Building the best Natty Test Booster

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so my plan is to develop a cost effective natty test booster and with the help of CC and all of you on am.com I am confident we can do this. The combos that I have been playing around with will net 150 servings of 2 pills; ideally I am thinking about enough for a full 75 day run at the end of the summer.

Here is what I have so far but I was told to drop the Trib because it will not free up test.

Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 100 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 500 MG N/A
Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 675 MG N/A
Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali) 40 MG N/A

Any suggestions would be awesome and know that I want to keep it to a 2 pill dose unless there is really good reason to go to three (assuming that they would be taken 2-3 times a day with 6 total pills). Also, I would like to keep the cost under $100... so any and all suggestions are welcome. Still a noob here and hopefully if we come up with something really good maybe it can become a recommended configuration on CC.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no one has any ideas???? I thought this would be something cool to design and once it is done and a formula is agreed upon, I will log it and see how it works.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-OXO (4-etioallocholen - 3,6, 17-trione)..........300mg
Quercetin...600mg
Resveratrol 50%...........1,200mg
Piperine(black pepper extract)............20mg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maxximal - Care to elaborate on why these choices? I see two anti-oxidants, the piperine I understand but isn't 6-OXO a PH?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maxximal - Care to elaborate on why these choices? I see two anti-oxidants, the piperine I understand but isn't 6-OXO a PH?
It's an AI.

My choice would be:

400mg Divanill
200mg Icariin (50%)
10mg 6-bromo
5mg Naringin

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would use 25mg 6-bromo,
200mg divanill
120mg forskolhi
250mg icariin
10mg zinc
1mg copper
reservatrol 400mg

I would take this 3 times a day.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Alright so my plan is to develop a cost effective natty test booster and with the help of CC and all of you on am.com I am confident we can do this. The combos that I have been playing around with will net 150 servings of 2 pills; ideally I am thinking about enough for a full 75 day run at the end of the summer.

Here is what I have so far but I was told to drop the Trib because it will not free up test.

Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 100 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 500 MG N/A
Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 675 MG N/A
Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali) 40 MG N/A

Any suggestions would be awesome and know that I want to keep it to a 2 pill dose unless there is really good reason to go to three (assuming that they would be taken 2-3 times a day with 6 total pills). Also, I would like to keep the cost under $100... so any and all suggestions are welcome. Still a noob here and hopefully if we come up with something really good maybe it can become a recommended configuration on CC.
What are you adding to helping with digestion/absorption?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's an AI.

My choice would be:

400mg Divanill
200mg Icariin (50%)
10mg 6-bromo
5mg Naringin
I would probably, if cost would be beneficial, try and find a higher extract of Icariin. I noticed a few people talking about 90%, but have yet to see it "offline"
I had this same, or close, in mind about 2 months ago...dunno, I may just splurge for it and get it bagged up.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
200mg divanill
120mg forskolhi
250mg icariin
10mg zinc
1mg copper
reservatrol 400mg

Why not double the divanill, diminishing returns?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you adding to helping with digestion/absorption?
Had not thought about that yet? Still learning so anyone who has suggestions by all means chime in with them.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
200mg divanill
120mg forskolhi
250mg icariin
10mg zinc
1mg copper
reservatrol 400mg

That looks real good russian, I might do something like this soon!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an AI.

My choice would be:

400mg Divanill
200mg Icariin (50%)
10mg 6-bromo
5mg Naringin
This looks very nice...maybe add some Indole-3-carbinol in as well.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
This looks very nice...maybe add some Indole-3-carbinol in as well.
Indole would be very interesting to run solo, i might try it soon, as i had nice leaning out effects last time i used it with slight strength increses in my squats, could be placebo, but id like to try it and see.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and this how`s look...?

TestoBOMB

DHEA 100 mg.
Forskolin 25mg
Tongkat Ali known as Long Jack 100 mg.
Zinc Gluconate 100 mg.
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 3500 mg.
Saw Palmetto 200 mg.
Avena Sativa extract 100 mg.
Mulra puoma extract 250 mg.
Urtica Dioica extract 300mg.
Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
6 Bromo 25 mg
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 mg
(NAC) N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 130mg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I priced out Russians concoction, right at $104 for a batch. 3 pills per serving, 2 a day, 50 days worth so not bad. I am not familiar with the 6-bromo or Divanill, I am assuming these are natural ingredients????

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I priced out Russians concoction, right at $104 for a batch. 3 pills per serving, 2 a day, 50 days worth so not bad. I am not familiar with the 6-bromo or Divanill, I am assuming these are natural ingredients????
Divanill is, but 6-bromo depends on your definition of natural. It does not require PCT, but it is an AI.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-bromo low your test levels so i chose 6-oxo.
No, it lowers your estrogen, it is an AI. With a decrease in estrogen you will have more test to free up and use.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... some great suggestions I see here. Would a good 50 day run at 3 pills a day of RussianStar's recipe have some serious positive effects? I am looking at this versus something like Diesel Test HC and Sunami or the new DTP coming out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... some great suggestions I see here. Would a good 50 day run at 3 pills a day of RussianStar's recipe have some serious positive effects? I am looking at this versus something like Diesel Test HC and Sunami or the new DTP coming out.
It's very low on the Divanill (1600mg/day is the standard starting dose).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if its $104 dollars a batch, I would bow out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if its $104 dollars a batch, I would bow out.
Ya, I am leaning towards Diesel Test Hardcore with Sunami stack; can get 2 bottles of each for the same price and they are a proven natty test booster.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The price of the divanil needs to come down, it is way up there.

Also you need and Icarrin extract of 50% or higher, the 10% won't cut it.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
200mg divanill
120mg forskolhi
250mg icariin
10mg zinc
1mg copper
reservatrol 400mg

SIGN ME UP! haha.. If anyone actually made these, I would definately purchase them (as long as I don't have to pay $104).. haha..

what a better/cheaper alternative that actually works (and doesn't need any PCT)?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
and this how`s look...?

TestoBOMB

DHEA 100 mg.
Forskolin 25mg
Tongkat Ali known as Long Jack 100 mg.
Zinc Gluconate 100 mg.
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 3500 mg.
Saw Palmetto 200 mg.
Avena Sativa extract 100 mg.
Mulra puoma extract 250 mg.
Urtica Dioica extract 300mg.
Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
6 Bromo 25 mg
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 mg
(NAC) N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 130mg
Try the dhea at 50mg, if your taking that much zinc you need 3mg of copper at least, preferably 9mg, you dont need urtica in that as it wont be synergystic with the 3,4 divanill, you might get itching from that amount of trib too, and some toxin build up.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
200mg divanill
120mg forskolhi
250mg icariin
10mg zinc
1mg copper
reservatrol 400mg

If you drop the forskolhi, it would be cheaper but not as effective, im working on something as a natty test booster that could be much more economical, here you could replace the bromo with indole, the forskholi with p-serine, and the zinc and copper with dhea, that would be cheaper.

Im starting a sponsored log soon, il show you then what il be using as my PCT, i made up a selection of ingredients that i have used as a natty test booster, and my brother has been running now for 5 weeks, and he has had some good gains, 2lb in muscle lost over 1.5lb of fat, set a pb on the bench, and improved his sprint time for the 100metres, nothing spectacular, but it shows it works.

KiwiBoy

Awards
Hi Guys, I only want to do two caps twice a day, what about below, what could I have done better?

Ingredients %DV
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract) 640 MG N/A
Fenugreek PE 50% (Testofen) 300 MG N/A
Resveratrol (From Polygonum cuspidatum) 100 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 47 MG N/A

It will be above twice a day

KiwiBoy

Awards
Damn New Zealand, all of the board is sleeping now

KiwiBoy

Awards
On second thought , I think I should rather go for:

Fenugreek PE 50% 300 MG N/A
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 600 MG N/A
Resveratrol 150 MG N/A

Above twice a day!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
On second thought , I think I should rather go for:

Fenugreek PE 50% 300 MG N/A
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 600 MG N/A
Resveratrol 150 MG N/A

Above twice a day!
Fenugreek can cause men to produce milk, its been used to increase the amount of milk a breast feeding mum produces, but hey if you like milk, why not make your own.

KiwiBoy

Awards
Advice then please, would it be better to go for Forskolin, what would you swap the Fenotest for?

dixie normus

Awards
Try the dhea at 50mg, if your taking that much zinc you need 3mg of copper at least, preferably 9mg, you dont need urtica in that as it wont be synergystic with the 3,4 divanill, you might get itching from that amount of trib too, and some toxin build up.
The OP said 100mg of Zinc Gluconate. This yields 15mg of elemental zinc so no need to be taking any copper whatsoever.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The OP said 100mg of Zinc Gluconate. This yields 15mg of elemental zinc so no need to be taking any copper whatsoever.
According to some studies it doesnt matter, if you consume 100mg of any zinc compound, even if the elemental weight is low, it can hinder or stop copper absorbtion, wich for certain people could be damaging, wich is why i said what i did, :bling:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good!!!!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Divanil
Fenugreek
I3C
B6
Zinc
Magnesium

Then whatever sex stuff you want, Maca, longjack, etc.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
If you drop the forskolhi, it would be cheaper but not as effective, im working on something as a natty test booster that could be much more economical, here you could replace the bromo with indole, the forskholi with p-serine, and the zinc and copper with dhea, that would be cheaper.

Im starting a sponsored log soon, il show you then what il be using as my PCT, i made up a selection of ingredients that i have used as a natty test booster, and my brother has been running now for 5 weeks, and he has had some good gains, 2lb in muscle lost over 1.5lb of fat, set a pb on the bench, and improved his sprint time for the 100metres, nothing spectacular, but it shows it works.
I am very interested. Keep me updated brother.

login211

Awards
i'd put something together that would give me the following daily dose
divanilly 1600
icariin50 600
6-oxo 300
zinc 60
i3c ??
piperine