Zoom's Mdrol/Extreme Tren Log

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, this is going to be my first Anabolic Minds log. Ive finally made my dicision and mdrol/tren is whats going to do the job. After waiting over a couple of months after my last cycle, which was epi and only lasted 2 weeks due to complication, i am going to hit the gym harder then i ever have before. So here it is....

The Stack:
X Mass- 80/80/80/80/120
M-Drol- 0/0/10/20/20

The Support/Regular Sups
Cycle Support
Muscle Milk
Optimum Nutrition Whey
Kwick Karbs
BCAA's
Cissus Powder
Taurine
Melatonin
Fish Oils
Creatine Mono.
Animal Packs
DHEA

The PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20/ weeks 1-4
Anabolic PCS 4 caps a day/ weeks 2-5
Trione 3 caps a day/ weeks 3-6
DHEA 50mg a day
EndoAmp
Vita C 4-6 g's

Diet:
Traditional 40/40/20

Training:
4sets, 8-10 reps
Monday: Chest/Tri's
Tues: Back/Bi's
Wed: Rest
Thrus: Legs/Calves
Friday: Shoulders/Traps
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Main Goals:
*Work on getting bigger calves/Legs
*Improving Lower Back
*Keep 15-20 Lbs after pct
*No Gyno

*I have done 4 Previous cycle including Tren/epi/Mdrol/ all of which i have had successful cycles expect for my last epi cycle. At the end of week 2 of my epi cycle i suffered from a exertional headache and had to stop the cycle and wait things out. I got the headache from a combo of this, Dehydrated, being congested, and being under some stress from school. I have learned and know what not to do for this stack. A am up to 100% and cant wait to see the results from this stack.
* I will could up the tren dosage if i feel good enough.
* I will start this stack Sunday Feb. 22nd.
* Any Suggestions are welcome

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
heck yes. definitely in to see a tren/mdrol run :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think i should make changes or add something into the mix? The cycle starts this sunday.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about adding some p-slin to help with the gains... would it be worth it or would it be a waste of money?also Beta Alanine.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this combo. I will tell you that it is going to be harsh. You might want to think about 3 weeks only of m-drol. 4 weeks is pushing it with that compound alone and you are adding tren which is a beast in itself.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
do you think a 10/10/10/10 would be alright? or just stick with a 3 weeker?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I would do the 10/20/20 and see how you are feeling. The back pumps made me ready for PCT. You might be able to run 4 weeks with no issue.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Tren and M-drol , Woah that's going to be mental.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I would add Now P-5-P to the cycle. Take one tab daily. If your cycle support has something to help manage BP I think you're good to go.

Best of luck with your cycle, I'm sure it will be great.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I would also add some chasteberry to cover you from the potential prolactin issues you might face with the Tren compound.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im not prone to gyno at all but how would i dose the chasteberry?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Dose: 80mg tren
Weight: No change
Calories: 2800

Workout:Nothing to report today. I did a light full body workout to get back into the swing of things, also a little bit of cardio. Starting weight is 167.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
sweeettt.this looks like a good combo.im interested to see the upcoming weeks.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Im not prone to gyno at all but how would i dose the chasteberry?
I dosed 3 caps a day. I didn't want to take any chances of lactating so for a pretty inexpensive addition it was worth it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 3 caps a day. I didn't want to take any chances of lactating so for a pretty inexpensive addition it was worth it.

I gotta go get some more fish oils tomorrow so ill pick some up. thanks man

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
So what is the half life of Tren extreme? ive read its 6 hours. Tren is a non methyl so ive heard to take it with PB, or is there any better way?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
damn 5 mgs, ive only been taking round 2mg along with a spoon of PB

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
No workout today do to extremely long work day.

Day 3

Dose: 80mg Tren
Weight: +2.5
Calories: 2 1/2 - 3K

Workout: I did Chest and bi's today and i seem to be getting a pretty decent pump already, other then that not much to report. Water intake was about a gallon. My forearms seem to have gotten extremely tight, i am planning on just doing one body part a day next session.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im about to go to the gym and hit up my shoulders, i was thinking about ordering some p-slin and maybe something else to help with the gains... anyone?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
If you don't gain on the stack you are running something is wrong. I say invest your extra money into meat and protein. P-Slin won't hurt, but should not be needed for massive gains with m-drol/tren.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yep food! i was just looking for something else to waste my money on.... i might get p-slin for pct.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Weight: +2.5
Calories: 2700

Workout: Shoulders to day was pretty fun, soon as i walked into the gym i was ready to tear it up. I got a decent pump and im pretty sure the weight went up 5-10 lbs. Tomorrow is an off day so i got legs friday.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. the tren should kick in sometime this week if it hasn't already. just add 10 lbs to your exercises and belt out the same reps you did last time. its sneaky sometimes :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea its defintatly kicked in, today should be an off day but i wanna go and work on my lower back. Then again i dont wanna run my self down, i dont know what to do.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea its defintatly kicked in, today should be an off day but i wanna go and work on my lower back. Then again i dont wanna run my self down, i dont know what to do.
lol. take the day off - stick with the plan.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: +3.0
Calories: 2600

Workout: Today was an off day, still kind sore from the workout the last 3 days. Agression is gone up, its been kinda hard to keep it under control. My girlfriend has definatly noticed it for sure if ya know what i mean! Ive noticed that ive seem to have been gaining 1/2 a pound every day, i know this is mainly b/c of water weight but it is giving me alot of momentum. Strenght has seems to be going up maybe 5-10 lbs. Also during my warmup run i seem to be sweeting purfusely. Next week should be awsome, tren is def. one of my fav roids of all time.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 6&7

Dose: 80 mg Tren
Weight:+3
Calories: 2800

Workout: I took the weekend of for rest. Not much else to report but extremely high agression. Chest day is tomorrow and im excited to see what gains i have made if any.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: +3.0
Calories: 2600

Workout: Today was an off day, still kind sore from the workout the last 3 days. Agression is gone up, its been kinda hard to keep it under control. My girlfriend has definatly noticed it for sure if ya know what i mean! Ive noticed that ive seem to have been gaining 1/2 a pound every day, i know this is mainly b/c of water weight but it is giving me alot of momentum. Strenght has seems to be going up maybe 5-10 lbs. Also during my warmup run i seem to be sweeting purfusely. Next week should be awsome, tren is def. one of my fav roids of all time.
hrm. couple things here. tren is definitely my favorite so far, and sweating while working out is noticeable. you may want to get some 5-htp and dose it a bit high to help combat that aggression. your gains seem right on track - 1/2 pound a day sounds about right. as far as strength gains, try doing your warmup sets, then your working sets, then another set like a "max weight set", where you go up in weight again for 4-5 reps. sometimes, you'll find what you thought you could do for 4-5 reps, you can actually do 8-9 reps with. tren's sneaky that way sometimes :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
hrm. couple things here. tren is definitely my favorite so far, and sweating while working out is noticeable. you may want to get some 5-htp and dose it a bit high to help combat that aggression. your gains seem right on track - 1/2 pound a day sounds about right. as far as strength gains, try doing your warmup sets, then your working sets, then another set like a "max weight set", where you go up in weight again for 4-5 reps. sometimes, you'll find what you thought you could do for 4-5 reps, you can actually do 8-9 reps with. tren's sneaky that way sometimes :)
Great post suncloud. It is scary the things I was able to do while in the gym on Xtreme Tren. I felt like I could keep stacking weight on and still hitting the same if not more reps than before. I already miss it. I can still lift the heavy weights that I was able to before, but the reps have gone down 1-2 depending on which exercise.:frustrate

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Great post suncloud. It is scary the things I was able to do while in the gym on Xtreme Tren. I felt like I could keep stacking weight on and still hitting the same if not more reps than before. I already miss it. I can still lift the heavy weights that I was able to before, but the reps have gone down 1-2 depending on which exercise.:frustrate
thanks brotha. i learned that my last tren run, when i tried to "max out" on military press. this time i know what to look out for in the beginning of the run, so it should be really interesting :)

PCT is kind of depressing though, like you said when you start loosing some strength. i ended the PCT being noticeably stronger than pre cycle though :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear, i cant wait to get into the gym tomorrow. Im hoping to break into the 100 lb dumbbells for my chest workout sets!!

doclau

Awards
im on the same deal except 30mg mdrol 90mg trenxxl and its going on third week on tuesday, up 10lbs and feeling damn strong!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t 30mg of mdrol.... u must have some crazy sides. whats your pct look like?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. holy gyno risk at 30mg of SD + 90mg tren! be safe there my brotha.

doclau

Awards
holy sh*t 30mg of mdrol.... u must have some crazy sides. whats your pct look like?
actually the worst is just the back pumps besides that i'm just a little more easily aggravated and fogginess in the morning. PCT is PP's TRS with post cycle, and unleashed from protein factory. Cal intake is 4000-4500 daily.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt recommend you go over 20mg man, even that is pushing it. and i would highly rec. you get a SERM. these two stacked together at that high of a dose is asking for holy shutdown, and holy gyno! How big of a guy are you, weight wise?!?

doclau

Awards
i talked to guys on a different forum and they all agree that trs with post cycle and unleashed is good enough for PCT and one or two of the members had blood work done to show it. I do have dostinex on hand and before i forget, i'm 5'5 180lbs

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Thats a real high does of mdrol for someone that weights 180lbs. im only doing 10mg for 3 weeks and im 174lbs. either way good luck with your cycle, an try to keep an eye on you BP.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Dose: 80mg
weight: +6.5
Calories: 1920 right now, more to come!

Workout: Chest day

DB Press: 75x12
80x10
85x7
85x9

DB Incline: 65x12
70x10
75x7
Cable Crossocers

Dips 170x12 (x3)

Summary: Today i wasnt any stronger which was kinda strange but i got a really bad shoulder pump that hurt for the marjority of the workout. i was wondering what would help with that if anything? Tomorrow is back day and im hoping to see a little bit of results. Ive always had a week lower back from having a dirtbike accident back in the day. This is the area im hoping to improve the most on. Any really good lower back workouts would be apperciated.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. its a little weird that you're not stronger today - was your diet off yesterday, or today right before training?

as far as pumps go, you can dose taurine 3g with 500mg magnesium and a bunch of water, and they should go away. with regards to lower back pain, you may try hyperextensions, good mornings, or rack deads :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea my diet is usually off on the weekends, bad i know but im going to not screw around anymore. ive been counting everything up and doing it right to day so im hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Is the taurine going to make me get less of a pump or will it just ease the pain. i love the pump and dont wanna lose it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about adding that M-drol in today but i might wait it out. What does everyone think? just doing 10mg for the last 4 weeks? or do the 10/20/20? o know i should stick with the plan but i was just wanting opinions.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I would only dose the M-Drol for the last 3 weeks in a 10/20/20 split. I guarantee that will be enough with the other goodie you are taking.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
10mg for 4 weeks if your diet is really good. if not, then 10/20/20.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
my diets good but its not the greatest so.. i guess ill go with the 10/20/20.