New Test source, not absorbing

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey, first time using test cyp suspended in MCT and the depots aren't going away really.

I'm used to linseed and grapeseed. Is this normal? I've only pinned twice but I just had to pin my quad and extract the depot because it wasn't going changing well after a week. No real signs of infection, definitely white blood cells present but that's expected.

I know MCT is used as an SEO but this is absurd. Can't reuse my damn sites if they're lumpy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey, first time using test cyp suspended in MCT and the depots aren't going away really.

I'm used to linseed and grapeseed. Is this normal? I've only pinned twice but I just had to pin my quad and extract the depot because it wasn't going changing well after a week. No real signs of infection, definitely white blood cells present but that's expected.

I know MCT is used as an SEO but this is absurd. Can't reuse my damn sites if they're lumpy.
Mct oil actually absorbs faster then most other carrier oil. I've used nothing but triple filtered mct oil for the last 3 years, there's something wrong with your product and it's got nothing to do with MCT oil

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just for a point of reference, I have gone through periods of time where I pinned daily for months on end with my gear that suspended in MCT oil. I would have been covered in lumps everywhere if the oil wasn't absorbing. Is it possible you injected into scartissue and it was sitting in there?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just for a point of reference, I have gone through periods of time where I pinned daily for months on end with my gear that suspended in MCT oil. I would have been covered in lumps everywhere if the oil wasn't absorbing. Is it possible you injected into scartissue and it was sitting in there?
Definitely the gear. That's what I get for trying to save money.

It's an abscess, have to get my ass to the hospital. Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely the gear. That's what I get for trying to save money.

It's an abscess, have to get my ass to the hospital. Thanks!
Get that taken care of ASAP homie, last thing you what is a massive infection in them trying to cut a chunk out of your ass or leg.

Just a tip for next time.

When you start getting gear from a new supplier, do your first couple pins in small doses sub Q in the ass fat. If your gear is dirty the fat will encapsulate and protect it and it's easier to drain then one that's deep in a muscle. But typically your body will fight off that infection from a sub q shot way easier.

So if you get a new source do a sub q 1/2"pin in the ass fat like 1/2cc or less and if it gets all red and swollen and painful you need to toss that shyt. It's not a foolproof method but it's definitely a help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Soooooo, what was the outcome here, drained and all set or something worse

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s gotta be some fcuked up sh1t in your vial for it not to absorb. That’s not cool. Whoever sold you that needs their ass beat.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing worse than a bad test source. Been burned there before.