Why is there no link to forum sponsors?

blazinred

Awards
I know AM has bein "incorporated" or whatever,but why is there no way to get to a sponsors page unless the people who worked for the company had a link on there signature? (nutraplanet) Hopefully i will be able to get an answer without being deleted , because i use alot of these sponsors and now that i cant find links, or leave feedback on certain sponsors its becoming harder to naviagate the forum.

(this is unbiased feedback from a poster who spends alot of his hard earned money on atleast three to five sponsors here and want to help out custom capsule among the others who might benift from this tip)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just posted in CustomCapsule sponsored forum. Low and behold right above your opening post is a banner for CustomCapsule. Every sponsor forum has a banner in it.

What is your malfunction?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What are you going on about? If by a sponsors page you mean their sub-forum on anabolicminds then you just go down to either "Supplement Companies" or "Supplement Stores".

If you mean their own websites then just do what I suggested above and click on their banner at the top of the page.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lord have mercy...I could have such a field day with this one.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the rest of us have some fun you whore :twisted:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay that's twice i've been called a whore today!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was effectionately...:)

But I will admit to exceeding the quota for the day. Sorry biatch ;)

blazinred

Awards
Lord have mercy...I could have such a field day with this one.
Please do. Why dont you be a big man and give it to me. I dont have a banner on top, i see it about 25% of the time, if that. I see lots of ads but none of the forum sponsors. If theres another way, i dint know.

No malfunction b150, i know your always alittle testy, dint mean to pull your string.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Please do. Why dont you be a big man and give it to me. I dont have a banner on top, i see it about 25% of the time, if that. I see lots of ads but none of the forum sponsors. If theres another way, i dint know.

No malfunction b150, i know your always alittle testy, dint mean to pull your string.
Are you running some type of adware blocker?...something which might be blocking the banners from appearing to you? The rest of us can see the banners above each forum sponsor.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm "always a little testy". You've not even seen the least of it.

This **** sure is getting old.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
know AM has bein "incorporated" or whatever,but why is there no way to get to a sponsors page unless the people who worked for the company had a link on there signature? (nutraplanet) Hopefully i will be able to get an answer without being deleted , because i use alot of these sponsors and now that i cant find links, or leave feedback on certain sponsors its becoming harder to naviagate the forum.
Maybe try not coming off as a butthead and you wouldn't be met with such criticism.

blazinred

Awards
Maybe try not coming off as a butthead and you wouldn't be met with such criticism.
Thank you for the polite response. Sorry for coming off like that, its severly frustrating to not to be able to get to the sponsors and I use to see the logo links up top of the forum, lately, i havent.

blazinred

Awards
Are you running some type of adware blocker?...something which might be blocking the banners from appearing to you? The rest of us can see the banners above each forum sponsor.

Thank you, for the help. I thought of that, but thought it would pick up the other ads as well, but maybe i was wrong.

blazinred

Awards
Now I'm "always a little testy". You've not even seen the least of it.

This **** sure is getting old.
I did come off testy, your telling me you dont come off like that? I know,i know, you run the board, that statement was almost a compliment. sorry you took it the wrong way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be a browser setting issue then. Mine went nuts recently and started blocking sites.

Head to trusted sites under tools and add
http://anabolicminds.com
and see if that opens things up. If not then i'll ask some internet gurus to chime in.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a hint: You can always get on B's good side by offering pictures with various uses of honey involved. I'll leave that part open. He enjoys innovation.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know I had a good side. Obviously you must have looked a bit closer :)

blazinred

Awards
Here's a hint: You can always get on B's good side by offering pictures with various uses of honey involved. I'll leave that part open. He enjoys innovation.
umm, so B, is also a fan of Bee's? Obviously im out of the circle of cool.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into that, thats seems like a borderline diabetic symptoms to me. But alteast your "all natural".
Well Thank God he's not packed full of "preservatives"...

That would make me sad.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blazin,
by the way the site url is Custom Capsule Intro

Sorry for not having it in my sig yet, I was trying to figure out how to put my banner in it

CC

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
BTW, dude is not crazy. I no longer have store banners visible at top of page either.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have not changed my settings and have viewed banners in the past.

edit: just disabled my Norton Internet Security and that is the culprit.