calsuple % calculation error?
- 07-02-2009, 04:28 PM
- 07-06-2009, 09:26 AM
07-09-2009, 12:16 PM
i tried it again and now 50mg of zinc fills the cap to 50%, better than before but still not right since the caps are infact size "00"... someone from CC care to explain?
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
I have tried to understand the logic of the filling of the caps, and their calculations % wise and it never comes out to one solution or reason. BUMP.
07-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Russianstar should pop by
07-10-2009, 12:50 PM
The caps are 00, but sometimes the calculation especialy with more bulky powders is different depending on the variety, There are 3 zinc choices all of wich have different densities, so some will fill the cap more than others, i have never had a problem with the percentages, if you want you can send me your mix, incase there is an errr, and il get onto it straight away.
Gause institute member
Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
07-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Zinc and magnesium aren't dense at all. Thats why you have to take 3 ZMA caps to get the normal dose, which is just a total of about 500mg. CC has ran all of the powders through the machine and uses their densities to determine percentages.
07-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:24 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 01:19 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:32 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:23 PM