is legal and there are no penalties for enhancing your performance with OTC products. Also, when testing it is completely up to your CO as to who, why, when, and where. Even though your CO may have reason to suspect AAS use there is a tremendous amount of commander's discretion to how it will be pursued. If you are found guilty of driving while intoxicated or illicit drug use there are precedents and regulations that have to be followed with minimum penalties. However, AAS use has several guidelines that your commander may or may not follow. The minimum penalty being a simple counseling session with no affect on your career or future assignments.

As an O-3 currently getting my command time with an FSMB (Forward Support Medical Battalion) I can relay specific cases of 2 soldiers using AAS. One was a complete **** up and the other more high speed than the international space station. Which one got the big green banana? I highly suggest you square yourself away in the eyes of your chain of command to give you that extra cushion if needed.

Chemo
  9. Banned
    Answers

oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later
  10. New Member
    Answers

Squared away

oh yeah i like to think of myself as being squared away and i guess that was why it was worrying me, i just dont want anything to jeopardise my career. so thanks for the always informative advice chemo. later
    Well right on hogiejoe I sure am glad your squared away. lol I was worried for a second. I'm stoked to hear about your gains becuase I can believe what you say, A Marine Never Lies ERRRR..... that and because my M1t is enroute. So keep on keeping us posted.

Espirit de corp
  11. New Member
    Answers

hola

Quote Originally Posted by hulkster
    I've been training Max-OT for almost 2 years now and wouldn't train any other way. I know it works and have witnessed the results first hand. Remember there is no wrong way to build muscle, just a better way.
    what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto Rico
    what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training
    yeah there is, i dont know if i should give it out cuz it is supplement companies website, so sorry if i piss anyone off but here it is.
    www.ast-ss.com just register for the max-ot course. it is pretty bad ass.
  13. Banned
    Answers

dont get brainwashed like hulkster though and start quoting skip lequer or however you spell his name.
  14. New Member
    Answers

Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.
  15. Senior Member
    Answers

Hogiejoe have you taken AAS or phs before starting this m-1-t?
  16. Banned
    Answers

i am seeing great strength gains, i keep picking heavier weights and i can keep doing more reps, pretty motivating. but no i have never done aas but i have done some phs before. ill post again after legs tonight.
  17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.
    congrats to both of us lifter. i may have a headache 24/7 but i feel great when i step on the scale or am in the gym. keep me posted on how you progress, go ahead and jack my thread, its cool.

day 9

just finished legs and sucking down a much needed pwo shake cuz i destroyed my legs today. my legs have no choice but to grow after a workout like that. the m1t is really increasing my strength. a side effect that i didnt really realize i had has come to my attention, i have broken out a little on my forhead and face but nothing severe, i guess it is from the m1t. oh well the price of beauty is high. tomorrow is a day off but i will post anyway. laters
  18. New Member
    Answers

I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before. It sux but it goes away after awhile. Thats cool you both are seeing the same type of results. Lifter how are your sides?I know your taking a slightly higher dosage. Rico I would definitly go check out the link hogiejoe provided for max-ot training it's at the least informative.

WWSD

Words to live by
  19. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hulkster
    I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before.
    really only one way to check... if what you got was the 1-test rash from the topical application, you wont get that...
  20. Banned
    Answers

day 11

sorry i didnt post yesterday but it was my day off and there wasnt much to tell. i havent worked out yet today but i stepped on the scale and couldnt wait to post. i am weighing in at 179 and 1/2. i am up 8 and 1/2 lbs in 11 days. my headache has gone away so i guess my body has finally gotten used to the m1t, all i feel is a tightness in every muscle in my body. what does that mean, that i am retaining water somewhat like creatine or does it mean i am actually growing lean mass. i look shredded but i am not experience with aas so any input would be appreciated. ill post after chest and tris.
  21. New Member
    Answers

My sides are pretty much non existent now Hulkster. Im jealous of Hogiejoe though, he seems to be gaining more rapidly than me, and on a lower dose, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was the same.
  22. New Member
    Answers

My sides are pretty much non existent now Hulkster. Im jealous of Hogiejoe though, he seems to be gaining more rapidly than me, and on a lower dose, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was the same.
    Based on some of the earlier feedback, in another thread Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster.
  23. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    Based on some of the earlier feedback, in another thread Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster.
    Well, I guess I spoke too soon, Im up another 2 lbs tonight, 8lbs total. Got 3 more doses to take, wanna reach the 10lb mark.
  24. Banned
    Answers

ha, way to go lifter but you not gonna gain more than me, ill be busting my ass. so do you think you are gonna stop your cycle even though you are still gaining, imo you should keep goin as long as you got some good pct. no matter what you do though congrats on your gains.
  25. New Member
    Answers

Yeah, congrats to you too. Yeah, its still up in the air, I dont see why you couldnt continue if you are still progressing and you have your PCT in order.
    THe only thing Ive read is that its easier to manage your gains from a 2 weeker because you aren't going to be shutdown as hard, but Ive seen that debated, I dont know yet . What about you?
  26. Banned
    Answers

well i think i am gonna keep on going to 3 weeks at the most. i dont think any longer than that though. as of today i am still gaining so. but i 3 weeks looks like a good cut off point and then some clomid for pct to get the boys working again.
  27. Banned
    Answers

what do you got for pct?
  28. New Member
    Answers

Liquid nolva, got it from this sites sponsor, PowerNutrition.
  29. New Member
    Answers

Well, I guess I spoke too soon, Im up another 2 lbs tonight, 8lbs total. Got 3 more doses to take, wanna reach the 10lb mark.
    Yes, it is hard to tell if you take measurements too often. It often takes a full week to confirm your gains because your body fluctuates a little each day.
  30. New Member
    Answers

Nolva should be good, trib and nolva is what im gonna take, I have femara too but im saving that for throughout my cycle of test and dbol
  31. New Member
    Answers

I'm glad to hear of all your gains. I received my M1T testerday and I'm in my second day of the cycle. I'm taking 10g ed a day, my first way in was at 176 but that was mid day this morning it was 173. So I'll say thats my bottom weight. I can already feel the tightness hogiejoe is talking about, just like the pump is lasting longer, all day. Plus the M1T seems to make me hyper/jittery do you all get that feeling as well? I ain't got much time right now, but I just want to say I hope my cycle goes as well as both of yours have so far.
  32. Banned
    Answers

sweet hulkster, good luck with the cycle. my first day i was like that too, i think i was justreally excited about having my m1t. youll probably slow down here pretty soon.

day 13

well day 13 is in the books and i think i am gonna stop my cycle today. tomorrow is a day off so i am just gonna stop today and start the clomid tomorrow. i gained 8 pounds total and gained lots of strength. ill post later to let everyone know how the pct went.
  33. New Member
    Answers

sweet hulkster, good luck with the cycle. my first day i was like that too, i think i was justreally excited about having my m1t. youll probably slow down here pretty soon.

day 13

well day 13 is in the books and i think i am gonna stop my cycle today. tomorrow is a day off so i am just gonna stop today and start the clomid tomorrow. i gained 8 pounds total and gained lots of strength. ill post later to let everyone know how the pct went.
    One comment (feel free to disregard): Since your muscles grow on the days off, not workout days, you might want to run your cycle one more day to recover and grow from today's workout.
  34. Banned
    Answers

that is definetely some good reasoning but i think i am ready to get my nuts working again. i have never taken a compound this potent and i have noticed a loss in libiddo the past 2 days or so and it kinda freaks me out. i figure i am gonna hurry up and start the pct and get the boys pumpin to avoid as hard of a shutdown, i think i will end up with the same gains when all is said and done if not more. let me know if this wrong.
  35. bee
    Banned
    Answers

Cogar is right.....your test production was shut down a long time ago buddy....that extra day of dosing on the off day helps to recover since you don't want to be trying to recover while the hormones are all out of your system.
  36. New Member
    Answers

Bump for an update Hogie.....
  37. Banned
    Answers

day 15

ok, so i went ahead with cogar's advice and continued my cycle on my days off. so the last 2 days of my cycle were my off days and i also started my pct of clomid. i thought it might be a good idea to overlap the pct so my boys would be pumping right when i stop my cycle. i will be back tonight with my final weight and final thoughts of my cycle.
  38. Banned
    Answers

final thoughts of my 5 mg ed m1t cycle

my cycle lasted a total of 15 days on 5 mg ed of m1t. i weighed in today at 180 pounds bringing my gains to a grand total of 9 pounds and i am still very lean. you can still see striations in my shouders and a well defined 6 pack so i believe very little of it is water weight. my strength also skyrocketed at every single lift.

precycle post cycle

bench 240 x 5 bench 255 x 5 last set
    squats 225 x 10 squats 245 x 10 last set

also my side effects were minimul except for a nagging headache i had from about day 3 to day 12. my libido also became non existant at about day 13 which is one of the reasons i decdided to stop my cycle(i will do another 15 day cycle in about 3 weeks). i have done some 1 ad and 4 diol before but never experienced this side that is why i was freaked out a little. i knew it would happen but damn i am still young and one of the main reasons i started working out was to get more *****. so all in all i had a great cycle, never missed a workout, ate like a champ and gained 9 pounds. i also have a friend that did this with me and drank and ate like **** despite my warnings and he looks like a teenage girl holding water on her period. although he only drank a few times, that is his work ethic in a nutshell, so dont expect this to be magic beans it is only a supplement. peace and ill try to post pics once i get my friends dig camera.
  39. New Member
    Answers

Congrats on a nice little run.....What brand were you taking?
  40. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dam225
    Congrats on a nice little run.....What brand were you taking?
    amt from pn
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 week M1T cycle - log
    By CREAO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:31 PM
  2. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 06:45 PM
  3. M1T,5mg ed,1st 'cycle