Product Request Thread

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. ^^^^That would be tight.

    Some B-ecdysone would be awesome as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line


  2. 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%
    LongJax 20:1
    Testofen
    Icariin 50:1
    DHB
    Pycnogenol
    Astaxanthin
    Grape Seed Extract (Activin)
    Glisodin
    Bioperine
    •   
       


  3. piperine

  4. I was going to add in the LongJax 20:1 as well...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Eyespy View Post
    I was going to add in the LongJax 20:1 as well...
    bump
    •   
       


  6. Oxiracetam
    Alpha-GPC
    ALCAR
    idebenone
    Phenibut
    ZMA
    7-ho
    7-keto
    l-dopa
    Choice of capsule colours
    Some slow release tech

  7. A capsule with at least 500 mg. of propionyl-L-carnitine and 500 mg. acetyl-L-carnitine. Research indicates a combo of 2 grams of each increases nitric oxide production and "better" erections.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%
    LongJax 20:1
    Testofen
    Icariin 50:1
    DHB
    Pycnogenol
    Astaxanthin
    Glisodin
    Bioperine
    BUMP Need these to finish my formula. Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract 95% OPC), Astaxanthin, Glisodin, Pipernine, DHB, Fadogia.

    My Anti-oxidant stack
    Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 150 MG N/A
    Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins) 500 MG N/A
    Lutein 10 MG N/A
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 500 MG N/A
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 MG N/A
    Ginger Root Extract (4:1) 500 MG N/A
    Lycopene 5 MG N/A
    Naringin 50 MG N/A
    Na RALA 150 mg

  9. It would be nice if you guys would cap ecdysterone. I would order 300, 1000mg capsules.

  10. Guys we are consistently adding ingredients. If you don't see something you needkeep checking back and it should get added.

  11. You need a nice long timestamped list so we can keep up!

  12. Bulk Arachidonic Acid

  13. nettle root

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    You need a nice long timestamped list so we can keep up!
    If an ingredient is less than 30 days old it has a little yellow flag by it on the site

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 5luke2 View Post
    nettle root
    Nettle Root is on there.

  16. A couple ingredients that are added or in stock and just need to be added to the site.


    Yohimbe HCL

    Raspberry ketones

    L-Carnitine L tartrate

    7 hydroxy dhea

    4 divanillytetrahydrofuran 95% extract

    . This is just a few things I could think of

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Nettle Root is on there.
    I can't find it. Also ran a search, still nothing.

    That list of new ingredients looks nice BTW!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    I can't find it. Also ran a search, still nothing.

    That list of new ingredients looks nice BTW!!
    Me neither I couldn't find nettle root.

  19. We have Urtica dioica
    and awaiting 95% nettle. It has already been ordered just awaiting for it to arrive

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    We have Urtica dioica
    and awaiting 95% nettle. It has already been ordered just awaiting for it to arrive

    awesome

    I have a nice little stack that involves combining it with
    some long jax or lj100 , 95-99% mucuna, and some 50% icariin.

    all when you guys get them in stock of course.

  21. Custom try Genabolix.com they have a good form of LongJack I recieved this in a email from a rep for there company regarding there longjack product.

    "As to the Longjack,the difference is stability after entering into human digest system,
    ordinary Longjack active components get easily destroyed by the stomach and digest system,
    however our Longjack active components has been bio-protected as one precusor so until it
    get into liver it won't release the bioactive components."

    They also have Fadogia, (25R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Just a thought.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    Custom try Genabolix.com they have a good form of LongJack I recieved this in a email from a rep for there company regarding there longjack product.

    "As to the Longjack,the difference is stability after entering into human digest system,
    ordinary Longjack active components get easily destroyed by the stomach and digest system,
    however our Longjack active components has been bio-protected as one precusor so until it
    get into liver it won't release the bioactive components."

    They also have Fadogia, (25R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Just a thought.
    BUMP.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    BUMP.
    Will check them out.

    I am in vegas right now at West side supply show. That particular company might even be here. I am going to try and source alot of good ingredients that we still do not carry

    Best regards,

    CC

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Will check them out.

    I am in vegas right now at West side supply show. That particular company might even be here. I am going to try and source alot of good ingredients that we still do not carry

    Best regards,

    CC

    They are there and will be at SupplySide West booth 14034 to the 8th I think they also go by ASPURE, a rep for there comany has emailed me several times and verified this here is his email [email protected] and name Hu Changchun (James Hu). Get some info on there test boosting supplements, I will test a trail of there longjack for you if you can get it.

  25. Propionyl-L-Carnitine
    Potassium Pyruvate
    TTA
    11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
    Safed Musli 50%
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Bacopa Monnieri (standardized to 40% Bacosides)
    Green Tea (90% Polyphenol 50% EGCG)*
    Dodder seed 20:1
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    6-Bromodione
    Piperine
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers)
    Cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% Polysaccarides)
    L-Histidine HCL
    DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamotin)
    Sesamin
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    DIM
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  3. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in