Shifting the Paradigm: LilPsych's Liquidrone Experiment (AMS Sponsored)

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the hack machine gives some kind of mechanical advantage, not sure of the ratio though. It was smooth though, giving rise to a full ROM. This stuff is surely turning me into a beast though. Sleep is starting to become an issue as well. Last night I tossed and turned, and was completely drenched in sweat. I think I want to do a short run with LD stacked with epi sometime in the near future. I think it will give me a little more size. So far, I have become leaner and more defined, but not much in overall size. Pretty much what I expected coming in.
That would be a good stack imo. and ive definitely got leaner but not really any size, with barely any cardio. im liking it and i sweat tons more on LD not much during sleep though.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
That would be a good stack imo. and ive definitely got leaner but not really any size, with barely any cardio. im liking it and i sweat tons more on LD not much during sleep though.
Yeah, I wasn't having any problems at night until recently. Sleep was ok, but still sweating like a pig. I'm going to start sleeping downstairs so that I can crack the window.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and tris yesterday. Good workout, strength was good, endurance was good, and vacularity in my upperbody is becoming very pronounced as I workout. Here it is:

Arnold Presses: 40x10, (45x10)x2, 50x10, 60x8
Triple Acsending Lateral Raises: 10x10x10 x4 sets
Low Cable Bent Over Front Raises: 35x10, 45x10, (50x10)x2
Rear Delt Pull Backs: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10
BB Shrugs: 135x12, (225x10)x2, 275x10, 275x10->225x10->135x15
Triple Ascending Pushdowns x4 sets
Inclined DB Extentions: 60x10, (70x10)x2, 80x6

15 min Cardio

Notes: Weight finally jumped up some!! 176 lbs as of 7pm last night. However, I usually weigh myelf in the morning, so I'm sure that food and water accounted for some of the weight, but I'll take it. Workout was good, strength was there, BF has definately dropped. Noticing a little testicular atrophy, but libido is still ok, however diminishing. Aggression is still a factor, but I just have to remember to control it. I go back to work tonight for 16, so def taking the today and possibly tomarrow off. Might hit bis and abs if I get a chance tomarrow night. Anyways, I'll check back on sunday.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Back after a 3 day break. Looks like alot on this site has changed. Work and holiday left very little time for workout, so I had a nice recovery period. Anyways, chest today. Strength is still climbling, body fat is down, and weight is up. Very pleased with the results so far, and pct is just around the corner. Will most likely be ending this cycle after the upcoming weekend.

Incline Hammerstrength: 45x12, (90x10)x2, (125x8)x2, 125x8->90x10->45x12
Flat DB: 50x12, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8, 110x6, 50x20
Dips: (BWx15)x2, (BW+45x10)x2, BW+45x10->BWx15
Incline DB: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Incline Flys:30x10, 40x10, 45x10
Decline Cable Flys: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10

20 Min Cardio

Notes: Still an animal on this compound, and loving it. Strength, endurance, and weight are all gaining, with very little sides. Rage has become manageable, off and on. Can still fly off the handle if I'm not careful. Very little sides to speak of, libido is still there, but seems to be dropping which is why I am choosing to end the cycle just shy of 4 weeks. I am very impressed with this product, and will be running it again. So far, I think pct will just consist of Arom-x, Diesel Test HC, and Powerfull. Nolva on hand in case I become overly supressed for this last week, but I don't see a need for it at the moment. I am interested to see how the arom-x will work because I have not used it in pct yet, but many others have with success. Interested to see how I respond to it. Will check in tomarrow after back workout.~LP

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Back after a 3 day break. Looks like alot on this site has changed. Work and holiday left very little time for workout, so I had a nice recovery period. Anyways, chest today. Strength is still climbling, body fat is down, and weight is up. Very pleased with the results so far, and pct is just around the corner. Will most likely be ending this cycle after the upcoming weekend.

Incline Hammerstrength: 45x12, (90x10)x2, (125x8)x2, 125x8->90x10->45x12
Flat DB: 50x12, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8, 110x6, 50x20
Dips: (BWx15)x2, (BW+45x10)x2, BW+45x10->BWx15
Incline DB: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Incline Flys:30x10, 40x10, 45x10
Decline Cable Flys: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10

20 Min Cardio

Notes: Still an animal on this compound, and loving it. Strength, endurance, and weight are all gaining, with very little sides. Rage has become manageable, off and on. Can still fly off the handle if I'm not careful. Very little sides to speak of, libido is still there, but seems to be dropping which is why I am choosing to end the cycle just shy of 4 weeks. I am very impressed with this product, and will be running it again. So far, I think pct will just consist of Arom-x, Diesel Test HC, and Powerfull. Nolva on hand in case I become overly supressed for this last week, but I don't see a need for it at the moment. I am interested to see how the arom-x will work because I have not used it in pct yet, but many others have with success. Interested to see how I respond to it. Will check in tomarrow after back workout.~LP
Pct looks good, mines somewhat similar. and the last week libido has been down a bit too. but monkeys got a bloody nose anyway so it really didnt matter much:spank: so youre ending it before empty bottle?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Pct looks good, mines somewhat similar. and the last week libido has been down a bit too. but monkeys got a bloody nose anyway so it really didnt matter much:spank: so youre ending it before empty bottle?
I think I'm going to run it a clean 4 weeks and end on Wednesday. That would leave me approximately 4 doses remaining, or I may bump up to 2.5 mL for the last couple of days. Not sure yet, playing it by ear.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Back today, another great workout, great endurance and strength.

Lat Pulldowns: 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 185x8->130x12
One Arm DB Rows:60x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
Seated Rows (Straight Bar Underhand Grip): 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10, 180x10
Hammerstrength Low Rows: 45x50, 45x25, 45x25
Bent Over Cable Pulldowns Supersetted with High Rope Pulls: x4 sets
Extensions: (BWx25)x2, (BW+25x25)x2

Notes: Great workout today, definately putting some nice size on arms and shoulders. Diet has been a little off between Easter, going away parties, and birthdays. I really wish it would have been a little cleaner over the past week. On easter I ate about a dozen chocolate covered pretzles, and at my going away party I had two pieces of cake. I think I am going out tonight to do at least 1/2 of cardio before bed. Legs either tomarrow or thursday.~LP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Off yesterday for tea party. Legs tonight. Good workout, although my schedule has changed, which has given rise to late day workouts. Good overall, strength is leveling off.

Free Squats: 135x12, (225x10)x3, 275x8, (315x6)x2, 135x25
Ham Curls (double ascending): (50x10->85x10)x2,(50x10->100x10)x2
Traveling Lunges: 25x10x4
Seated Calf Raises: 90x25, 110x25, (120x25)x2
Hack Squats: 180x10x3

Notes: Again, solid workout keeping in mind that it was done in 35 minutes. Impressive numbers on the free squats. Given my schedule changes, and seemingly leveling strength, I think this cycle will end on Sunday. Strength increases have been pretty impressive, adding at least 10% to all of my heaviest maxes. Endurance has also improved, as well as overall body composition. I have gained 6 lbs, with bf decreasing by 2 percentage points, which is also impressive. So I have gained 9 lbs of lbm in just over 3 weeks. Very impressed.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Off yesterday for tea party. Legs tonight. Good workout, although my schedule has changed, which has given rise to late day workouts. Good overall, strength is leveling off.

Free Squats: 135x12, (225x10)x3, 275x8, (315x6)x2, 135x25
Ham Curls (double ascending): (50x10->85x10)x2,(50x10->100x10)x2
Traveling Lunges: 25x10x4
Seated Calf Raises: 90x25, 110x25, (120x25)x2
Hack Squats: 180x10x3

Notes: Again, solid workout keeping in mind that it was done in 35 minutes. Impressive numbers on the free squats. Given my schedule changes, and seemingly leveling strength, I think this cycle will end on Sunday. Strength increases have been pretty impressive, adding at least 10% to all of my heaviest maxes. Endurance has also improved, as well as overall body composition. I have gained 6 lbs, with bf decreasing by 2 percentage points, which is also impressive. So I have gained 9 lbs of lbm in just over 3 weeks. Very impressed.

Nice job bud! very impressive. and in 35 min, not a whole lot of rest time.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Have been really busy the past week, due to some scheduling changes which has left little time for training. Diet has also been on the fly. I hit shoulders on sat. night with some free weights at home. My heaviest dbs are 25 lb, so nothing too impressive there. Today was chest. Good overall workout, given the constraints of time.

Incline BB: 155x12, (205x10)x2, (225x10)x2, 245x8, 245x6, 205x20
Flat DB: 60x12, (80x10)x2, 90x10, 100x8, 80x15
Decline: 155x12, 205x10, 245x10, 265x10
Pec Deck: 80x10, 90x10, (100x10)x2
Incline Hammerstrength: 45x10, (90x10)x2, 135x10

Various Ab work: 3x25, 3x25, 250x1

Notes: Well, today marks the end. I have felt really run down over the past week. Sex drive is pretty weak. Signs of low test, which leads me to believe that this is a good time to quit. I wanted to end this cycle with a bang, but I've been very busy with work so I'll have to settle for what it is. Again, strength has been very impressive, and the overall cycle has been a success. I will be utilizing an otc pct that goes like this:

Arom-x: 3/3/2/1
DTHC: 2/3/4/4
Powerfull:3/3/3/3 at bedtime, I don't like taking it preworkout.
I have Nolva on hand in case I don't take to the arom-x, for I have never used it before. I will update periodically through pct, and post some pics in a few weeks, along with a final review. I will definately be using this compound again. I think it is a reasonable comparasin to var, with nice strength increases, hardness, and loss of BF.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Have been really busy the past week, due to some scheduling changes which has left little time for training. Diet has also been on the fly. I hit shoulders on sat. night with some free weights at home. My heaviest dbs are 25 lb, so nothing too impressive there. Today was chest. Good overall workout, given the constraints of time.

Incline BB: 155x12, (205x10)x2, (225x10)x2, 245x8, 245x6, 205x20
Flat DB: 60x12, (80x10)x2, 90x10, 100x8, 80x15
Decline: 155x12, 205x10, 245x10, 265x10
Pec Deck: 80x10, 90x10, (100x10)x2
Incline Hammerstrength: 45x10, (90x10)x2, 135x10

Various Ab work: 3x25, 3x25, 250x1

Notes: Well, today marks the end. I have felt really run down over the past week. Sex drive is pretty weak. Signs of low test, which leads me to believe that this is a good time to quit. I wanted to end this cycle with a bang, but I've been very busy with work so I'll have to settle for what it is. Again, strength has been very impressive, and the overall cycle has been a success. I will be utilizing an otc pct that goes like this:

Arom-x: 3/3/2/1
DTHC: 2/3/4/4
Powerfull:3/3/3/3 at bedtime, I don't like taking it preworkout.
I have Nolva on hand in case I don't take to the arom-x, for I have never used it before. I will update periodically through pct, and post some pics in a few weeks, along with a final review. I will definately be using this compound again. I think it is a reasonable comparasin to var, with nice strength increases, hardness, and loss of BF.

that would be good time to stop with the feeling of low test, i really never pay attention to that. i just keep goin till there is no more. good w/o by the way. any prs lately? also i have taken powerfull and never really felt anything from it. hows it for you?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Quick PCT update. First off, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm smack in the middle of a 14 day stretch, so needless to say I've been quite busy. PCT so far has been a breeze. This oct protocol is treating me well. The first 4 days or so were pretty hellish in terms of "crash", but I've rebounded quite nicely. Libido and balls are coming back. Shut down on a scale of 1-10 was probrably about a 4/5, not too bad at all. Just a bit of a libido crash in the last week or so. Strength is still up, and weight shot up to a hair under 180. No signs of gyno, except some itchy nips for a few days which have now subsided. I was a bit apprehensive due to all of the forum chatter of this being a hard shut down and gyno inducing compound, but I have had niether :dunno:. Although it's still early, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. This has probrably been the most mild cycle in terms of sides, while still making solid gains that I have run so far. I can't wait to run this again sometime in the future. I will continue to update periodically, and pics are soon to come. Stay posted. I want to wait until a little further into pct, to give an honest, objective opinion of this product. Until then,~LP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
PCT is a breeze, pics and final review this weekend!