Absorbing agents

<^>

Awards
Which products help with absorption? I here of DHB and Bioprene but cant find anything unless im scanning to fast.

any help would be nice :)

norway

Awards
You might try this;

"ALOE VERA, is a more expensive Active-Aloe® 200:1 concentrate extract powder with guaranteed biological activity because of its high proportion of higher molecular weight mucopolysaccharides due to a patented process. More effective than pure fresh gel and has no laxative properties. Rich in polymannose, an antioxidant that promotes healthy immune and gastrointestinal function, response to inflammation and blood sugar and blood lipid levels. When taken with nutrients, it increases their bioavailability and blood levels dramatically for hours. Used topically, it is a moisturizer, promotes synthesis of collagen and elastin, speeds healing and increases immune response in the skin."

Bushmaster

Awards
anybody have any personal experience with aloe vera for this?

norway

Awards
Not yet, but I will use it in a formula after newyear. Though it will probably be very hard to evaluate the effect of improved absorption!
Maybe if anybody run a single compound like a prohormone, and then try it again with the aloe it would be more clear if it has any effect(?).

I will use it with: reservatrol, nettle 95%, icarin, ashwaganda, dim, quertin, nargerin, tribulus, rosmary, cissus 50% and cissus hydroxol for a bulk cycle, for 6 or more weeks!