im starting to be skeptical about Custom Capsules products

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Adam Evans View Post
    I dont meant to sound like a hater, but are there any positive and current reviews of this stuff? getting a lot of advertising that is written as such, and not getting a lot of good vibes.... i need a lot more than what i have seen so far to want to take their stuff... solid reviews.
    Pretty sure this has nothing to do with Custom Capsule. I think this post is regarding AnaBeta.

2. PES actually has such good word of mouth that I am probably going to give their stuff a try... it looks worth trying for sure..
    •   

3. no... i posted about custom capsule. a few too many seem to have issues. unless i find a killer deal, i dont think i will be trying their stuff. AnaBeta looks good, and has pretty fair reviews. custom capsule as a company just doesn't seem to work that great except for a select number of people. I rather not spend hard-earned cash on stuff that has a medium chance of being useful to me. the concept is awesome, the idea of customizing what you get... but if the ingredients are not all the same quality, well that kinda is like going to buy lettuce and having half of what you get all wilted and rotten... i like the customizing idea but seriously, what is the point if qc is not up to par?
    Last edited by Adam Evans; 06-24-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: didnt fully state as intended the first time

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adam Evans View Post
    no... i posted about custom capsule. a few too many seem to have issues. unless i find a killer deal, i dont think i will be trying their stuff. AnaBeta looks good, and has pretty fair reviews. custom capsule as a company just doesn't seem to work that great except for a select number of people. I rather not spend hard-earned cash on stuff that has a medium chance of being useful to me. the concept is awesome, the idea of customizing what you get... but if the ingredients are not all the same quality, well that kinda is like going to buy lettuce and having half of what you get all wilted and rotten... i like the customizing idea but seriously, what is the point if qc is not up to par?

Didn't you read customs post to you a few posts up?. I don't think its fair of you to judge a company before you even try one of their products.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Didn't you read customs post to you a few posts up?. I don't think its fair of you to judge a company before you even try one of their products.
    Unless your pockets are bottomless (mine aren't), you won't be spending your money on everything that might or might not work; you have to make a judgement before buying. Thus our interest in logs, reviews, etc.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Budoka View Post
    Unless your pockets are bottomless (mine aren't), you won't be spending your money on everything that might or might not work; you have to make a judgement before buying. Thus our interest in logs, reviews, etc.
    Yeah I've changed my tune on this...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why doesnt anyone use Custom Capsules?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:53 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 11:47 PM
  3. Custom Products Labs 1-AD
    By sp447 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. Custom Capsules BCAA's (LIME)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0