Product Request Thread - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Product Request Thread

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    I have another request

    banaba extract from Lagerstroemia speciosa L.

    this study seems of interest to me:
    Entrez PubMed

    and this one Entrez PubMed (don't know much use a study on female or diabetic mice though)

    ose: :bruce1:

  2. New Member
    acshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    evodiamine please
  3. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Cayenne Pepper
    PLCAR
    Bcaa capsules - a high amount of l-luecine, l-valine, and L-isoluecine in eacuh capsules, the highest mgs you can pack into that little thing.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jeffas66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
    Fantastic progress you guys have made in the last several months when it comes to selection. A few more goodies:

    -GliSODin
    -Resveratrol
    - Phase 2
    - Sesamin (standardized for episesamin)
    Yes ! GliSODin !
    ...and also idebenone, pls
  5. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    evodiamine please


    Evo is on the site
  6. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Cayenne Pepper
    PLCAR
    Bcaa capsules - a high amount of l-luecine, l-valine, and L-isoluecine in eacuh capsules, the highest mgs you can pack into that little thing.


    We have BCAA and Ethyl Ester BCAAs . You can make your own capsule and tailor the mgs to what you want
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Rhodiola Rosea standardized for syringin and/or triandrin (preferably triandrin).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. New Member
    endless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    204

    Reputation

    Any way you could carry Picamilon?
  9. New Member
    aequitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Piracetam
  10. New Member
    luke1984's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    279

    Reputation

    I would really love to see these:

    -4-hydroxyisoleucine
    -Gymenma Sylvestre
    -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%

    You guys rock!
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    ^^^^That would be tight.

    Some B-ecdysone would be awesome as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%
    LongJax 20:1
    Testofen
    Icariin 50:1
    DHB
    Pycnogenol
    Astaxanthin
    Grape Seed Extract (Activin)
    Glisodin
    Bioperine
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    piperine
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. New Member
    Eyespy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    I was going to add in the LongJax 20:1 as well...
  15. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyespy View Post
    I was going to add in the LongJax 20:1 as well...
    bump
  16. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Oxiracetam
    Alpha-GPC
    ALCAR
    idebenone
    Phenibut
    ZMA
    7-ho
    7-keto
    l-dopa
    Choice of capsule colours
    Some slow release tech
  17. New Member
    the Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    222

    Reputation

    A capsule with at least 500 mg. of propionyl-L-carnitine and 500 mg. acetyl-L-carnitine. Research indicates a combo of 2 grams of each increases nitric oxide production and "better" erections.
  18. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%
    LongJax 20:1
    Testofen
    Icariin 50:1
    DHB
    Pycnogenol
    Astaxanthin
    Glisodin
    Bioperine
    BUMP Need these to finish my formula. Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract 95% OPC), Astaxanthin, Glisodin, Pipernine, DHB, Fadogia.

    My Anti-oxidant stack
    Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 150 MG N/A
    Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins) 500 MG N/A
    Lutein 10 MG N/A
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 500 MG N/A
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 MG N/A
    Ginger Root Extract (4:1) 500 MG N/A
    Lycopene 5 MG N/A
    Naringin 50 MG N/A
    Na RALA 150 mg
  19. New Member
    Grimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    It would be nice if you guys would cap ecdysterone. I would order 300, 1000mg capsules.
  20. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Guys we are consistently adding ingredients. If you don't see something you needkeep checking back and it should get added.
  21. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    You need a nice long timestamped list so we can keep up!
  22. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Bulk Arachidonic Acid
  23. New Member
    5luke2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    106

    Reputation

    nettle root
  24. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    You need a nice long timestamped list so we can keep up!
    If an ingredient is less than 30 days old it has a little yellow flag by it on the site
  25. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 5luke2 View Post
    nettle root
    Nettle Root is on there.
  26. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    A couple ingredients that are added or in stock and just need to be added to the site.


    Yohimbe HCL

    Raspberry ketones

    L-Carnitine L tartrate

    7 hydroxy dhea

    4 divanillytetrahydrofuran 95% extract

    . This is just a few things I could think of
  27. New Member
    luke1984's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    279

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Nettle Root is on there.
    I can't find it. Also ran a search, still nothing.

    That list of new ingredients looks nice BTW!!
  28. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    I can't find it. Also ran a search, still nothing.

    That list of new ingredients looks nice BTW!!
    Me neither I couldn't find nettle root.
  29. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    We have Urtica dioica
    and awaiting 95% nettle. It has already been ordered just awaiting for it to arrive
  30. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    We have Urtica dioica
    and awaiting 95% nettle. It has already been ordered just awaiting for it to arrive

    awesome

    I have a nice little stack that involves combining it with
    some long jax or lj100 , 95-99% mucuna, and some 50% icariin.

    all when you guys get them in stock of course.
  31. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Custom try Genabolix.com they have a good form of LongJack I recieved this in a email from a rep for there company regarding there longjack product.

    "As to the Longjack,the difference is stability after entering into human digest system,
    ordinary Longjack active components get easily destroyed by the stomach and digest system,
    however our Longjack active components has been bio-protected as one precusor so until it
    get into liver it won't release the bioactive components."

    They also have Fadogia, (25R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Just a thought.
  32. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    Custom try Genabolix.com they have a good form of LongJack I recieved this in a email from a rep for there company regarding there longjack product.

    "As to the Longjack,the difference is stability after entering into human digest system,
    ordinary Longjack active components get easily destroyed by the stomach and digest system,
    however our Longjack active components has been bio-protected as one precusor so until it
    get into liver it won't release the bioactive components."

    They also have Fadogia, (25R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Just a thought.
    BUMP.
  33. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    BUMP.
    Will check them out.

    I am in vegas right now at West side supply show. That particular company might even be here. I am going to try and source alot of good ingredients that we still do not carry

    Best regards,

    CC
  34. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Will check them out.

    I am in vegas right now at West side supply show. That particular company might even be here. I am going to try and source alot of good ingredients that we still do not carry

    Best regards,

    CC

    They are there and will be at SupplySide West booth 14034 to the 8th I think they also go by ASPURE, a rep for there comany has emailed me several times and verified this here is his email info@auspure.com and name Hu Changchun (James Hu). Get some info on there test boosting supplements, I will test a trail of there longjack for you if you can get it.
  35. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    Propionyl-L-Carnitine
    Potassium Pyruvate
    TTA
    11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
    Safed Musli 50%
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Bacopa Monnieri (standardized to 40% Bacosides)
    Green Tea (90% Polyphenol 50% EGCG)*
    Dodder seed 20:1
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    6-Bromodione
    Piperine
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers)
    Cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% Polysaccarides)
    L-Histidine HCL
    DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamotin)
    Sesamin
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    DIM
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
  36. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine
    Potassium Pyruvate
    TTA
    11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
    Safed Musli 50%
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Bacopa Monnieri (standardized to 40% Bacosides)
    Green Tea (90% Polyphenol 50% EGCG)*
    Dodder seed 20:1
    Glutamine Ethyl Ester
    Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
    6-Bromodione
    Piperine
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers)
    Cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% Polysaccarides)
    L-Histidine HCL
    DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamotin)
    Sesamin
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    DIM
    Zinc Aspartate
    Magnesium Aspartate
    Zinc Aspartate and Mag are both on the site. I will be sending list over for everything else to distributors
  37. New Member
    Ether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    202

    Reputation

    WOW I am going to have a hard time deciding with all of these great ingredients you are offering. Love the concept of being able to truly get what I want in a capsule.

    Thanks.
  38. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18354

    Reputation

    DIM

    Naringenin (I've seen studies posted here citing the differences between this and ordinary naringen)

    Bioperine or Piperine (As has been requested by many for almost a year apparently and especially because the resveratrol and curcumin you sell need it to really be effective)

    Alpha-GPC

    Bacopa 40%

    Green Tea Extract at 90-95% Poly 50% EGCG

    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

    Dodder seed 20:1

    Siberian and American Ginseng

    Time release tech (too cool, some one mentioned it earlier)
  39. Board Sponsor
    CustomCapsule's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    252

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    DIM

    Naringenin (I've seen studies posted here citing the differences between this and ordinary naringen)

    Bioperine or Piperine (As has been requested by many for almost a year apparently and especially because the resveratrol and curcumin you sell need it to really be effective)

    Alpha-GPC

    Bacopa 40%

    Green Tea Extract at 90-95% Poly 50% EGCG

    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

    Dodder seed 20:1

    Siberian and American Ginseng

    Time release tech (too cool, some one mentioned it earlier)
    I am working on it guys. Believe me. Thank you all still for the help and info.

    I just added 3 4 divanilly. Raspberry ketones, Yohimbine hcl98%, L carnitine l tartrate. More to come soon


    As for time release technology. : ( Not a real big believer in this. Capsule either ruptures or it doesnt. You can slow it down some but everyones digestive system is so unique its still hard to make a real time release
  40. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Thanks a bunch Custom.
    Pretty soon I can get my stack from you guys instead of clumsily trying to cap it myself or mixing the raws ina protein shake.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4028
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:52 PM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in