Shifting the Paradigm: LilPsych's Liquidrone Experiment (AMS Sponsored)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, glad you could stop in. First off, I would like to thank AMS for choosing me as one of their test loggers for this exciting new sub lingual product. I think this delivery system will be a breakthrough in the hormonal marketplace, and I am looking forward to seeing the results first hand. This will definately be a cleaner, more effective delivery of the target hormones, as compared to typical oral methods. Hormones administered through this method are absorbed through the oral mucosa (as opposed to the intestines), therefore the hormone does not have to bypass the liver to get into the bloodstream. This is a big plus because the liver degradades compounds that are not methylated, and we all know the problems, in terms of sides, related to methylated orals. Also, this is a great alternative to transdermals. I myself would never use a trans, due to the fact that I have a small child. Even a small amount absorbed through her skin could have very ill effects, and I would never take the chance. Obviously, this is not an issue with sublingual. For these reasons, I am very comfortable with the product, and eager to get started.

Here is a little about me:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 172 lbs
Body Fat: 12.5% (recently tested digitally)

Training Experience: I have been lifiting for over ten years now, and have learned a lot along the way. My starting weight was 135 lbs, soaking wet, so as you can see I am an ectomorph body type. I would like to think that I am very strong for my weight, however. Pound for pound, I can lift more than most. My current protocol is a high rep, hypertrophic strength training program that is very fast paced. I usually bang out roughly 20 sets for whatever muscle group I am training that day. I will log some, but not all workouts throughout the log, as time permits. I usually train 4 times per week, one muscle group per day: Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders. Optimally I would have a seperate day for bis and tris, but usually I have to stick them in with one of the four workouts. I usually do Chest+Bis, and Shoulders+tris. We will see how this pans out under the contraints of time and family obligations. Cardio or abs are usually at the end of each workout, I will mix it up between the two. Cardio is usually done on a treadmill, elliptical, shooting hoops, or swimming.

Pertinent Supplemental Experience: Epistane, 1-Androsterone, H-drol. My experience is pretty limited, so I am expecting my receptors to be fresh and ready to do battle. My last cycle was in November, and I had to stop after 2.5 weeks because I couldn't get my blood pressure under control. This time around, I have been loading Hawthorn Berry for a month, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve (that will remain unmentioned for now) should this problem occur again.

Diet:Clean six days a week, and a cheat day usually on Saturdays. Here is an example of a usual day:

Macros: 3000-3500cal 35/45/20 P/C/F, roughly.

9a: bowl of rolled oats with protein and fruit
11a: One whole egg and 5 whites with a banana
1p: peanut butter and sugar free jelly on whole wheat, glass of milk
3p: can of tuna with sweet potato
5p: chicken breast with small serving of rice and veggies
7p: hand full of almonds with an apple
9p: one whole egg, six whites
12a: cottage cheese with flax and protein

post work out: two special k bars with a whey shake

This is a rough estimate, and I actually eats several more undocumented snacks throughout the day. Also, my diet is not set in stone. I pretty much listen to my body, and try to make sure that I am never hungry. I eat many small meals throughout the day in an attempt to keep hunger at bay. The aforementioned is a pretty good estimate of most of my calories. I also drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, and will be aiming for that throughout the log.

My goals for this run: I am looking to recomp, and get some of the fat off of my midsection that has accumulated over the winter months. Also, any increases in stength would be welcomed. I know that this compound is not an all out mass gainer, so I will not even try. I hope to retain my weight, and replace any loss of bodyfat with gain of muscle. I will be slowly cutting carbs as summer approaches, but I will be eating slightly above maintenence for this run.

Protocol and Supports:

Liquidrone is dosed at 12.5mg/mL, suggested dose is 1 mL twice daily under the tongue. I will actually start out at 1 dose/day, just to see how this compound affects me. I have had BP issues with some compounds in the past, and have noticed that the sides kick in too fast if I initally dose too high. So I will be patient with this, being that no one has logged this particular compound being administered this way. I will up the dose when I am confident that my body has acclimated to it, and take it from there. I will most likely NOT go above the recommended dose.

Here is my support program:

Cycle Support: 1 scoop daily*
Flinstone Multi Vit daily
Fish Oil: 6gr/Day
Vit C: 3gr/day
Hawthorn Berry: 565mg 3x/day
Baby Aspirin: 1 daily
Bulk 1-carboxy: 1gr at bedtime
Vit B6: 100mg/day
Milk Thistle: 500mg at bedtime*
NAC: 600mg at bedtime*
Taurine: 2-6gr as needed
Emu Oil: Applied daily to hairline for inflammation

*These supports are more for general health and BP, than for preventative maintenance. I am expecting low toxicity effects due to the delivery method, but I take most of these supplements on a regular basis.

Standby:
Meletonin, DHEA, Jack3d- These will be added in if sleeplessness, or lethargy become an issue.

PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Arom-X: 3/day until gone
PowerFull: as directed
7-keto DHEA: 2x/day

This PCT is subject to change as I see fit. I may also brige the Arom-x if lethargy or bloat become an issue.

Other Notes: I am currently very close to seeking new employment. This was an unforeseen circumstance when I applied for the opportunity (it didn't seem like I was going to get a call back). Optimally, I would not be on cycle in this situation, but as long as sides do not become an issue it should not be a problem. I should be at the tail end of the cycle if I do get hired, so as long as the pct crash isn't too bad (as it shouldn't be) this is not a concern. Just thought I would mention that, as it may have an impact on my routine. Also, I have just joined a new gym. It is an LA fitness, close to where I live. This gym is a meathead's dream! They have everything that you could possibly imagine; in terms of equipment, cardio, basketball, racket ball, aerobic, pools, hot tubs, sauna, ect. I have really been enjoying it, even though it gets crowded at night. I also belong to a smaller (hole in the wall type) gym that is very close, for when I am in a pinch. I expect the gear to get here either today or tomorrow, so this should be starting very soon! :head: I will be posting pics later on tonight.

I would like to wish myself and all of the other testers a good, safe cycle. I will be following along with you guys! Good luck! Thanks again to AMS for choosing me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I got my stuff in the mail tonight, but the cycle will have to start early next week. I was hoping to start sooner, but it just is not feasible. :sad: Stay tuned for more info. Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Alright, with all of my personal matters at rest for the moment, I finally get to start the log. I just took my first dose about ten minutes ago. I plan on doing legs later on tonight, but I couldn't wait to try the first dose. I am going to just dose once for the first few days to see how my bp reacts (its been running a bit high, even with ample support supps).

First Impression: The taste is not that bad at all, kind of like a anabolic breath mint. That is about all I have to report. I will let you know how my first workout went later on tonight. One note about the label, it says "...a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug trenbolone...". That is not something that I would want my wife to see. Kinda makes it hard for those of us who try to keep their hormonal usage discreet. Just one man's opinion.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, with all of my personal matters at rest for the moment, I finally get to start the log. I just took my first dose about ten minutes ago. I plan on doing legs later on tonight, but I couldn't wait to try the first dose. I am going to just dose once for the first few days to see how my bp reacts (its been running a bit high, even with ample support supps).

First Impression: The taste is not that bad at all, kind of like a anabolic breath mint. That is about all I have to report. I will let you know how my first workout went later on tonight. One note about the label, it says "...a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug trenbolone...". That is not something that I would want my wife to see. Kinda makes it hard for those of us who try to keep their hormonal usage discreet. Just one man's opinion.
Good to know. I will pass that on to the company execs. I know a lot of our competitors actually call the product "tren ____" so at least we havent printing such things right on the front in big letters.

fisher300

Awards
hey man just curious but what are the ingredients in the liquidrone? is it a (estra -4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subed lilpsychotic. I am having very good results so far, 1 full week on this stuff and you will be very pleased.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, thanks for stopping in. My leg workout today was very intense. I think it was a bit of placebo, but I definately felt really good throughout the day after I dosed the LD. BP has been in check as well, which is reassuring. Here was my workout:

Free Squats: 135x10, 185,10, (225x10)x2, 275x8, 275x8->185x10->135x12
Lying Hamstring Curls (double ascending):40x10->60x10, 40x10->70x10, (40x10->80x10)x2
Traveling DB Lunges:25x20, 35x20, 45x20
Supersetted Scissors (inside and outside)
Supersetted Calf Raises (Seated Heavy, Standing light)
10 Min Light Cardio

This is a pretty regular workout for me, only today intensity was way up. This wo usually takes about an hour, but I banged it out today in 40 min. I was just non stop. Sounds like the other loggers are having great results, so I am really looking forward to the progression of the cycle. Diet was solid today as well, about 3000 clean cals, that is about what I'm shooting for during this cycle. I'll check in tomarrow. I will probrably hit it light tomarrow, as I usually take the day after legs off. I will at least do some arms and abs. I am going to try to hit arms twice a week to bring them up a little, they really seem to be lagging lately. Thanks again to AMS, this definately seems like a solid product.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I will pass that on to the company execs. I know a lot of our competitors actually call the product "tren ____" so at least we havent printing such things right on the front in big letters.
Yeah, If I were in charge I would word it like this: "a unique prohormone that resembles trenbolone, a well known and potent anabolic agent". That gets the message across, without sounding like the user is doing something "illegal" or that they shouldn't be doing. Again, just an observation.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ok, todays workout focused on arms. Noting really noteworthy, because today is usually an off day. I sorta just pissed around with arms and abs. I didn't want to get into anything too serious, because my 9 mo was freaking out in daycare. I just wanted to hurry up and get done so I could get her out of there. I took one dose of LD at around noon, and then took a half pre workout. I had a really lazy ass day today, didn't really feel like doing anything. It had nothing to do with the LD, just my demeanor. I felt really strong at the gym, but I feel kinda bloated. I guessing that I am just holding some water, until my body gets adjusted. Tomarrow I will hit shoulders, which is one of my favorite days. I'll check back tomarrow.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Solid Shoulder workout this morning. I felt strong, muscles looked full and thick. The LD is starting to take effect already. Weight was actually down a few pounds, but I usually weigh later in the day. Here was the workout:

Military: 125x10, 145x10, 165x10, 185x10, 185x8->145x10
Standing Lateral Raises (10lb DB) Supersetted with Seated Machine Laterals:
(60x10)x2, (70x10)x2
One Arm Cable Front Raises: (20x10)x2, (30x10)x2, 40x10
DB Upright Rows + Shrug:25x10, 35x10, (40x10)x2
Rear Delt Raises: (25x10)x2, 35x10, 40x10
DB Shrugs:70x10, 80x10, 85x10, 90x10 (15 second hold on last rep)

Solid Workout, felt strong, and felt good overall. BP was a little elevated, 130/86, but not bad at all. I start back to work tonight, so I probably will not post until Sunday or Monday. Definately taking tomarrow off. Will try to hit chest on Sunday.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Todays Update:

Worked Chest earlier today. Felt strong in the gym. Weight is still hovering at 172 at 5 days in. Also, with fairly stable BP, I bumped up to a full dose of 1mL twice daily. I will run it this way until finished. Here was the workout:

Flat BB: 135x12, 185x10, 225x10, 275 x8, 275x8->185x10->135x12
Incline BB: 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 215x10, 215x10->185x10
Seated Dips:195, 225, 255, 285 all x15
Cable Flys supersetted with Pec Deck x4 sets

15 min cardio

Notes: Strength is about as high as it gets naturally, so I haven't gained anything yet, but my workouts have been maxed out. I haven't experienced any sides thus far, except a little social anxiety (happens normally, but moreso on cycle). I feel generally good, and look forward to each workout. Libido is still good, and no shrinkage as of yet. Haven't noticed any physical changes, but its still early. I think the gains are going to be slow and steady, and I look forward to them as well. Tomarrow is back day, and will update tomarrow night.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Got here a little late but im on board. Good job so far, youre pretty lean to start off with, this will speed up the process. Liquidrone is treatin me good so far. im likin it!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Todays update: Well, I gotta say, I am really enjoying this run. Today was the first day that I really had that "on" feeling. Great back workout today, and I am starting to notice the first physical changes with some newfound vacularity in my upper body. I stripped down to a beater during my workout today, and I was turning some heads for sure. Even my old lady was impressed, and she rarely compliments me because she knows it goes straight to my head. Here was my back workout:

Pulldowns: 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 180x10->130x10
One Arm Rows: 60x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10
Seated Rows (100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10) Super Setted with Pull Ups x8 reps
Bent Over Cable Pull Downs: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10
Weighted Extensions (25lb plate):4x25

10 Min Cardio

Notes: Again, another solid workout. I felt strong as hell, and really felt on for the first time. Libido was actually raging this morning after my first dose. I noticed very little soreness from yesterday's heavy chest day, so I can see recovery improving already. No sides thus far besides slightly elevated bp at times and a little anxiety. Both of those come with the territory, and at least for me are expected. So far I think this is a great mild compound, and I think it could be quite versatile either stand alone, or stacked with something a little more androgenic. I've been doing my part with diet and training, and the LD is taking my program to the next level. I can assure you that I will be running this again in the near future. Tomarrow is generally an off day for me, but I think I will be hitting some arms and abs, just to try and get the most out of it. Thanks to all of those who subbed today, I hope you find the log informative and entertaining.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Todays update: Well, I gotta say, I am really enjoying this run. Today was the first day that I really had that "on" feeling. Great back workout today, and I am starting to notice the first physical changes with some newfound vacularity in my upper body. I stripped down to a beater during my workout today, and I was turning some heads for sure. Even my old lady was impressed, and she rarely compliments me because she knows it goes straight to my head. Here was my back workout:

Pulldowns: 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 180x10->130x10
One Arm Rows: 60x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10
Seated Rows (100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10) Super Setted with Pull Ups x8 reps
Bent Over Cable Pull Downs: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10
Weighted Extensions (25lb plate):4x25

10 Min Cardio

Notes: Again, another solid workout. I felt strong as hell, and really felt on for the first time. Libido was actually raging this morning after my first dose. I noticed very little soreness from yesterday's heavy chest day, so I can see recovery improving already. No sides thus far besides slightly elevated bp at times and a little anxiety. Both of those come with the territory, and at least for me are expected. So far I think this is a great mild compound, and I think it could be quite versatile either stand alone, or stacked with something a little more androgenic. I've been doing my part with diet and training, and the LD is taking my program to the next level. I can assure you that I will be running this again in the near future. Tomarrow is generally an off day for me, but I think I will be hitting some arms and abs, just to try and get the most out of it. Thanks to all of those who subbed today, I hope you find the log informative and entertaining.
Nice workout bud. im having new vascularity comin in aswell, my ol lady isnt too fond of it, but its not about her. lol!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, bro !

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout.. gotta love those weighted extensions!
Yeah, I was certainly on fire Monday. My back was still really sore, and it kind affected todays leg workout.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I took yesterday off completely, and I think I should have taken today off as well. My lower back is still really sore. Anyways, I did legs today and keep the weight light, to nurse my lower back and to work on form:

Free Squats: 135x10, 185x10, (225x10)x3, 135x25
Straight Legged Deads: (135x15)x4
Traveling DB Lunges: 25x20
Seated Calf Raises: (90x15)x4
Super Setted Scissors Inside and Out 10x4 sets

Notes: Man, for the first time I was not into it today. I was up most of the night with my sick infant, and was still really sore from Monday surprisingly. I hope to hit shoulders tomarrow, but I may take my little one to the ER if her condition doesn't improve. Although my workout was light, I still worked up a good sweat. I really focused on my form on squats and deads, instead of just banging out heavy reps. All of my reps were slow and controlled, which gave rise to a semi-satisfying workout. I will update tomarrow. Weight is still hovering at 173ish, but I look leaner. Still enjoying the cycle, even though my diet sucked today (spent much time on the phone and waiting room which lead to being hungry most of the day while comsuming half assed meals). I hope to do better tomarrow.

tattoopierced1

Sorry to hear about the little one being sick.. its always hard having a little one sick at the house.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the little one being sick.. its always hard having a little one sick at the house.
Thanks for dropping a line, I appreciate that. She is doing better today. Her fever has come down a bit. No trips to the er today, thank God.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Alright, shoulders today. I had a much better workout than yesterday. My lower back is still very tender, at this point I am convinced that I pulled something on Monday. Pretty damn debilitating. But anyhow, I had a great workout today:

Seated DB Military: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, (70x8)x2
One Arm Neutral Grip: (25x25)x3
Triple Acsending Lateral Raises: 5x10->10x10->15x10, (8x10->12x10->15x10)x2, 10x10->15x10->20x8
BB Front Raises: 40x10, 45x10, (50x10)x2
Low Cable Sword Pulls: 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x10
Rear DB Raises: 25x10, 30x10, 35x10
BB Shrugs: 135x10, 185x10, (225x10)x2, 10 second pause on last rep
One Arm DB Shrugs: 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, slow and controlled, 10 second pause on last rep

Notes: Nice rebound from yesterday. Felt strong, aggression was definately there, BP somewhat elevated after first dose until I warmed up (140/90). I've been trying to dose 1 hr pre work out, which has been working nicely. The scale has not moved, despite upping my cals with a few extra tablespoons of PB. My diet has been reasonably clean (not perfect), with alot of complex carbs, lean meats, and unsaturated fats. I've been keeping carbs pretty high at about 250 gr, which is what I usually do on cycle to keep lethargy at bay. However, the past two days I have found it nessesary to take about an hour nap midday. Altough I haven't gained any weight, I have definately shed some BF. I will try to mesure it on Saturday. I start back to work tomarrow, so I will take off and try to post later saturday night to report my arm workout and BF changes. Until then~LP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Arms yesterday, hope to hit chest today, but may have to wait.

Triple Acsending Pushdowns: 60x10->80x10->100x10, 60x10->110x10->120x10, 70x10->120x10->130x10, 70x10->120x10->130x10
Preachers:35x12, 70x10, 105x8, 105x8->70x10->35x12
Eyeballs Supersetted with Skull Crushers: 45:45, 65:45, 75:45, 85:45
Strip Curls: 105x8-> 95x10->75x12-> 55x15-> 45x20
Reverse Grip Preachers: 35x10, 40x10, (45x10)x2

Abs 25x4x3 sets

Notes: Good workout, will try to log todays later on. Strength is coming along nicely, virtually no sides. Skin is getting a little oily, and I noticed a little more shedding than normal, but nothing bad at all. Only a trivial weight gain thus far that could be just a normal fluctuation. Will try to get BF tested next week. Oh, BTW, when I out a -> between sets in my workout log, that means that there is no rest between the sets. It is either a drop set or an ascention. Later.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Chest today. Ok workout, tris were still fried from yesterday.

Flat Smith: 135x10, 185x10, (225x10)x2, 275x8, 275x10->225x10->135x15
Incline Hammerstrength: 45x10, 90x10, (115x10)x2, 90x15
Dips: BWx20, (BW+45x10)x3, BWx10
Cable Flys + Incline DB Flys x 3 sets
Front Raises: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10
DB Shrugs: 50x10, 75x10, (90x10)x2

Notes: Kinda bummed no one is following the log. Why even waste the time logging workouts? Anyways, overall at this point I am not totally impressed with the cycle. I'm leaning out somewhat, but that is about it. Strength is hit or miss, and recovery is lagging. At almost 2 weeks in, I was expecting more, being that I'm not a big hormone user. At this point on hdrol @ 50mg, I was considerably leaner, and fuller. Perhaps I do not respond to this compound. I'm thinking of going slightly above the rec dose, don't know yet because I still want recovery to be easy. In terms of libido, it is still running strong, which is good. Anyways, signing off for now, will report back tomarrow, but definately considering dropping the wo log.

tattoopierced1

people are following trust me.

what are your fats at? You may want to increase your fat intake.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
people are following trust me.

what are your fats at? You may want to increase your fat intake.
Yeah, I increased my fats fairly significantly. I've been drinking a quart of whole milk, more natty pb, and have been using regular mayo in place of fat free. So I'm getting more than double my daily fat intake; from about 50gr/day to over 100. I think this stuff is just making me a bit emotional. Its been a long weekend in Pittsburgh if you have any affiliation with law enforcement. The weekend tragedy has been weighing heavy on me. I am a little discouraged with the results of the cycle thus far, since some of the others are having pretty good results. I think that I was just spoiled being that my first cycle was epistane, that stuff blew me up sick in less than 3 weeks.

tattoopierced1

Yeah, I increased my fats fairly significantly. I've been drinking a quart of whole milk, more natty pb, and have been using regular mayo in place of fat free. So I'm getting more than double my daily fat intake; from about 50gr/day to over 100. I think this stuff is just making me a bit emotional. Its been a long weekend in Pittsburgh if you have any affiliation with law enforcement. The weekend tragedy has been weighing heavy on me. I am a little discouraged with the results of the cycle thus far, since some of the others are having pretty good results. I think that I was just spoiled being that my first cycle was epistane, that stuff blew me up sick in less than 3 weeks.
Stress can play a big factor into stuff too, that could be a part of it (the lack of gains).

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Stress can play a big factor into stuff too, that could be a part of it (the lack of gains).
I can vouch for that ! Stress/anxiety on cycle will affect results tremendously.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep your head up man. If your anything like me even the strongest of compounds do not even begin to show benefits until weeks into cycle.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Chest today. Ok workout, tris were still fried from yesterday.

Flat Smith: 135x10, 185x10, (225x10)x2, 275x8, 275x10->225x10->135x15
Incline Hammerstrength: 45x10, 90x10, (115x10)x2, 90x15
Dips: BWx20, (BW+45x10)x3, BWx10
Cable Flys + Incline DB Flys x 3 sets
Front Raises: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10
DB Shrugs: 50x10, 75x10, (90x10)x2

Notes: Kinda bummed no one is following the log. Why even waste the time logging workouts? Anyways, overall at this point I am not totally impressed with the cycle. I'm leaning out somewhat, but that is about it. Strength is hit or miss, and recovery is lagging. At almost 2 weeks in, I was expecting more, being that I'm not a big hormone user. At this point on hdrol @ 50mg, I was considerably leaner, and fuller. Perhaps I do not respond to this compound. I'm thinking of going slightly above the rec dose, don't know yet because I still want recovery to be easy. In terms of libido, it is still running strong, which is good. Anyways, signing off for now, will report back tomarrow, but definately considering dropping the wo log.
Ive also been feeling the need to dose more, but im like that with everything. Ive also been upping my fats more than usual.
And we.ve all been watching bud, i feel the same way sometimes, when i type workout after workout and no responders. i guess its just how it goes sometimes. But yeah more dosing would be nice. i look in my cabinent at other phs and think about adding one or taking em all! Lol! And i dont believe this ph is a real mass gainer, more for strength and recomp i think...

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Leaning up is the primary effect I've noticed thus far. My stomach area in particular. Even following a MASS XXL shake post-workout [following 4-5 caps SLIN], my stomach looks tight, and when flexing, more cuts are in. Definite water loss. Then again, sweating is UP during training sessions as well.

Any of you guys experience any acne? sexual sides? prolactin sides?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Today was much better. Mood was better, starting to break from the mental funk that I got into over the weekend. Hit back today pretty hard, definately in the zone. I actually had to go to the gym twice today, a funny story that I will get into in the notes section.

Pull Downs: 90x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10, 180x8->120x10
Seated Rows (close grip): 120x10, 140x10, 160x10, 180x10, 200x8
Bent Over One Arms (Cable Machine): 60x10, 90x10, 105x10, 120x10, 135x8
Low Rows (Hammer Strength): 45x10, 90x10, 135x10, 135x8->90x10->45x12
DB Pullovers: 50x10, 60x10, (70x10)x2 *PR*
Bent Over Cable Pulldowns/High Rope Pulls x4 sets
Rack Deads: 135x12, 225x10, 315x10, (365x8)x2, 225x25
BW Extentions:15x3 sets

Notes: Strength was definately there today. I took a scoop and a half of jacked before my wo, and it definately made a difference. I was on fire (literally my skin turned red as I progressed through the wo). Stipped down to a beater, and looked mean as hell. Did measure BF today, 11.8%, so only down a little, but it looks like more because the vascularity in my shoulders is more pronounced, no doubt. Yeah, this workout was actually twofold. I had my daughter with me this morning, and she freaked out at day care. I got into my second set of seated rows, and I hear my name over the intercom to "please report to the kids club". They were extremely busy and could not deal with a screaming baby, so we had to leave just as I was getting warmed up. So, later when my wife came home, I went back. Picked up right where I left off, and then some. Today was probably the best workout thus far, and from the third set of seated rows until the finish was all done in less than an hour, so as you can see I was busy. Mind muscle connection was really there today, form was near flawless. PR on the pullovers was impressive. 60x10 was my previous max. I mean, I probably could have done more before, but its always at the end of my upper back wo and I'm usually pretty crushed by then. People were looking at me like I was nuts on the rack deads, amazed that I was repping out 365 like nothing. I was going to try for 405, but 365 (which is my current (pre LD) max for 10) felt pretty heavy, heavier than I expected with the way I felt today. So I settled for my usual. Also, the rack at LA Fitness is a bit higher than what I'm used to (usually hit back at a different gym), so I stood on a 45 lb plate. Their 45 lb plates do not have a flat side, so I didn't want to risk twisting an ankle or something. Oh, BTW, the bent over row machine that they have at this gym is LEGIT! It is way better than DBs, and I definately get a better ROM. My back was fried from it last week. Can't remember who makes it. I'll have to get the make, and report back. Anyways, all in all today was very productive, very good, and very enjoyable. Definatly taking off tomarrow, might hit the range and pump some FMJs through my G23 (my other hobby). Until then~LP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Leaning up is the primary effect I've noticed thus far. My stomach area in particular. Even following a MASS XXL shake post-workout [following 4-5 caps SLIN], my stomach looks tight, and when flexing, more cuts are in. Definite water loss. Then again, sweating is UP during training sessions as well.

No sexual or prolactin sides, except the one day I had some nip sensitivity going on (but that is common for me on cycle). I've had a few more pimples, but nothing bad. Skin is more oily, and some light hairloss, again nothing bad, just more than normal. Libido has been actually up I would say, which is contrary to what most users report, which is odd but I'll take it. I've been using the bulk-1-carboxy (l-dopa) and some b6 which has kept any PL sides at bay. This compound has been very good, in terms of sides. I had a little irritability early on, and a little more emotional than normal, but that is it. I am really pleased in this aspect thus far.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
glad things are working out bud. 365 is a good weight for deads anymore for me and im hunched over for a few days like an old man, plus i have a few lower back issues. i did back today too and had a great w/o. i never really got a great feeling from jacked, maybe a little but not what i expected. ive been takin some rpm here and there. good log keep it up. and thanks for the novel, took me 5min to read, im slow lol! not really

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
glad things are working out bud. 365 is a good weight for deads anymore for me and im hunched over for a few days like an old man, plus i have a few lower back issues. i did back today too and had a great w/o. i never really got a great feeling from jacked, maybe a little but not what i expected. ive been takin some rpm here and there. good log keep it up. and thanks for the novel, took me 5min to read, im slow lol! not really
Thanks dude, yeah much better today. A lot to talk about. Anyways, I've got to get over to your log and drop a line before I fall asleep here. I don't know what it is about jacked, but respond very well to it. The combo of it and LD had me amped all evening long.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

Yeah im sweatin like crazy, just after a few sets, but it makes me work harder. Ive been getting acne on upper back, shoulder area, not really any sexual sides, wanna :hump: all the time, and one day had a wierd feelin at nips but went away, prolly nothin. after that i started takin p5p mornin and igf1 at night. so far so good.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Off today. Nothing to report other than back and upperbody soreness. Not as sore as I anticipated, however. Legs tomarrow.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can attest to the increased aggressiveness. I've got NO fuse now .. and I quickly stress out. Things annoy me faster than normal. I'm more verbal .. In your face kind of attitude.

I've had some nipple sensitivity; got my Caber/Letro/P5P/Vitex dealing with it, though. Some puffyness at times during the day. I guess it comes with the territory of a Tren-compound ..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can attest to the increased aggressiveness. I've got NO fuse now .. and I quickly stress out. Things annoy me faster than normal. I'm more verbal .. In your face kind of attitude.

I've had some nipple sensitivity; got my Caber/Letro/P5P/Vitex dealing with it, though. Some puffyness at times during the day. I guess it comes with the territory of a Tren-compound ..
Yeah, I had a real short fuse for about the first week or so. It sort of stabilized now, although I still get massive aggression at the gym. I look at people like I just might tear off their face after a set. I lucked out so far with a lack of gyno probs, and I'm prone. I think the l-dopa is making a big difference. Don't want to speak too soon, however.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Really good workout, felt really "on", which was good and bad, I'll get to that later. Hit some heavy weight that I haven't touched in over a year:

Free Squats: 135x12, 185x12, (225x10)x3, 275x8, 315x6, 315x6->225x10->135x12
Hack Squats (incline machine): 90x10, 180x10, (270x10)x2
Traveling DB Lunges: 25x20, 35x20, (45x20)x2
Quad Kickbacks/ Double Ascending Ham Curls 10x4 sets
Calf Raises: 25x4 sets
Various Ab Routine: 250x1, 50x2

Notes: Very nice squat work today, haven't hit those numbers in a long time. Form wasn't the greatest on 315, maybe just got parallel on those reps. Still, I'm impressed. I basically squatted my ass off. I had a very intense drive, and felt like I could have stayed at the gym all night. Now the bad part: VERY explosive mood swings. I maybe had some of this early on, but today was pretty bad. I picked a fight with my wife, and was just generally very irritated for most of the evening. I heard some dude at the gym talkin' sh!t to his buddies, as I squatted, and damn near had an altercation in the middle of LA fitness with about 200 people there working out. Not good. Although I wouldn't say that these incidents are totally out of the norm for me, I did find it somewhat difficult to control myself, which is out of the norm. Hopefully this was an isolated incident and won't happen again, although I have noticed some very exaggerated peaks and troughs in terms of mood while I've been on. But it goes with the territory, especially with a compound that mimicks the effects of tren. Oh well, hopefully will find time to hit shoulders tomarrow. Will keep you updated.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Really good workout, felt really "on", which was good and bad, I'll get to that later. Hit some heavy weight that I haven't touched in over a year:

Free Squats: 135x12, 185x12, (225x10)x3, 275x8, 315x6, 315x6->225x10->135x12
Hack Squats (incline machine): 90x10, 180x10, (270x10)x2
Traveling DB Lunges: 25x20, 35x20, (45x20)x2
Quad Kickbacks/ Double Ascending Ham Curls 10x4 sets
Calf Raises: 25x4 sets
Various Ab Routine: 250x1, 50x2

Notes: Very nice squat work today, haven't hit those numbers in a long time. Form wasn't the greatest on 315, maybe just got parallel on those reps. Still, I'm impressed. I basically squatted my ass off. I had a very intense drive, and felt like I could have stayed at the gym all night. Now the bad part: VERY explosive mood swings. I maybe had some of this early on, but today was pretty bad. I picked a fight with my wife, and was just generally very irritated for most of the evening. I heard some dude at the gym talkin' sh!t to his buddies, as I squatted, and damn near had an altercation in the middle of LA fitness with about 200 people there working out. Not good. Although I wouldn't say that these incidents are totally out of the norm for me, I did find it somewhat difficult to control myself, which is out of the norm. Hopefully this was an isolated incident and won't happen again, although I have noticed some very exaggerated peaks and troughs in terms of mood while I've been on. But it goes with the territory, especially with a compound that mimicks the effects of tren. Oh well, hopefully will find time to hit shoulders tomarrow. Will keep you updated.
D@mn youre an animal! you should have ripped his face off! it would have got me to read the newspaper... ive been really short tempered as well. more and more each day it seems. just the little things piss me off. And those are some pretty heavy hack squats. not sure how much i can do but when i did em i couldnt do that much. i feel more intense especially when i do legs on liquidrone, i enjoy em. keep it up bud

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
D@mn youre an animal! you should have ripped his face off! it would have got me to read the newspaper... ive been really short tempered as well. more and more each day it seems. just the little things piss me off. And those are some pretty heavy hack squats. not sure how much i can do but when i did em i couldnt do that much. i feel more intense especially when i do legs on liquidrone, i enjoy em. keep it up bud
Yeah, the hack machine gives some kind of mechanical advantage, not sure of the ratio though. It was smooth though, giving rise to a full ROM. This stuff is surely turning me into a beast though. Sleep is starting to become an issue as well. Last night I tossed and turned, and was completely drenched in sweat. I think I want to do a short run with LD stacked with epi sometime in the near future. I think it will give me a little more size. So far, I have become leaner and more defined, but not much in overall size. Pretty much what I expected coming in.