Product Request Thread

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apologies if this has already been requested as I did not read through all 6 pages. Any chances for an option to use size OOO caps? There are a couple things I want to cap that require 1 or more grams to be effective and OOO caps would make this much easier. Either that or an option to have different powders mixed plus some kind of flavoring system. A couple of other places used to do that and I loved it. It was fun as hell making your own supplement concoctions.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Apologies if this has already been requested as I did not read through all 6 pages. Any chances for an option to use size OOO caps? There are a couple things I want to cap that require 1 or more grams to be effective and OOO caps would make this much easier. Either that or an option to have different powders mixed plus some kind of flavoring system. A couple of other places used to do that and I loved it. It was fun as hell making your own supplement concoctions.
bump

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if we know that good cholesterol builds muscle, how about HDL caps for those of us that eggs don't get along with? i just want more HDL in my diet. by the way, why hasn't this already come out on the market?

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Also:

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) as bulk powder would be welcome.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Alpha-GPC and something from the racetam family (piracetam, oxyracetam, etc.) would be awesome!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

memeticist

Awards
Lithium Aspartate (Better absorption than orotate)(Vitacost house brand has it)
Calcium Folinate (Source Naturals has it)
Aniracetam
Guanidinopropionic Acid
propionyl-L-carnitine
Naringenin
Arachidonic Acid
Agmatine
Salvia Miltiorrhiza

Please, Please, I would be come a faithful customer.
Thanks

LOVERIUS

Awards
Hi CC!

I would like to see more adaptogens:

- Ashwagandha
- Terminalia Chebula

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omega-3 DHA

Cissus 10% Ketosterones. or 50%

Trans Resveratrol 98%

Ecdysterone 90-95%

mucuna pruriens either 50-95%
Great suggestions. Id like to add Vinpocetine, Bioperine, propionyl-L-carnitine, and CHEAPER 3,4 divanyltetrahydrofuran. Dear god that stuff is over 2x the price of everywhere else. Everything else is fair priced, though.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Absorption Enhancer

Still rooting for Bioperine (Piperine / Black Pepper Extract)...

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions. Id like to add Vinpocetine, Bioperine, propionyl-L-carnitine, and CHEAPER 3,4 divanyltetrahydrofuran. Dear god that stuff is over 2x the price of everywhere else. Everything else is fair priced, though.
bump
awesome list you have there
I'd love for them to source some avena sativa with 95% avenacosides.
That plus the 3.4 divanil they already have would be my staple long term test boosting stack.
A year or so ago another company brought out a 95% avenacosides product with 95% divanil and I responded well to it.

please high potency avenacosides.....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump
awesome list you have there
I'd love for them to source some avena sativa with 95% avenacosides.
That plus the 3.4 divanil they already have would be my staple long term test boosting stack.
A year or so ago another company brought out a 95% avenacosides product with 95% divanil and I responded well to it.

please high potency avenacosides.....

Bump to this and some AlphaStat (Myotosterone)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
high potency libido caps

200 mg 50% mucuna
200 mg lj100

1 cap once or twice a day and wood that couldnt will have stood when it should.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
high potency libido caps

200 mg 50% mucuna
200 mg lj100

1 cap once or twice a day and wood that couldnt will have stood when it should.
Lol, thats funny.

Dath

Awards
How about switching your Horny Goat Weed from a 10% icariin extract to a 50% extract? 10% is too weak.

Your nettle extract (3,4-Div....) seems to be twice as much as Nutraplanet when I compared milligram to milligram.

All in all, I would say you guys have a cool concept with fair prices considering these are custom made capsules. Just get that Divanil price down :)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, thats funny.
seems like they have the 20% mucuna. I can work with that.
still waiting on the
Trans Resveratrol 98%
and
Ecdysterone 90-95%

until then i am going to have to order them bulk from elsewhere.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
How about switching your Horny Goat Weed from a 10% icariin extract to a 50% extract? 10% is too weak.

Your nettle extract (3,4-Div....) seems to be twice as much as Nutraplanet when I compared milligram to milligram.

All in all, I would say you guys have a cool concept with fair prices considering these are custom made capsules. Just get that Divanil price down :)
bump

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
seems like they have the 20% mucuna. I can work with that.
still waiting on the
Trans Resveratrol 98%
and
Ecdysterone 90-95%

until then i am going to have to order them bulk from elsewhere.
Yeah, I'd second the trans resveratrol.

And I know this is not a product, but I think it'd be nice to add up a product in the line of the joint support, pct, etc, but that is just a natural AI / Test booster, with the best stuff you got out there.

I built one myself but it was fairly expensive for the batches. Most likely will still order before the memorial day sale expires, but just an idea.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaStat
forslean 95%
HGW 50%
Affordable 95% divanil

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd second the trans resveratrol.

And I know this is not a product, but I think it'd be nice to add up a product in the line of the joint support, pct, etc, but that is just a natural AI / Test booster, with the best stuff you got out there.

I built one myself but it was fairly expensive for the batches. Most likely will still order before the memorial day sale expires, but just an idea.
good point.
I am saving up because I'll probably order a couple of batches when they get certain things in.
what compound are you thinking of for the joint support?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
adrenosterone (11-oxo)
androsterone, or whatever the active is from LG's MMV2

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
NorAndrostene-3b-ol 17-one at 80mg, How about that to add to the bolde? Then think you could run bolde and decavol and create a super designer steroid, to run for 8 weeks or so.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Its an expensive raw, we will see what we can do.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA)
Potassium Pyruvate
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract
Sesamin

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
bioperine/piperine/black pepper extract, any will do :) would really rock for increasing bioavailability

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
bioperine/piperine/black pepper extract, any will do :) would really rock for increasing bioavailability
I could have sworn they had that before but when I checked today it was not there.Weird.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good suggestion, im thinking quite expensive.