Product Request Thread

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Great suggestions. Id like to add Vinpocetine, Bioperine, propionyl-L-carnitine, and CHEAPER 3,4 divanyltetrahydrofuran. Dear god that stuff is over 2x the price of everywhere else. Everything else is fair priced, though.
    bump
    awesome list you have there
    I'd love for them to source some avena sativa with 95% avenacosides.
    That plus the 3.4 divanil they already have would be my staple long term test boosting stack.
    A year or so ago another company brought out a 95% avenacosides product with 95% divanil and I responded well to it.

    please high potency avenacosides.....


  2. Saw Palmetto Extract and Bacopa

  3. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    bump
    awesome list you have there
    I'd love for them to source some avena sativa with 95% avenacosides.
    That plus the 3.4 divanil they already have would be my staple long term test boosting stack.
    A year or so ago another company brought out a 95% avenacosides product with 95% divanil and I responded well to it.

    please high potency avenacosides.....

    Bump to this and some AlphaStat (Myotosterone)
    •   
       


  4. high potency libido caps

    200 mg 50% mucuna
    200 mg lj100

    1 cap once or twice a day and wood that couldnt will have stood when it should.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    high potency libido caps

    200 mg 50% mucuna
    200 mg lj100

    1 cap once or twice a day and wood that couldnt will have stood when it should.
    Lol, thats funny.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  6. How about switching your Horny Goat Weed from a 10% icariin extract to a 50% extract? 10% is too weak.

    Your nettle extract (3,4-Div....) seems to be twice as much as Nutraplanet when I compared milligram to milligram.

    All in all, I would say you guys have a cool concept with fair prices considering these are custom made capsules. Just get that Divanil price down

  7. Astaxanthin
    Piracetam
    Chocamine

  8. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Lol, thats funny.
    seems like they have the 20% mucuna. I can work with that.
    still waiting on the
    Trans Resveratrol 98%
    and
    Ecdysterone 90-95%

    until then i am going to have to order them bulk from elsewhere.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dath View Post
    How about switching your Horny Goat Weed from a 10% icariin extract to a 50% extract? 10% is too weak.

    Your nettle extract (3,4-Div....) seems to be twice as much as Nutraplanet when I compared milligram to milligram.

    All in all, I would say you guys have a cool concept with fair prices considering these are custom made capsules. Just get that Divanil price down
    bump

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    seems like they have the 20% mucuna. I can work with that.
    still waiting on the
    Trans Resveratrol 98%
    and
    Ecdysterone 90-95%

    until then i am going to have to order them bulk from elsewhere.
    Yeah, I'd second the trans resveratrol.

    And I know this is not a product, but I think it'd be nice to add up a product in the line of the joint support, pct, etc, but that is just a natural AI / Test booster, with the best stuff you got out there.

    I built one myself but it was fairly expensive for the batches. Most likely will still order before the memorial day sale expires, but just an idea.

  11. AlphaStat
    forslean 95%
    HGW 50%
    Affordable 95% divanil

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Yeah, I'd second the trans resveratrol.

    And I know this is not a product, but I think it'd be nice to add up a product in the line of the joint support, pct, etc, but that is just a natural AI / Test booster, with the best stuff you got out there.

    I built one myself but it was fairly expensive for the batches. Most likely will still order before the memorial day sale expires, but just an idea.
    good point.
    I am saving up because I'll probably order a couple of batches when they get certain things in.
    what compound are you thinking of for the joint support?

  13. 50% Icariin please

  14. adrenosterone (11-oxo)
    androsterone, or whatever the active is from LG's MMV2

  15. 11-keto Androstenedione

  16. Quote Originally Posted by supplementpimp View Post
    Astaxanthin
    Piracetam
    Chocamine
    Great now were talking ASTAXANTHIN.... special.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  17. NorAndrostene-3b-ol 17-one at 80mg, How about that to add to the bolde? Then think you could run bolde and decavol and create a super designer steroid, to run for 8 weeks or so.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dath View Post
    How about switching your Horny Goat Weed from a 10% icariin extract to a 50% extract? 10% is too weak.

    Your nettle extract (3,4-Div....) seems to be twice as much as Nutraplanet when I compared milligram to milligram.

    All in all, I would say you guys have a cool concept with fair prices considering these are custom made capsules. Just get that Divanil price down

    Its an expensive raw, we will see what we can do.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  19. Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA)
    Potassium Pyruvate
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract
    Sesamin

  20. bump to Maxximals requests, I like all of them

  21. bioperine/piperine/black pepper extract, any will do would really rock for increasing bioavailability

  22. b-Androstenetriol or restock 7-OH

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    bioperine/piperine/black pepper extract, any will do would really rock for increasing bioavailability
    I could have sworn they had that before but when I checked today it was not there.Weird.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NoSwtTea4U View Post
    b-Androstenetriol or restock 7-OH
    Second the b-Androstentriol!!

  25. Alpha-yohimbine

  26. 40%-50% Icariin (you only have 10% horny goat weed )

  27. BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)
    TRIPLE THIS PLEASE!!!!11!!

  29. Good suggestion, im thinking quite expensive.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Good suggestion, im thinking quite expensive.
    really i have no i dea about how much it would be

  31. Will you be getting anymore 7-oh? You use to have it but i don't see it anymore. thanks

  32. PLCAR would be nice.
    doing my own thang!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 416 View Post
    Will you be getting anymore 7-oh? You use to have it but i don't see it anymore. thanks
    I will ask jesse.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  34. 98 or 99% resveratrol would be nice. The extract% of resveratrol in stock isnt listed so I guess it's lower?

  35. GREAT KEEP THEM COMING, we want to know what you want. rs.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  36. Vitex, P5P or comparable prolactin control products, Vitex works best to my experience..

  37. What happened to Nicolean? Just saw the post on it from a while back while researching, and now it doesn't appear to be on the site. How about some pure nicotine powder otherwise?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by NoSwtTea4U View Post
    b-Androstenetriol or restock 7-OH
    Quote Originally Posted by 416
    Will you be getting anymore 7-oh? You use to have it but i don't see it anymore. thanks
    Bump
  39. Cool Bioperine, or equivalent


    Bioperine / Piperine / Black Pepper Extract

    "BioPerineŽ is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds."

    I tried to post a link to this quote, but apparently I cannot include a link unless I've posted 50+ messages on these boards, and I don't feel like spamming just to up my post count.

  40. I have not gone through this thread, but C12 peptide would be greatly appreciated!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in