My Upcoming CL Stack

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Gonna run my 1st CL stack here shortly. I have done my research and these seem to be great products! Especially for the $$. I almost (actually I did) had to read the servings doses/servings per container twice, lol. Here's what I plan on doing. All of these will be the bigger containers and I am gonna run em until they are gone.

White Flood (15-30 min preworkout)

Purple Wraath (sip during workout)

Green Mag (imediatley after workout)

Then my ON Whey about 30 min after the Green Mag.

Does this timing look good? One question I have is, I am about 235lbs and have plenty of experiece, should I still follow the recommended servings on the containers or up it a bit? I hear the WF is decently strong so that should be fine as well as the PW, but should I do a bit more GM post workout? Thanks guys! I am really looking forward to this stack! :dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run my 1st CL stack here shortly. I have done my research and these seem to be great products! Especially for the $$. I almost (actually I did) had to read the servings doses/servings per container twice, lol. Here's what I plan on doing. All of these will be the bigger containers and I am gonna run em until they are gone.

White Flood (15-30 min preworkout)

Purple Wraath (sip during workout)

Green Mag (imediatley after workout)

Then my ON Whey about 30 min after the Green Mag.

Does this timing look good? One question I have is, I am about 235lbs and have plenty of experiece, should I still follow the recommended servings on the containers or up it a bit? I hear the WF is decently strong so that should be fine as well as the PW, but should I do a bit more GM post workout? Thanks guys! I am really looking forward to this stack! :dance:
1 scoop of Green MAG will be enough for you! As for the White FLOOD, you should dose it based on how you feel. Start off with 1 scoop, and if you need more of a kick you can increase it by half a scoop.

That's a killer stack, and your timing looks good. The only other thing I would suggest is to take the Green MAG mixed with White FLOOD pre workout, and immediately after your workout consume carbs & protein.

Green MAG was designed for pre workout since it has some ingredients for focus and pump as well as endurance, but it will work just as well if you take it post workout.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll love this stack...!!!! :woohoo:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Nice! I shall dose it exactly as you suggested. Thanks! :dance:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
You could add some carbs with your green mag after your workout, i saw nice results with wms a few months ago...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You could add some carbs with your green mag after your workout, i saw nice results with wms a few months ago...
Not a bad idea... I always need food & protein post workout!!! I get hungry :)

How did the GM taste with WMS mixed in????

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad idea... I always need food & protein post workout!!! I get hungry :)

How did the GM taste with WMS mixed in????
I gotta admint the wms takes most of the great taste away from the gm, but i would just down it, i would also have some bulk bcaa in the mix aswell. Yeah im always super hungry after my wo though. I really loved it when i had gf after my workouts, great taste and mix...

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
This might help:
Lol, if only I could do the extreme strength/power/endurance/athletic stack. I'd have 'em all. *drools*
:lol:

Anyway, can't go wrong with White Flood. I just can't get over how much I love that stuff. It should be promoted on Fox, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC. Woot, Woot!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lol, if only I could do the extreme strength/power/endurance/athletic stack. I'd have 'em all. *drools*
:lol:

Anyway, can't go wrong with White Flood. I just can't get over how much I love that stuff. It should be promoted on Fox, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC. Woot, Woot!
Totally agree with you!!!! :clean: Can you imagine some of those news anchors on WF??? :icon_lol:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with you!!!! :clean: Can you imagine some of those news anchors on WF??? :icon_lol:
I can see it now:

"Well folks, we're not gonna slander John Mccain today as we continue our love trek with Barack Obama. And guess what? We're not even gonna whine about how horrible this country is (I mean, we only have a nice car, a huge house, lot's of money, and the most advanced governmental system in the world). Instead, we're gonna have a powerlifting competition!!!"

Anchorman gets set, straining to lift a 10 pound dumbell in deadlift position.

"No worries folks, I'll just scoop out 8 servings of this unique substance titled 'White Flood' and... voila! Oops! It seems my technique was off."

*Looks over and sees background windows shattered and blood staining the ground.*

"Hee...Hee........:FUfinger:"

"COMMERCIAL!!!"

Maybe I'd watch the news with greater enthusiasm then.:icon_lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: TOO Funny!!! :thumbsup:

"Let's go to Jim with the eye in the sky. Jim??? Jim??? i think we lost him for a second JIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams and flips the table :D

I can see it now:

"Well folks, we're not gonna slander John Mccain today as we continue our love trek with Barack Obama. And guess what? We're not even gonna whine about how horrible this country is (I mean, we only have a nice car, a huge house, lot's of money, and the most advanced governmental system in the world). Instead, we're gonna have a powerlifting competition!!!"

Anchorman gets set, straining to lift a 10 pound dumbell in deadlift position.

"No worries folks, I'll just scoop out 8 servings of this unique substance titled 'White Flood' and... voila! Oops! It seems my technique was off."

*Looks over and sees background windows shattered and blood staining the ground.*

"Hee...Hee........:FUfinger:"

"COMMERCIAL!!!"

Maybe I'd watch the news with greater enthusiasm then.:icon_lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RR I always love when you break out that chart.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: TOO Funny!!! :thumbsup:

"Let's go to Jim with the eye in the sky. Jim??? Jim??? i think we lost him for a second JIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams and flips the table :D
:icon_lol: LOL, and then I LOL'd some more.

Unfortunately the table doesn't offer sufficient protection, and, well... you guessed it.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Then Jim gets real crazy and downs the rest of his Flood all at once in powder form, with the result being him running around the studio doing this to people::saw: