Product Request Thread

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. god Russian!!!!


  2. Adrenosterone
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Adrenosterone
    second this

  4. d-aspartic acid

  5. the actives in tt-33, 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine and 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine
    •   
       


  6. how about beta androstenetriol, active in suppress c? would love to see 11-oxo, 7-oxo, and 17b triol, great non stim fat loss stack (I know would probably be better as transdermal, but at good prices caps would be nice)

  7. Safed Musli
    Forskolin 95%
    Irvingia gabonensis
    Berberine HCL
    Cissus 40% Ketosterones

  8. maxximal, cant send pm's yet too few posts, but wanted to thank you for info my friend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    maxximal, cant send pm's yet too few posts, but wanted to thank you for info my friend
    enjoy buddy!

  10. creatinol-o-phosphate spelling may be off.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Bauhinia Purpurea

  12. D-Aspartic Acid
    I will work for supplements!

  13. Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol)
    no need to put in 2 threads Maxx

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    no need to put in 2 threads Maxx
    sorry is the emotion!

  16. celadrin

  17. Bulk 11oxo?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Safed Musli
    Forskolin 95%
    Irvingia gabonensis
    Berberine HCL
    Cissus 40%-50% Ketosterones
    bump
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  19. to all of you who keep requesting stuff, have you ordered from custom capsule recently? I want to know if this place is legit

  20. just got a bottle of their cissus in the mail.
    and they have filled every order I have made from them over the past few years.
    CC is perfectly legit. Never had a problem with them. Great company.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    to all of you who keep requesting stuff, have you ordered from custom capsule recently? I want to know if this place is legit
    some users is VERY ANGRY with this company.

    Honestly i ever received all my stuff i ordered from them.

    The only issue was when the company is moving time ago and i understand some orders delayed a bit but nothing more.

  22. I agree with 11-oxo , 7-OH .

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    DHA Docosahexaenoic acid
    SerinAid or 50% phosphatidylserine
    Cissus 50% ketosterones.
    Astaxanthin
    Zeaxanthin
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin
    x2

  24. capped DAA

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Bulk 11oxo?
    I second this^^^^

  26. Keep them coming guys, thank you.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  27. When I try to add ginseng to caffeine, I can't, because it may cause insomnia (because, ya know, I go to the gym to take a nap). When I try to add yohimbine to caffeine (as part of a well-known stack), I can't, because it may excite me too much (but 100 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine stacked with 500 mg of caffeine is perfectly fine!). Moreover, I cannot add more than 10mg of yohimbine to any formula, even though the optimal dosage is 0.2 mg per kg or body weight (0.2 mg per 2.2 lb). Finally, naringin is limited to 50 mg, even though it has been shown not to be toxic even at dosages as high as 1 gram per kg of body weight; I know it enhances the absorption of other nutrients and one should be cautious, but still, 50 mg is ridiculously low.

    So rather than requesting other ingredients, I'm requesting that these limitations be changed. Give a warning to someone who wants to combines caffeine with ginseng and/or yohimbine but don't make it impossible, and at least double the limit on yohimbine and naringin.

    Pretty please.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (standardized for GRECUNIN)

    Have an idea for combining this with Testofen .

    The test boosting of Testofen with the supposed AI of the Grecunin.
    Both being Fenugreek extracts.
    Might be nice.

    looks good!!!! did you have more info?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    looks good!!!! did you have more info?
    Not much.
    Except that the Grecunin was used in a now defunct formula by one company and is sold elsewhere in a similar formula by another.

    Seems like its also a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor as well similar to Form.
    And supposed to be strong enough for a good effect but weak enough to not lower estro too much.

    Its called IND-15 by the company that makes the raws.
    Chainsaw has a thread about it somewhere.

    I just figure having a test booster and AI from the same compound would be a powerful combination.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Budoka View Post
    When I try to add ginseng to caffeine, I can't, because it may cause insomnia (because, ya know, I go to the gym to take a nap). When I try to add yohimbine to caffeine (as part of a well-known stack), I can't, because it may excite me too much (but 100 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine stacked with 500 mg of caffeine is perfectly fine!). Moreover, I cannot add more than 10mg of yohimbine to any formula, even though the optimal dosage is 0.2 mg per kg or body weight (0.2 mg per 2.2 lb). Finally, naringin is limited to 50 mg, even though it has been shown not to be toxic even at dosages as high as 1 gram per kg of body weight; I know it enhances the absorption of other nutrients and one should be cautious, but still, 50 mg is ridiculously low.

    So rather than requesting other ingredients, I'm requesting that these limitations be changed. Give a warning to someone who wants to combines caffeine with ginseng and/or yohimbine but don't make it impossible, and at least double the limit on yohimbine and naringin.

    Pretty please.
    Bump.
    I'd like the 7,8-benzoflavone limit raised to 200 myself.
    Pretty pretty please.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4031
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 08:01 AM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in