Magnesium Creatine Chelate

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Hey... I was pretty sure I saw this in bulk on your site at one point... I was looking to make an order soon but can't find this item... do you still carry it?

-Moose

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It is out of stock right now...should be back within 5 or so days.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
From the store description:

(also the main ingredient in Green Bulge)

Shown in clinical trials to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks!

Creatine MagnaPower® is a patented product by Albion Labs. We purchase directly from them so you know you are getting the real deal.

Creatine MagnaPower® is best used as a pre-load workout product. It can be mixed in juice, blended into a flavored complex carbohydrate product, and blended into a protein powder.

Creatine MagnaPower® is a fully-reacted magnesium and creatine chelate. Magnesium is needed to drive the conversion of creatine to ATP. Creatine MagnaPower® will deliver 12% more free creatine to the body than a 5 g. serving of creatine monohydrate. It is a stable molecule and will not convert to creatinine in stomach acid. This product is not to be confused with Kre-Alkylyn, which is a blend of creatine monohydrate and soda ash to regulate the pH in the stomach.

Creatine MagnaPower? is a patented form of creatine that provides a highly bioavailable source of creatine and magnesium which can help prevent cyclization of creatine in the gut and improve creatine absorption. This powerful form of creatine combines the forces of magnesium and creatine into a single synergistic and patented molecule - magnesium creatine chelate. The formation of a chelate of creatine with magnesium using Albion Laboratories' patented technology can protect the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.

Creatine plays a vital role in energy production by recycling ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). ATP is the source of energy for all muscle cells and is required for all cellular functions including muscle contraction, DNA synthesis and protein synthesis. The ATP recycling function of creatine does not occur without magnesium because magnesium is the mineral cofactor required for the enzyme which converts creatine into ATP. In fact, magnesium actually stabilizes ATP (energy) in the body. By combining magnesium and creatine into the same molecule, both of these nutrients are provided to the cell to work in the energy producing pathways.

Magnesium Chelate Benefits:

Formation of Magnesium Creatine Chelate protects creatine from the cyclization of creatine to creatinine in the acidic pH of the stomach.
Chelate provides more active creatine to the bloodstream for subsequent incorporation into the cells of the muscle.
Chelate provides magnesium, which is involved in more energy producing systems than creatine, plus creatine requires magnesium for its energy producing cycle.
High doses of creatine are not required, since the chelate is not susceptible to acidic cyclization.
Gastric disturbances are eliminated since only doses approximately 20% of what would be needed with creatine monohydrate are required.
Sugar dosing is not required to effect efficient absorption, since insulin spiking it is not involved in its absorption.
Lipogenesis (fat generation) is not stimulated, since insulin spiking is completely unnecessary.
The body can remain in a glucagon dependant mode, resulting in fat flowing away from adipose tissue for use as a source of energy with the result being an increase in lean body mass ratio.
Magnesium Creatine chelate has been shown through research to be more effective then creatine monohydrate in enhancing lean muscle mass, increasing strength and power, and supporting energy levels. Creatine has been well-researched and numerous scientific studies have documented its benefits to performance and energy metabolism. When combined with proper exercise, this new patented form of creatine can be even more effective at increasing strength, speed and power.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 grams before working out or as directed by your physician.

This information is not intended to replace that of your healthcare professional. Never start any diet, exercise, or supplement program without your doctor knowing. No information in this site has been reviewed by the FDA. No product is intended to treat, diagnose, or cure ant disease.

References

1. Feldman E. "Creatine: A Dietary Supplement and Ergogenic Aid", Nutritional Reviews, Vol 57 No. 2:45-50, 1999.

2. Clark JF, "Creatine: A Review of Its Nutritional Applications in Sports", Nutrition, Vol 14, No. 3, 322-324, 1998.

3. Harris Rd, Soderlund K. Hultman E, "Elevation of Creatine in Resting and Exercising Muscle of Normal Subjects by Creatine Supplementation", Clin Sci 1992, 83:367.

4. Green Al, Hultman E. MacDonald IA, Sewell DA, Greenhaff RI., "Carbohydrate Ingestion Augments Skeletal Muscle Creatine Accumulation During Creatine Supplementation in Man", Am J Physiol 1996: 271:E821.

5. Vandengerg K. Gellis N, Vanleemputte M, et al, "Caffeine Counteracts the Ergogenic Action of Muscle Creatine Loading", J Appl Phys 1996; 80:452-457.

6. S. Ferraro et al; Clin. Cardiol. 19, 9, 699-703 (1996)

7. M. Cafiero et al; Clin Ter. 144, 4, 34-8 (1994).

8. D.J. Chambers et al; Ann. Thorac. Surg. 6, 1, 67-75 (1996).

9. P. guichard, J.E. Burkhardt and N.W. Seidler; Med. Hypotheses 45, 1, 41-44 (1995).

10. M. Daniel Becque, John D. Lochmann, and Donald R. Melrose "Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition", Med & Sci in Sports & Exercise, 32, No.3, 654-658 (March 2000).

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate Fuel by Twinlab has this with creatine mono, worked pretty well for me..

I plan to order some of this next week! :thumbsup:

charliewat

Awards
if you had to rank the different types of creatine which one is the top dog as far as size and strength gains?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I hear creatine gluconate, though expensive, is supposed to work pretty well.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear creatine gluconate, though expensive, is supposed to work pretty well.
I posted a thread called Gettin' My SizeOn in the feedback forum.. Using Gaspari's product, and loving it!

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Any idea when this will be back in stock? Thanks.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ehh...no. I'm sorry, but I fibbed a little bit in my previous posts. I actually received a letter from the Kre-Alkylan people. They think that Magnesium Creatine (which is also patented) infringes on their patent.

So until Albion and All American Pharmacueticals figure out what is going on, I cant sell it.