Building the best Natty Test Booster

  1. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Building the best Natty Test Booster


    Alright so my plan is to develop a cost effective natty test booster and with the help of CC and all of you on am.com I am confident we can do this. The combos that I have been playing around with will net 150 servings of 2 pills; ideally I am thinking about enough for a full 75 day run at the end of the summer.

    Here is what I have so far but I was told to drop the Trib because it will not free up test.

    Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 100 MG N/A
    Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 500 MG N/A
    Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 675 MG N/A
    Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali) 40 MG N/A

    Any suggestions would be awesome and know that I want to keep it to a 2 pill dose unless there is really good reason to go to three (assuming that they would be taken 2-3 times a day with 6 total pills). Also, I would like to keep the cost under $100... so any and all suggestions are welcome. Still a noob here and hopefully if we come up with something really good maybe it can become a recommended configuration on CC.

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So no one has any ideas???? I thought this would be something cool to design and once it is done and a formula is agreed upon, I will log it and see how it works.
  3. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    6-OXO (4-etioallocholen - 3,6, 17-trione)..........300mg
    Quercetin...600mg
    Resveratrol 50%...........1,200mg
    Piperine(black pepper extract)............20mg
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Maxximal - Care to elaborate on why these choices? I see two anti-oxidants, the piperine I understand but isn't 6-OXO a PH?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,782
    Rep Power
    1317352
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.94%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Maxximal - Care to elaborate on why these choices? I see two anti-oxidants, the piperine I understand but isn't 6-OXO a PH?
    It's an AI.

    My choice would be:

    400mg Divanill
    200mg Icariin (50%)
    10mg 6-bromo
    5mg Naringin
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  7. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's an AI.

    My choice would be:

    400mg Divanill
    200mg Icariin (50%)
    10mg 6-bromo
    5mg Naringin
    6-bromo low your test levels so i chose 6-oxo.
  8. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    GREAT!!!!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,782
    Rep Power
    1317352
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.94%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6-bromo low your test levels so i chose 6-oxo.
    Studies/evidence to back that up, please...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  10. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,225
    Rep Power
    18679
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Alright so my plan is to develop a cost effective natty test booster and with the help of CC and all of you on am.com I am confident we can do this. The combos that I have been playing around with will net 150 servings of 2 pills; ideally I am thinking about enough for a full 75 day run at the end of the summer.

    Here is what I have so far but I was told to drop the Trib because it will not free up test.

    Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 100 MG N/A
    Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 500 MG N/A
    Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 675 MG N/A
    Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali) 40 MG N/A

    Any suggestions would be awesome and know that I want to keep it to a 2 pill dose unless there is really good reason to go to three (assuming that they would be taken 2-3 times a day with 6 total pills). Also, I would like to keep the cost under $100... so any and all suggestions are welcome. Still a noob here and hopefully if we come up with something really good maybe it can become a recommended configuration on CC.
    What are you adding to helping with digestion/absorption?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  11. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,225
    Rep Power
    18679
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's an AI.

    My choice would be:

    400mg Divanill
    200mg Icariin (50%)
    10mg 6-bromo
    5mg Naringin
    I would probably, if cost would be beneficial, try and find a higher extract of Icariin. I noticed a few people talking about 90%, but have yet to see it "offline"
    I had this same, or close, in mind about 2 months ago...dunno, I may just splurge for it and get it bagged up.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  12. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,225
    Rep Power
    18679
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    Why not double the divanill, diminishing returns?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  13. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6-bromo low your test levels so i chose 6-oxo.
    6 bromo is an AI, it lowers estrogen levels.
  14. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    What are you adding to helping with digestion/absorption?
    Had not thought about that yet? Still learning so anyone who has suggestions by all means chime in with them.
  15. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    That looks real good russian, I might do something like this soon!!
  16. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's an AI.

    My choice would be:

    400mg Divanill
    200mg Icariin (50%)
    10mg 6-bromo
    5mg Naringin
    This looks very nice...maybe add some Indole-3-carbinol in as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This looks very nice...maybe add some Indole-3-carbinol in as well.
    Indole would be very interesting to run solo, i might try it soon, as i had nice leaning out effects last time i used it with slight strength increses in my squats, could be placebo, but id like to try it and see.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  18. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    and this how`s look...?


    TestoBOMB


    DHEA 100 mg.
    Forskolin 25mg
    Tongkat Ali known as Long Jack 100 mg.
    Zinc Gluconate 100 mg.
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 3500 mg.
    Saw Palmetto 200 mg.
    Avena Sativa extract 100 mg.
    Mulra puoma extract 250 mg.
    Urtica Dioica extract 300mg.
    Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
    Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
    6 Bromo 25 mg
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 mg
    (NAC) N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg
    Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 130mg
  19. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So I priced out Russians concoction, right at $104 for a batch. 3 pills per serving, 2 a day, 50 days worth so not bad. I am not familiar with the 6-bromo or Divanill, I am assuming these are natural ingredients????
  20. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,782
    Rep Power
    1317352
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.94%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So I priced out Russians concoction, right at $104 for a batch. 3 pills per serving, 2 a day, 50 days worth so not bad. I am not familiar with the 6-bromo or Divanill, I am assuming these are natural ingredients????
    Divanill is, but 6-bromo depends on your definition of natural. It does not require PCT, but it is an AI.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  21. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6-bromo low your test levels so i chose 6-oxo.
    No, it lowers your estrogen, it is an AI. With a decrease in estrogen you will have more test to free up and use.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  22. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hmmm... some great suggestions I see here. Would a good 50 day run at 3 pills a day of RussianStar's recipe have some serious positive effects? I am looking at this versus something like Diesel Test HC and Sunami or the new DTP coming out.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,782
    Rep Power
    1317352
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.94%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Hmmm... some great suggestions I see here. Would a good 50 day run at 3 pills a day of RussianStar's recipe have some serious positive effects? I am looking at this versus something like Diesel Test HC and Sunami or the new DTP coming out.
    It's very low on the Divanill (1600mg/day is the standard starting dose).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  24. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    and if its $104 dollars a batch, I would bow out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  25. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    and if its $104 dollars a batch, I would bow out.
    Ya, I am leaning towards Diesel Test Hardcore with Sunami stack; can get 2 bottles of each for the same price and they are a proven natty test booster.
  26. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,227
    Rep Power
    3828
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The price of the divanil needs to come down, it is way up there.

    Also you need and Icarrin extract of 50% or higher, the 10% won't cut it.
  27. New Member
    CrownRoyal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    239
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    10.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    SIGN ME UP! haha.. If anyone actually made these, I would definately purchase them (as long as I don't have to pay $104).. haha..

    what a better/cheaper alternative that actually works (and doesn't need any PCT)?
  28. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and this how`s look...?


    TestoBOMB


    DHEA 100 mg.
    Forskolin 25mg
    Tongkat Ali known as Long Jack 100 mg.
    Zinc Gluconate 100 mg.
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 3500 mg.
    Saw Palmetto 200 mg.
    Avena Sativa extract 100 mg.
    Mulra puoma extract 250 mg.
    Urtica Dioica extract 300mg.
    Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
    Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
    6 Bromo 25 mg
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 mg
    (NAC) N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg
    Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 130mg
    Try the dhea at 50mg, if your taking that much zinc you need 3mg of copper at least, preferably 9mg, you dont need urtica in that as it wont be synergystic with the 3,4 divanill, you might get itching from that amount of trib too, and some toxin build up.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  29. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
    200mg divanill
    120mg forskolhi
    250mg icariin
    10mg zinc
    1mg copper
    reservatrol 400mg

    I would take this 3 times a day.
    If you drop the forskolhi, it would be cheaper but not as effective, im working on something as a natty test booster that could be much more economical, here you could replace the bromo with indole, the forskholi with p-serine, and the zinc and copper with dhea, that would be cheaper.

    Im starting a sponsored log soon, il show you then what il be using as my PCT, i made up a selection of ingredients that i have used as a natty test booster, and my brother has been running now for 5 weeks, and he has had some good gains, 2lb in muscle lost over 1.5lb of fat, set a pb on the bench, and improved his sprint time for the 100metres, nothing spectacular, but it shows it works.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  30. New Member
    KiwiBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

    Hi Guys, I only want to do two caps twice a day, what about below, what could I have done better?

    Ingredients %DV
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract) 640 MG N/A
    Fenugreek PE 50% (Testofen) 300 MG N/A
    Resveratrol (From Polygonum cuspidatum) 100 MG N/A
    Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 47 MG N/A

    It will be above twice a day
  31. New Member
    KiwiBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

    Damn New Zealand, all of the board is sleeping now
  32. New Member
    KiwiBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

    On second thought , I think I should rather go for:

    Fenugreek PE 50% 300 MG N/A
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 600 MG N/A
    Resveratrol 150 MG N/A

    Above twice a day!
  33. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBoy View Post
    On second thought , I think I should rather go for:

    Fenugreek PE 50% 300 MG N/A
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 600 MG N/A
    Resveratrol 150 MG N/A

    Above twice a day!
    Fenugreek can cause men to produce milk, its been used to increase the amount of milk a breast feeding mum produces, but hey if you like milk, why not make your own.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  34. New Member
    KiwiBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

    Advice then please, would it be better to go for Forskolin, what would you swap the Fenotest for?
  35. New Member
    dixie normus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Try the dhea at 50mg, if your taking that much zinc you need 3mg of copper at least, preferably 9mg, you dont need urtica in that as it wont be synergystic with the 3,4 divanill, you might get itching from that amount of trib too, and some toxin build up.
    The OP said 100mg of Zinc Gluconate. This yields 15mg of elemental zinc so no need to be taking any copper whatsoever.
  36. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dixie normus View Post
    The OP said 100mg of Zinc Gluconate. This yields 15mg of elemental zinc so no need to be taking any copper whatsoever.
    According to some studies it doesnt matter, if you consume 100mg of any zinc compound, even if the elemental weight is low, it can hinder or stop copper absorbtion, wich for certain people could be damaging, wich is why i said what i did,
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  37. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Try the dhea at 50mg, if your taking that much zinc you need 3mg of copper at least, preferably 9mg, you dont need urtica in that as it wont be synergystic with the 3,4 divanill, you might get itching from that amount of trib too, and some toxin build up.
    good!!!!
  38. Senior Member
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    667
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Divanil
    Fenugreek
    I3C
    B6
    Zinc
    Magnesium

    Then whatever sex stuff you want, Maca, longjack, etc.
  39. New Member
    CrownRoyal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    239
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    10.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    If you drop the forskolhi, it would be cheaper but not as effective, im working on something as a natty test booster that could be much more economical, here you could replace the bromo with indole, the forskholi with p-serine, and the zinc and copper with dhea, that would be cheaper.

    Im starting a sponsored log soon, il show you then what il be using as my PCT, i made up a selection of ingredients that i have used as a natty test booster, and my brother has been running now for 5 weeks, and he has had some good gains, 2lb in muscle lost over 1.5lb of fat, set a pb on the bench, and improved his sprint time for the 100metres, nothing spectacular, but it shows it works.
    I am very interested. Keep me updated brother.
  40. New Member
    login211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    57.78%

    i'd put something together that would give me the following daily dose
    divanilly 1600
    icariin50 600
    6-oxo 300
    zinc 60
    i3c ??
    piperine
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best natty test booster
    By snick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. best natty test booster for pct?
    By wxman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:46 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in