Product Request Thread

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just figured I'd start one instead of having a bunch of random ones. Could we get this as an on-going sticky like the other sponsors have?

Last edited:
CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. See if one of the mods will sticky it

By the way All the new ingredients we add to the site will be listed with a little yellow "new" symbol beside it for 30 days after its been added.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll PM a couple of them for you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head: Thanks for the help Jay.
Ask and you shall receive CC.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well I don't really need it most of the time but a lot of people do is celery seed extract. that would be a nice addition.

Also if you could recheck the Silymarin limit, I don't think that 400mg is as much as you could take, a standard dose I believe is around 1000mg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if you could recheck the Silymarin limit, I don't think that 400mg is as much as you could take, a standard dose I believe is around 1000mg
Actually this is debatable and dependant on a couple of variables. Milk Thistle/Silymarin is one of those products best taken twice a day. The DAILY serving is usually 1000mg Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Sylmarin=800mg...taken in two doses..there you go...400mg per dose). I hope I worded that so it makes sense.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Actually this is debatable and dependant on a couple of variables. Milk Thistle/Silymarin is one of those products best taken twice a day. The DAILY serving is usually 1000mg Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Sylmarin=800mg...taken in two doses..there you go...400mg per dose). I hope I worded that so it makes sense.
true but most people are doing multi caps over the day anyway so when we do a stack with sylmarin most everything else is done in daily dosage it makes for a certain amount of confusion. Actually to get the doses I want of some things I am going to do my next stack in 3rds. But I really would standardize everything as daily dosages. It would make the cap designing much simpler (I can tell you from working with new home brewers that math is not everyone’s strong point.)

JM2C

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true but most people are doing multi caps over the day anyway so when we do a stack with sylmarin most everything else is done in daily dosage it makes for a certain amount of confusion. Actually to get the doses I want of some things I am going to do my next stack in 3rds. But I really would standardize everything as daily dosages. It would make the cap designing much simpler (I can tell you from working with new home brewers that math is not everyone’s strong point.)

JM2C
You make a good point. I really didn't consider the stacking option when I made my post. Your point is much more relevant in that situation. Well said.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you create Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates for sale on your site?

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you create Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates for sale on your site?

STxnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STxnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?
Well, kind of...it would be for me in a round about way. If you can make these available on your website I will request that Bobo/Admin purchases one or more and puts them in the E-Store. Then Gold Members (including myself) could trade their E-Points for the Vouchers/Certificates and then cash them in on your website!

Keep me updated.
STX

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone would love you, but it has to be the 95% concentration.

Cwbc85

Awards
Would love to see you guys selling some chocomine and piracetam!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are still adding ingredients all the time guys. Look for a little yellow box that says "new" next to any of the ingredients to see when they were added. The "new" box will be to the left of any ingredient if it was added in the last month

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STXnas, I am checking with my Web guy. Seeing if he can make it happen. Thinking of buying a gift for someone?
Bump to this (gift certificates). It's getting close to Christmas and my wife has been asking me what I want :)

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump to this (gift certificates). It's getting close to Christmas and my wife has been asking me what I want :)

Trying to do something with this idea guys. Dealing with my web guy. Will update

Cosmo

Awards
Lets see... Olive Leaf extract (atleast 20% Oleuropein), Berberine, L-Theanine, Senna Leaf

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
How about Fadogia agrestis and what about obtaining the PowerFull powder? Thanks

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,
I will be updating this list in a day or two with everything that we have new coming and the new products that we are looking into getting

Synicus

Awards
Sulbutiamine
Alpha GPC choline

Just started looking at the site, very well done, looks very promising.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys please check the site for new ingredient additions. They will be marked with a little yellow box that says "new" beside it if they were added in the last 30 days.

Beta alaine is added now also

CC

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
potassium chloride
nickel
tin
silicon
malpighia punicifolia (acerola extract)
rosa canina (rosehips extract)

Last edited:
Eyespy

Eyespy

Awards
how about PS (phosphadityl serine)? Can't find it like the old OSMO brand anywhere...

Reggin

Awards
Fantastic progress you guys have made in the last several months when it comes to selection. A few more goodies:

-GliSODin
-Resveratrol
- Phase 2
- Sesamin (standardized for episesamin)

Reggin

Awards
Oh yeah, forgot:

-Bioperine

Look into Sabinsa Corp. They have some fantastic products.

Cosmo

Awards
I noticed you guys added olive leaf extract 2%, does that mean its 2% oleuropein? tell me its 20%

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Cayenne Pepper
Raspberry Ketones
PEA (phenylethylamine)
PLCAR
Hordenine
Tyramine
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
TTA (tetradecylthioacetic-acid)
chocoamine

mostly fat burning stuff as you can see.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed you guys added olive leaf extract 2%, does that mean its 2% oleuropein? tell me its 20%

It is only 2%, we added it for a private label we were producing for a supplement company and that is what they were needing

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cayenne Pepper
Raspberry Ketones
PEA (phenylethylamine)
PLCAR
Hordenine
Tyramine
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
TTA (tetradecylthioacetic-acid)
chocoamine

mostly fat burning stuff as you can see.
Rex we do have N-Acetyl L tyrosine,
and we are currently looking into a few of those others

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Rex we do have N-Acetyl L tyrosine,
and we are currently looking into a few of those others
Sorry I thought I looked, obviosuly not hard enough.

There are some other things I forgot to request, and still can't remember, but here's a few

Sublutiamine
GPA (Guanidinopropionic Acid)

I also second Biopiperine (or is it bioperine?), and anything from Sabinsa corp.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I have another request

banaba extract from Lagerstroemia speciosa L.

this study seems of interest to me:
Entrez PubMed

and this one Entrez PubMed (don't know much use a study on female or diabetic mice though)

:pose: :bruce1:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cayenne Pepper
PLCAR
Bcaa capsules - a high amount of l-luecine, l-valine, and L-isoluecine in eacuh capsules, the highest mgs you can pack into that little thing.

jeffas66

Awards
Fantastic progress you guys have made in the last several months when it comes to selection. A few more goodies:

-GliSODin
-Resveratrol
- Phase 2
- Sesamin (standardized for episesamin)
Yes ! GliSODin !
...and also idebenone, pls

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cayenne Pepper
PLCAR
Bcaa capsules - a high amount of l-luecine, l-valine, and L-isoluecine in eacuh capsules, the highest mgs you can pack into that little thing.

We have BCAA and Ethyl Ester BCAAs . You can make your own capsule and tailor the mgs to what you want

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea standardized for syringin and/or triandrin (preferably triandrin).

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I would really love to see these:

-4-hydroxyisoleucine
-Gymenma Sylvestre
-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%

You guys rock!