Really Painfull Headaches On Epi..HELP

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yea my next cycle if def. going to be some P-PLex for sure. ive heard nothing but good **** about it. i cant wait till a couple more months go by.

2. i got one more question.. Now that i figured out what the problem is, can i drop my epi dosing from 40mg to 20 mg.. and possibly 10mg?
    •   

3. dude yea when i took hdrol i had to double my amount of water to 2-3 gallons a day!! just to be on the safe side. water and support supps man and like easy said BREATH! good luck to you

4. Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    i got one more question.. Now that i figured out what the problem is, can i drop my epi dosing from 40mg to 20 mg.. and possibly 10mg?
    As long as you're tapering into PCT - yes.

5. ok well i just bought some clomid and it should be here sometime nest week.

PCT: Look good?
    Week 1: 100mg
    Week 2: 50mg
    week 3: 25mg

AI PCS:
    2 Caps AM, 2 Caps PM starting in week 4
    •   

6. Zoom, I'm glad that you're taking the precautionary measures by using a SERM; however, for future cycles, have it on hand before you even think about a start date.
    Just a little heads up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Zoom, I'm glad that you're taking the precautionary measures by using a SERM; however, for future cycles, have it on hand before you even think about a start date.
    Just a little heads up.
    yea i know. im going to be doing a p plex cycle after i get back to health( the headaches and recovery time) what serm do you recommend i use, ill be using it for the epi and for the p plex.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is cardio&endurance really that good on (-)epi?!
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. Good old epi/on cycle help
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2014, 11:07 PM
  3. TEST BOOSTER PRE-w/o ON EPI??? HELP!
    By Red9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:01 PM
  4. Help with diet to gain whilst on Epi