TomCat's H-Drol Diarrhea...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
After headaches and blatant stupidity, this is going to be my log of H-drol by CEL. Its a long, miserable and repetitive journey to where I am right now...but the cycle is going to look like this

2 weeks pre-loaded Hawhorne Berry
H-50 at 75/100/100/100/100
Cycle Support

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
6-OXO: 300/300/200/100; tapered in the 3rd week of PCT
Controlled Labs' Blue Up
Milk Thistle: As per instructions
Creatine Mono

Support Supps:
-Fish Oil (1 g in a.m., mid-day, p.m.)
-Hawthorne Berry (1 a.m. & 1 p.m., also in Cycle Support)
-Saw Palmetto (1 before bed, also in Cycle Support)
-N.O. Explode-pre-workout
-Multi-Vit (1 in a.m.)
-Glutamine-5g post WO
--Im taking all depending on recommended instructions on bottle

daily caloric intake will be around 4000, protein 250g, carbs 300-400g

Lifting 5 days a week, light cardio 1 day a week-20 min on rest day

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
what's the reasoning behind holding off on the milk thistle until pct? EDIT: nvm, probably because there's enough in cycle support.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Controlled Labs' Blue Up
Milk Thistle: As per instructions
Creatine Mono
you want to run your AI inversely to your serm...

nolva 20/20/10/10
6oxo 0/ 0/ 100/100/200/300/300

I also like to ramp my AI down (don't want rebound), so I'd then ramp the serm down from 300

EDIT: The above line should be:
I also like to ramp my AI down (don't want rebound), so I'd then ramp the 6-OXO down from 300

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
High dosages, long cycle.. good luck mate!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you named your thread this.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you want to run your AI inversely to your serm...

nolva 20/20/10/10
6oxo 0/ 0/ 100/100/200/300/300

I also like to ramp my AI down (don't want rebound), so I'd then ramp the serm down from 300

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're displaying it as being ramped down...300/300/200/100!

this would be:
week 3: 300
week 4: 300
Week 5: 200
Week 6: 100

....that's not what you want!

what you should do: (IMO)
week 3: 100
week 4: 100
Week 6: 300

Last edited:
DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Wish you the best of luck on your cycle.
Push hard and eat clean.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you're displaying it as being ramped down...300/300/200/100!

this would be:
week 3: 300
week 4: 300
Week 6: 100

....that's not what you want!

what you should do: (IMO)
week 3: 100
week 4: 100
Week 6: 300
T-God said to lower it..?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh jesus delsolrob, what have you done?! here comes the next month of 6oxo dosing questions from hell.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good point!

TC, as long as you have all your supplies on hand then start researching on your own on what's going to be best....that means reading, not asking someone!

honestly man, go get a notebook or something and start taking notes...if you can't retain a lot of the info that you read then you should probably start organizing it somewhere for reference. (think of it like taking notes for school...difference being there's no grade, if you pass the test in the end then you get to keep your nuts and you won't grow tits)

after reading about this stuff for so long it should all start to make sense and you shouldn't have to have everyone tell you what to do...this should be more like a discussion rather than QA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you may want 6bromo in there with the 6 oxo, 6 oxo does nothing to estradiol which can negativly impact your recovery

50-100mg with the 6oxo will work

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ive read up on estro rebound....everyone is saying that if I add in 6OXO, my estrogen will rebound, so Im prob not gonna even run it...I ran H50 (the original), not Halodrol, with NO PCT at all!, no gyno, acne, etc. keep about 85% of gains, so Ill prob just get Post Cycle Support, Milk Thistle, and Creatine for PCT

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive read up on estro rebound....everyone is saying that if I add in 6OXO, my estrogen will rebound, so Im prob not gonna even run it...I ran H50 (the original), not Halodrol, with NO PCT at all!, no gyno, acne, etc. keep about 85% of gains, so Ill prob just get Post Cycle Support, Milk Thistle, and Creatine for PCT
OK, if you've researched it...then I want you to respond with an explanation of why!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
researching it and understanding why is completely different than asking someone what you should do...if the logic isn't there then these questions will never stop.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just let him run his damn cycle guys... I wasted 30 or 40 posts, and now he's going to run a creatine PCT. WTF ever.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is beyond stupid. My first neg ever.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
H- 50 gave me my first real bad case of itchy, sore swollen nipples. I bulked quite a bit and the gains werent nearly as lean as id have liked. I have not used PH since then so imagine that it was not as pleasant as id hoped and my body became acidic and i frequently had the shits, heartburn alot and was tired alot.

I ran 50/50/50/75 and pct with Clomid, rebound by AE, activate by AE, retain by AE, fenugreek and preloaded for two weeks with ancilliaries. I would run nolva instead if i were you and i think your dosage is going to give you probs with the nips and water retention. I would run the h-50 no longer than 4 weeks and would start with 50mg for two weeks then 75 then 100.

I had really high bloodpressure something like 140 over 97 after the cycle and it took awhile to come down. My current bp is 118 over 70. My good cholesterol was waay down and bad cholesterol was up making my ratio a concern.

I think less is more considering you are going to benefit and i think hitting the gas beacuse its already bad for you is the wrong choice. I think its better to take it a bit easy and go for 4 weeks with an expectation of encountering a prob or two. After the cycle i got good and sick even tho i ate really well.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
got done with the first week!...
starting weight: 230
weight tonight: 236

did chest...some numbers weight/sets/reps
Incline BB: Last week 225/3/4
Tonight 235/3/6
Flat BB: Last week 245/3/6
Tonight 265/3/4
DB Fly's: Last week 50/3/8
Tonight 60/3/10

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright, get up, dust yourself off, and get on the horse. Show the community what you got. You're doin what you set out to do,... keep us in the loop!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ill update it tonight when I get back from work!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im approaching the 3rd week this Sunday, so far Ive gained fairly good weight, around 8-10 pounds. Im looking more full in my upper body and my legs are looking nice. My diet is getting cleaner and cleaner, wish I wouldve had it clean from day 1, but the first time I ran Hdrol I just ate whatever I wanted too, but this time Im changing it. Main foods consist of chicken, beef, eggs oatmeal, wheat bread, veggies, protein powder and fruit. So far for dosages Im at 75/75, I want to increase it to 100 for the last three weeks so then my cycle will look like, 75/75/100/100/100. I might stop at 4 weeks...still dont know. I feel that the more cleaner I keep my diet, keep lifting hard, and stay relaxed and getting good sleep, I will make some good gains. Also...my libido feels great, Im getting a lil more aggression then I thought, NO signs of gyno, acne, or hair-loss, no lethargy at all.

My strength has improved slightly on upper body lifts, my squat strength has gone through the roof...I did 355 for 6, when last week I only got 335 for 6, next week Im going for 375. Ive had a hard time finding the "right" way to warm up. Ill stretch then I usually go two warm up sets of 12-15 reps. Ive always done this since high school and it seems to work, but with me lifting differently now then I did in high school, IDK if I should use a different method. My routine is either 3 sets of 10-8-6 or something heavier 8-6-4...they both seem to be working, Im just not sure which one will bring on more gains. Today Im doing chest, Ill log the entire workout and post it when I get back.

Quick question...Ive been using NO Explode for my PWO, I read that you shouldn't use a PWO supp, how does anyone feel about this?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I see no problem with the supp, I mean it can't harm anything.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Just got back...today was bizarre. My strength felt limitless. Deff considering uping the dosage to 100 tomorrow (2 a.m./2 p.m.)

Incline BB (weightXreps)
Warm-up:185x12
Warm-up:195x12
225x5
245x5
255x5

Flat BB
225x8
245x5
274x4
205x13 (burn out)

Incline DB (wasn't sure how my strength would be on these, so I went light my first set, then went heavy, felt like I could keep going, but stopped)
65x8
90x7
90x7

Dips (Bodyweight) 3 sets of 12

ABS 2 sets-Tri Set
Reverse Crunch
Swiss Ball Crunch
Russian Twist

Tomorrow is legs, if I have time Ill do them, if not then Ill hit them Monday night

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got back...today was bizarre. My strength felt limitless. Deff considering uping the dosage to 100 tomorrow (2 a.m./2 p.m.)
if you're responding to the current dose that well then there's no reason to up it yet.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
if you're responding to the current dose that well then there's no reason to up it yet.
I could run it at 75 for another week then up it to 100 for 2 weeks to make it 75/75/75/100/100, wut do u think?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for updating this dude :)
n/p
wut does anyone think about this... 75/75/100/100/125
I was thinking about goin low, but then Id wonder, "what if", might as well go all out. Go big or go home? :think:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im debating whether I should do 4 or 5 weeks...either 75/75/75/100/100 or 75/75/100/100

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what I do to the cycle...4 or 5 weeks and dosages, Im switching my PCT, Im keeping Nolva, but I keep hearing about controlling Cortisol, to use or not to use a AI.

I found out that it'll take 2 weeks for the Nolva to get here, unless I do the 2 day delivery, so Ill have to make my cycle 5 weeks. PCT is gonna be...

Nolva 40/30/20/10
Milk Thistle
Post Cycle Support
Retain 2? or 6OXO? this is whats giving me trouble

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Too much Nolva... why do you keep changing your mind? 10 days ago you were running creatine as a PCT.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Too much Nolva... why do you keep changing your mind? 10 days ago you were running creatine as a PCT.
i read one thread, then another, they contradict each other, so IDK wut to do. so ur saying 20/20/10/10 would be good enough? wut if I go up to 100 a day for 3 weeks? Also, how r u feelin and lookin now?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i read one thread, then another, they contradict each other, so IDK wut to do. so ur saying 20/20/10/10 would be good enough? wut if I go up to 100 a day for 3 weeks? Also, how r u feelin and lookin now?
I have huge tits.

Dude, just grow some f*cking nuts and stick to your guns.

No one has told you to run Nolva at 40 for H Drol. I really think you need to plan stuff out, and stick to it - because the whole obsessive compulsive - multiple personality sh*t isn't working for you.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have huge tits.

Dude, just grow some f*cking nuts and stick to your guns.

No one has told you to run Nolva at 40 for H Drol. I really think you need to plan stuff out, and stick to it - because the whole obsessive compulsive - multiple personality sh*t isn't working for you.
I dont know who to trust...Ill do Nolva 20/20/10/10
wut do you think I should do? for the last weeks
100/100/125 or 75/100/100

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just got back from legs...didnt do as much as I wanted, but went real heavy on squats...
Squat
225x12
315x10
335x8
355x6
375x4

Hack Squat
240x12
330x10
380x8

Leg Extension
170x10
190x10
210x8

Calf Raise
135x20
180x18
225x16
180x16

Im taking tomorrow off, upper body is really sore

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont know who to trust...Ill do Nolva 20/20/10/10
wut do you think I should do? for the last weeks
100/100/125 or 75/100/100
dude, you need to think!

there are reason for updating doses and for increasing the length of your cycle. the factors that determine this haven't been shown yet.

reason for upping dose might be lack of response to the product...H-drol doesn't usually kick in for 3 weeks. so, if you're not really resonding at that time then you might up the dose.

Reasons for prolonging the cycle, minimal shutdown and sides.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
dude, you need to think!

there are reason for updating doses and for increasing the length of your cycle. the factors that determine this haven't been shown yet.

reason for upping dose might be lack of response to the product...H-drol doesn't usually kick in for 3 weeks. so, if you're not really resonding at that time then you might up the dose.

Reasons for prolonging the cycle, minimal shutdown and sides.
Im pretty sure Im not shutdown, no sides...a lil aggression but thats all. I started the 3rd week today, wanting to up the dosage is a mixture of being greedy and inpatient

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure Im not shutdown, no sides...a lil aggression but thats all. I started the 3rd week today, wanting to up the dosage is a mixture of being greedy and inpatient
Someone on here wisely said once that taking more earlier is as effective as turning a oven up to 300 in the hope the oven will reach the desired temperature of 200 quicker... doesn't work.. same with your body.

Only up the dosages if the results are lac-lusture and extend the cycle if the gains continue to out-weigh the sides. I think 50/50/75/75/75 or 100 looks reasonable.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 I think will also be sufficient and this is what I intend to do, while running 6oxo -/-/100/200/300/200/100 (so the 6oxo starts end of second week, tapers up, then tapers back down, which should help avoid rebound.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-God said to lower it..?
T-God is right. Trust me on this one no matter what you hear. Taper that 6-OXO down from 300/300/200/100. This prevents estro rebound. The only way to taper up would be to start the 6-OXO the first week of PCT and go 100/200/300/300/200/100. But I find that unecessary. Don't be changing this plan again. Your first post here is a perfect plan. Run with it. :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just let him run his damn cycle guys... I wasted 30 or 40 posts, and now he's going to run a creatine PCT. WTF ever.
:toofunny: This is all too surreal to be true!! FUKK!!! :rant:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 I think will also be sufficient and this is what I intend to do, while running 6oxo -/-/100/200/300/200/100 (so the 6oxo starts end of second week, tapers up, then tapers back down, which should help avoid rebound.
^^Perfect PCT!!^^ :clap2: This is what I've been telling him.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks man, to be honest it's lurking, researching and you using your body as a lab rate that has allowed me to become clued up on this. So thanks to you :)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok ok ok so for PCT you guys are sayin...
Nolva-20/20/10/10
6OXO--/-/100/200/300/200/100
Milk Thistle
No Diesel Test Hardcore or Blue Up