First time user logging a Havoc cycle

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Well guys after hangin out here daily for the last few months, I have decided to try a cycle of Havoc. I have been doing alot of reading to prepare for this adventure. I am looking to lower body fat and gain some good lean mass.

I am 30 years old 5'10'' 199# and my Accu-Measure calipers place me at about 12% bodyfat. I started working out about 4 years ago at 165 pounds, winter of 2006 I bulked to 216 naturally. Summer of 2007 I competed in my first power lifting meet just for the mear experience of it with a 1185 total.

My diet is in check it is simple and clean. My protein comes from chicken breast, tuna, eggs, lots of salmon, and EAS powder. Carbs are sweet potato, brown rice, whole grain bread, and oatmeal. Lots of green veggies for filler.

I plan to do a detailed log of the next 2 months, I will get some starting measurments and pics posted before I start.

My ultimate goal is to get up to 205 with my bodyfat in the sub 10% range.

So here is a snapshot of what I have planned for the next 2 months supplements. Any advice is appreciated.

RPN Havoc Dosing schedule was edited on 1/10/2009,,so some of the below comments dont apply to this schedule.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support-2 scoops daily for 2 weeks, then 2 scoops daily during cycle, then continued into PCT till 2nd tub is gone.
MRM BCAA+G- Post workout
Now Foods Taurine- 3 grams pre and post workout
Universal Animal Pak- 1 Pack before bed
Universal Uni-Liver- about 16 tabs daily
Now Foods Fish Oil- Before bed

My PCT Looks like this

Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate- 40,30,20,10
Annobolic Innovations Cycle Support- As listed above
Now Foods Relora- 300mg 4 times daily
MRM BCAA+G- Post workout
Universal Nutrition Storm- Post workout
Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy- Preworkout
Get Diesel Test Hardcore- Dosed to my liking

Last edited:
ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
havoc is so mild
i'd just start off at 30mg if i were you
then go to 40 on week 3
even 50mg if you like

ramping up from such as low dose is such a waist of time IMO and will make your gains take longer to kick in.
however, tapering down is useful for a head start in recovery IMO but DEFINATLY not needed for havoc.

try having animal pak with your preworkout meal

just a suggestion
i like it.

boo99

boo99

Awards
I agree with ibanezman08 totally.

Ive been on 30mg a week since start (one week so far)--- its mild--and I can see some changes, better if not insane pumps!!!

Sweats at nite began last nite but Im drinking tons of water and eating alot of clean food------alot.

I may go to 40 week 2 for sure.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Yeah I have been on Havoc for about 3 weeks just 30mg and im thinking of going off because I have noticed much, Could be a different situation for you but thats my opinion. Mild very mild I recommend 30 to start and 40 after a couple weeks.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Looks good but I would edit out the name of the comapny that you got the SERM could be considered source posting.
Will do, thanks for the advice.
I thought since it was a legal purchase it would not be a big deal, but I will follow your advice, better safe than sorry..

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
people who say they gained 15lbs off of havoc/epistane are victims of placebo.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or victims of hard work... If it's the latter, the end results are still nice if they aren't inflated by water/fat etc.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Jay.

There is no designated schema for gains on different prohormones. Some won't react much to epithio while others might surge on it. Everybody reacts differently.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Or victims of hard work... If it's the latter, the end results are still nice if they aren't inflated by water/fat etc.
If I could end up with a 5 pound lean gain off this cycle, I wont care if it was Havoc or just hard work. Either way 5 pounds is 5 pounds and would be a happy mofo....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
ok, looking back at my statements i would like to have a chance to reword my opinion.

if somebody gained 15lbs of mostly lean mass while on epistane/havoc, that would be mostly due to the bodybuilding lifestyle/hardwork. havoc should not get all the credit.
however, if you platoe, your diet is perfect, training couldn't be harder and you just can't gain anymore naturally, havoc won't slap on 15lbs in 4 weeks.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Well I have been debating what kind of routine to use during this cycle. I think I am gonna try a 4 day a week Westside routine. I will also do cardio 3-4 days a week. I am awaiting the arrival of my cycle support, once it gets here I will get this log rolling. I did ME lifts this past week to see where I am at pre cycle.

Bench- 280
Dead- 415
Squat- 390

Not my best numbers ever, but I has some major down time this summer. So I am getting back into the groove.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 6 week cycle. Based on my experience I would start at 20mg the first couple of days and finish week 1 at 30mg. I personally feel that 40mg is the sweet spot and bet you will regret the cycle if you don't take at least that amount. Havoc (Epistane in my case) was pretty mild and you have the support supplements in order which should ensure you maximize the cycle.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle. Based on my experience I would start at 20mg the first couple of days and finish week 1 at 30mg. I personally feel that 40mg is the sweet spot and bet you will regret the cycle if you don't take at least that amount. Havoc (Epistane in my case) was pretty mild and you have the support supplements in order which should ensure you maximize the cycle.
This seems to be the only item I am getting advice on so it must be important and correct. With that said I believe ya'll have convinced me to bump my dose up to maximize results.

Thanks for the help!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i started gaining at 40mg
i think you can just start at 40mg from day one and run that for 6 weeks.
really, doing that is not as harsh as people will tell you as far as sides, liver toxicity, and shutdown.
even if ran at a higher dose, the shutdown and sides are so mild.
trust me, i have experience with the real deal like dbol and anadrol and i can tell when something is shutting me down.

havoc is very mild

but use caution regardless.

i'd say 40mg is a safe and effective dose.

however, running that for 6 weeks can be rather expensive IMO. that's why i like to go with something a little stronger so you don't have to dose as high but that's just me.

good luck

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
people who say they gained 15lbs off of havoc/epistane are victims of placebo.
Placebo kicks ass!! Oh yeah, 15.5 gained on my 5-weeker of EPI :D

I was bloated, too, but I don't mind. I am bulking. Even w/o epi or any other PS I woulda still gained weight and gone up on my lifts.....just not so much so fast.

I'm gonna go over the whole spiel after PCT (3 weeks left) and see what I've got to keep.

But I went up to 50mg for the last week and a half, and only then experienced back pumps and lethargy. But it was worth it.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Placebo kicks ass!! Oh yeah, 15.5 gained on my 5-weeker of EPI :D

I was bloated, too, but I don't mind. I am bulking. Even w/o epi or any other PS I woulda still gained weight and gone up on my lifts.....just not so much so fast.

I'm gonna go over the whole spiel after PCT (3 weeks left) and see what I've got to keep.

But I went up to 50mg for the last week and a half, and only then experienced back pumps and lethargy. But it was worth it.
WOW,,,,those are some impressive gains.

boo99

boo99

Awards
i started gaining at 40mg
i think you can just start at 40mg from day one and run that for 6 weeks.
really, doing that is not as harsh as people will tell you as far as sides, liver toxicity, and shutdown.
even if ran at a higher dose, the shutdown and sides are so mild.
trust me, i have experience with the real deal like dbol and anadrol and i can tell when something is shutting me down.

havoc is very mild

but use caution regardless.

i'd say 40mg is a safe and effective dose.

however, running that for 6 weeks can be rather expensive IMO. that's why i like to go with something a little stronger so you don't have to dose as high but that's just me.

good luck

heya, glad to hear your input on this esp. with your experience---into 2nd week Havoc and at 30 and will go 40 tommorow -------thnx Ibanezman08!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Check out "epistane difference" in the pics section if you haven't already. It was a before and after of my low dose epi cycle about a year ago. I loved this stuff.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
OK The time is near to get this cycle rolling, I am starting Cycle Support today. So in 2 weeks the Havoc will be flowing, I am really looking forward to this adventure. I took some starting pics today, I have no clue how to pose so please dont judge me on that. LOL

Last edited:
ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Dec 29, Starting day of my new routine and cycle support.

Weight-199.6

Workout--Dynamic Upper Body Day

Flat Bench
Barx20
Green Bandsx10
135 Barbell Weight + Green Bands(approx 150 Pounds of resistance) 10 sets of 3 reps(Sets under 3 seconds)
Incline DB Press
35x30, 35x25,30x20
Lying Kettlebell Presses
26# KB 6 sets of 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Flye
25x12,25x12
DB Side Lateral Raise
25x12,25x12
DB Front Raise
20x10,20x10
Facepulls
120x12,140x10,140x10
Standing High Cable Crunch
120x25,150x20,150x20
Incline Situps
2 sets of 30
Leg Raises
3 sets of 12

DONE

boo99

boo99

Awards
Check out "epistane difference" in the pics section if you haven't already. It was a before and after of my low dose epi cycle about a year ago. I loved this stuff.

yes dude, you did make AWESOME progress man!

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Dec 30th

Workout--Max Effort Lower Body

Box Squats off a 14" Box
225x2
275x2
295x2
315x2
335x2
335x2
335x2
350x2
Romanian Deadlifts off a 4" Box
185x6
185x6
205x6
225x6
Reverse Hyper Extension(Body Weight Only since lower back was still sore)
4 sets of 10
Bent Over Barbell Row
185x5
185x5
185x5
Bi-Lateral Hammer Curls
30x15
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Abs--P90X Ab Ripper X DVD 11 exercises all 25 reps,painful,LOL

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hey man i have very similar stats to you..and am currently on a havoc cycle.. i messed around with the dosages starting low and bumping up.. if i could do it over i would have started higher and ran that mg right through.. i am starting my last week now and have decided to bump up to 50mg.. as i felt havoc was pretty mild and didnt start seeing anything till 40mg... i was debating just staying at 40mg for the last week(25daycycle) and just bridge with 10mg superdrol for 2 weeks.. but will prob save this for another time

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Havoc and finished off the last 2 weeks with MMV2 and had very good gains. 40mg was the sweetspot for me for sure. I ran it 10mg first day, 20mg rest of first week. 30mg second week and 40mg third and fourth week. I noticed my best gains on my third week. 30lbs on bench and around 15lbs with a solid and hearty diet. I kept 10lbs and retained 80% strength. This is excellent stuff.

For PCT, I would not go to 40mg with Tamoxifene. I went 20/20/10/10 and that was plenty. Everything else looks good and you seem to have everything lined up nicely. You will see very noticeable gains at the Monday of week 3. Maybe sooner. Good luck and I'll be checkin' in. Cheers, angel77

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i will say this...it WAS very fun being on epi.

it makes you feel good.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
After receiving all the advice I will bump the dose up a bit,,From what I am hearing I think I might just run 40mg. What do you guys think of running the first 3 days at 20mg, then bump up and run 40mg for 21 days. Would that be effective for a 24 day cycle? Guess the other option would be to purchase a 2nd bottle of Havoc, which I would rather avoid if possible.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
if that's what you want to do, go right ahead.

if you want to hear my opinion, well, considering havoc's half-life, it would make more sense to dose 10mg every 8 hours so that would be 30mg. it's more anabolic to keep it running like that every 6-10 hours.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
if that's what you want to do, go right ahead.

if you want to hear my opinion, well, considering havoc's half-life, it would make more sense to dose 10mg every 8 hours so that would be 30mg. it's more anabolic to keep it running like that every 6-10 hours.
My plan was to spread the dose out over the course of the day. I lift in the morning so I was thinking of taking 20mg preworkout(around 8am), then 10mg around 2pm, and then the last 10mg around 8pm.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to pick up taurine as well if you havent already. Higher doses tend to bring cramping and painful pumps.

boo99

boo99

Awards
After receiving all the advice I will bump the dose up a bit,,From what I am hearing I think I might just run 40mg. What do you guys think of running the first 3 days at 20mg, then bump up and run 40mg for 21 days. Would that be effective for a 24 day cycle? Guess the other option would be to purchase a 2nd bottle of Havoc, which I would rather avoid if possible.

I bumped my up to 40mg on day 9 and now its day 13 so its 5 days on 40mg and I def. feel tighter and more pumped and more HUNGRY/Thirsty

sides though have increased: sweats at nite, feeling warm most of the day but being able to sleep fine....no acne.

If sweats/sides get worse im going down to 30 again.

Have another bottle and would like to go 5 weeks if possible.

Also today went to MD for bloodwork and will get results on Monday.

Good luck!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to pick up taurine as well if you havent already. Higher doses tend to bring cramping and painful pumps.
good idea

although i never got back pumps from havoc. and i was dosing as high as 80mg. but i've heard of a lot of people complaining about that.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
I bumped my up to 40mg on day 9 and now its day 13 so its 5 days on 40mg and I def. feel tighter and more pumped and more HUNGRY/Thirsty

sides though have increased: sweats at nite, feeling warm most of the day but being able to sleep fine....no acne.

If sweats/sides get worse im going down to 30 again.

Have another bottle and would like to go 5 weeks if possible.

Also today went to MD for bloodwork and will get results on Monday.

Good luck!
can't wait to hear how your blood work turns out!

i never got night sweats on havoc

i did on trenadrol though. to tell you the truth, the heat/sweats didn't bother me much. i just delt with it.

but if it bothers you, yeah, i suggest going back down to 30mg.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Didn't need Taurine for back pumps. I would spread your dose out but I wouldn't take after 6pm. It rattled my sleep a bit when I took after 6. I dosed 10mg at 6am. 20mg pre-workout at 11:00 and 10mg at 5:00pm and blood levels were consistant throughout. Havoc affected my HDL (good cholesterol).It was very low after cycle (in the 20's)but LDL wasn't too bad at all. Keep your Cycle Support going for sure.
40mg should be fine but don't think that you have to jump right to 40mg immediately. ramping it up 20 for a few days, 30 for up to a week and 40 from then on shouls allow 1 bottle to do the trick and gains wouldn't be hindered a bit. Building it up as opposed to jumping to 40mg right away may prevent some sides. Hope this helps. Cheers, angel77:twisted:

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Got it on hand, I was planning 3 grams pre and post workout. Thanks

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Didn't need Taurine for back pumps. I would spread your dose out but I wouldn't take after 6pm. It rattled my sleep a bit when I took after 6. I dosed 10mg at 6am. 20mg pre-workout at 11:00 and 10mg at 5:00pm and blood levels were consistant throughout. Havoc affected my HDL (good cholesterol).It was very low after cycle (in the 20's)but LDL wasn't too bad at all. Keep your Cycle Support going for sure.
40mg should be fine but don't think that you have to jump right to 40mg immediately. ramping it up 20 for a few days, 30 for up to a week and 40 from then on shouls allow 1 bottle to do the trick and gains wouldn't be hindered a bit. Building it up as opposed to jumping to 40mg right away may prevent some sides. Hope this helps. Cheers, angel77:twisted:
Thanks for your advice Angel

So I will start at 20 for a few days then a week or so of 30 and then just run 40 till my 1 bottle is gone. I suppose I could get a 2nd bottle if it really works, I mean its only 40 bucks. LOL

Oh what to do, Maybe I should have just went with Test-E injections...LOL Save that for the next time around, Maybe

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i will say this...it WAS very fun being on epi.

it makes you feel good.
Just curious...which brand were you on? I too did a cycle of Epi, E-MAX by Juggernaught and loved it. Did you cycle IBE or Havoc etc?

I also agree with you that 15 lbs of LBM seems exaggerated. I gained bout 7 lbs on Epi and kept it and I am one of the more muscular in my gym.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
from what I have been told, you should consider running a lower dose of nolva 20/20/10/10

boo99

boo99

Awards
can't wait to hear how your blood work turns out!

i never got night sweats on havoc

i did on trenadrol though. to tell you the truth, the heat/sweats didn't bother me much. i just delt with it.

but if it bothers you, yeah, i suggest going back down to 30mg.
heya-- thnx Ibanezman--ya my MD calls if theres a prob. so Monday if I see them on caller ID---I will know theres a LOW or HIGH on the bloodwork--

the bp was cool -- 112/62 so thats cool.
took it this AM too and was 122/66 so cool.

actually last nite there were no sweats/heats at all. I think its subsiding so staying at 40 for sure.

Ibanezman---can you comment on your results of trenadroll vs. havoc ?

thnx man

boo

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
from what I have been told, you should consider running a lower dose of nolva 20/20/10/10
I was thinking that with Havoc being pretty mild there would be no need to run it at 40 either. I will probably follow a dosage more like you mentioned above.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Just curious...which brand were you on? I too did a cycle of Epi, E-MAX by Juggernaught and loved it. Did you cycle IBE or Havoc etc?

I also agree with you that 15 lbs of LBM seems exaggerated. I gained bout 7 lbs on Epi and kept it and I am one of the more muscular in my gym.
IBE epistane.

people seriously confuse extra weight with lean mass.

i gained 6lbs.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
heya-- thnx Ibanezman--ya my MD calls if theres a prob. so Monday if I see them on caller ID---I will know theres a LOW or HIGH on the bloodwork--

the bp was cool -- 112/62 so thats cool.
took it this AM too and was 122/66 so cool.

actually last nite there were no sweats/heats at all. I think its subsiding so staying at 40 for sure.

Ibanezman---can you comment on your results of trenadroll vs. havoc ?

thnx man

boo
i used kilo sports trenadrol

it's a whole different ball game from havoc.
sides seemed low. didn't experience much besides mood swings and night sweats. slept like a baby.

umm...i gained around the same with trenadrol. 6lbs. but strength gains were explosive. most people experience harsher side effects though so it's definitely not as mild as havoc.
but i kept on making strength gains for the whole 6 week cycle. that and it made my joints feel pretty good.

i also found out that a low dose of trenadrol worked just as good as a higher dose. each pill is 30mg.
60mg gave me the same gains that 150mg gave me.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i used kilo sports trenadrol

it's a whole different ball game from havoc.
sides seemed low. didn't experience much besides mood swings and night sweats. slept like a baby.

umm...i gained around the same with trenadrol. 6lbs. but strength gains were explosive. most people experience harsher side effects though so it's definitely not as mild as havoc.
but i kept on making strength gains for the whole 6 week cycle. that and it made my joints feel pretty good.

i also found out that a low dose of trenadrol worked just as good as a higher dose. each pill is 30mg.
60mg gave me the same gains that 150mg gave me.
So, you had better strength gains from Kilo Sports Trenadrol than Epi? I'd like to run it at the end of a bridge I'll be doing to dry out and keep the gains coming. I had heard about Kilo Tren before but had since forgotten about it. Cheers, angel77