GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards

GlycerGROW FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What is GlycerGROW ?

GlycerGrow is the most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough ever to reach the market. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend of pharmaceutical grade ingredients to increase cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity.

During a cutting (calorie deficit/fat loss) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Red Acid and Green Bulge to keep workout intensity levels high. GlycerGrow may also help minimize cramping. As an added bonus, GlycerGrow appears to have little impact on insulin and blood sugar levels.

During a bulking (calorie surplus) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Green Bulge and White Blood for extreme pumps and to optimize your lean gains. GlycerGrow may also enhance your extreme stretching protocol.

During a bodybuilding or fitness-related contest preparation phase, GlycerGrow can be used to improve vascularity as well as maintain both workout intensity and electrolyte balance, which may help reach the muscle hardness, fullness, and density needed to win.

During endurance training, GlycerGrow may improve hydration and stamina.

During power-lifting training, GlycerGrow may improve explosiveness, recovery, and conditioning, helping to avoid the symptoms of over-training.​

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?

Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).​

Why are there calories and fat in GlycerGrow whereas other glycerol (or Glycerol MonoStearate) products do not mention calories or fat on their labels?

Good question. Glycerol is a carbohydrate and stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid, when you combine them you get a fat called Glycerol Monostearate. As far as the FDA is concerned, Glycerol MonoStearate is a fat and therefore results in calories, 9 per gram. But you have heard that saturated fat is bad for your cholesterol? True, in most cases, but not with stearic acid. Stearic acid is one of the only saturated fatty acids that actually have a neutral or cholesterol-lowering effect on serum cholesterol levels in human studies.​

How should I consume GlycerGROW ?

Initial (First Serving) Instructions:

To assess your individual tolerance, combine 1-2 Scoops of GlycerGrow with at least 32oz of water, juice, or sport/electrolyte drink, and consume it about 30 minutes before your workout. Shake well before drinking (powder DOES NOT dissolve well in liquid).

Directions For Usage:

Combine 1 - 4 Scoops of GlycerGrow with at least 32oz of water, juice, or sport/electrolyte drink, and consume it over an extended period of time (pre-workout, during your workout, and post-workout). Shake well before drinking (powder does not dissolve well in liquid). For best results, GlycerGrow should be used in combination with Controlled Labs Green Bulge, at least 1-2 gallons of water per day, a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a hypertrophy/volume training workout protocol.​

What else should I know before using GlycerGROW ?

Warnings: Consuming this product on a completely empty stomach may cause nausea. Consuming this product while on a liquid diet may cause diarrhea. Consuming this product without a sufficient water intake may cause dehydration. This product has been banned by various sporting organizations, including the NCAA. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product.​

Where can I purchase GlycerGrow™ and how much will it cost ?

Various internet retailers will have the best prices (around $30 to $35): It should be available @ NutraPlanet the first week in July, 2006 and on all other sites the first week in August 2006

What does GlycerGrow™ taste like ?

GlycerGrow™ is a UNFLAVORED powder with a flaky texture and a neutral taste. This means that you can mix / chase / customize GlycerGrow™ with your favorite sports drink or Orane Juice / Fruit Punch​

Does GlycerGrow™ dissolve when I mix it ?

No. GlycerGrow™ does NOT dissolve, so the texture takes some getting used to. Many people find that the easiest way to consume it is to simply put the powder in their mouth and chase it down with a large glass of their favorite beverage.​

How many servings per bottle ?

120​

How many grams per scoop ?

2.77​

How many scoops per serving ?

3​

How many grams per serving ?

8.33​

How many servings per workout ?

1 Serving... or 1 to 4 scoops
Please refer to the Initial Dosing Instructions and directions for use instead of the Serving size.

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

It should easily last more than 120 workouts.... which means it can last you up to 6 months !!!​

Is it necessary to cycle GlycerGrow™ ?

This depends on many variables, but if using it as a standalone, we generally recommend that you cycle off GlycerGrow™ every 6 to 12 weeks​

When starting GlycerGrow™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to GlycerGrow™?

Yes. This is a very good idea​

When cycling off of GlycerGrow™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

This is not required​

What are some good indications that I'm getting results with GlycerGrow™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight​

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

VERY good question. It's possible that you may experience frequent / urgent urination after your workout (this depends on many variables). This can be a problem if working out at night, so if this occurs, adjust GlycerGrow™ dosage as needed.​

Can I stack GlycerGrow™ with Green Bulge™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack GlycerGrow™ with Blue Up™ (Stim Free)

Yes​

Can I stack GlycerGrow™ with Blue Up™ (Original)

Yes​

Can I stack GlycerGrow™ with Red Acid™ (Original)

Yes. This is a great stack​

Can I stack GlycerGrow™ with Purple WRAATH™

Yes. This is a great stack​

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
How long have you personally been using Glycerol ?

On and off since 2003-2004​

Should I only take GlycerGrow on workout days ?

This is what I recommend.. yes​

Is it necessary to cycle GlycerGrow™ ?

This depends on many variables, but if using it as a standalone, we generally recommend that you cycle off GlycerGrow™ every 6 to 12 weeks​

When starting GlycerGrow™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to GlycerGrow™?

Yes. This is a very good idea​

When cycling off of GlycerGrow™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

This is not required​

What are some good indications that I'm getting results with GlycerGrow™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight​

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

VERY good question. It's possible that you may experience frequent / urgent urination after your workout (this depends on many variables). This can be a problem if working out at night, so if this occurs, adjust GlycerGrow™ dosage as needed.​

Can I take GlycerGrow™ pre AND post-workout ?

For best results, take it pre, during, and post-workout as directed​

What difference does the pre / during timing make ?

By consuming it over a more "extended" period of time, you will be able to extend the cell volumization effects....however, the convenient and "popular" dosing method is to consume or mix it pre-workout only.​

Should I take GlycerGrow™ prior to cardio ?

Results will vary, but yes cardio can be considered a "workout" so a cardio day is technically not a "off day" in my opinion. You may need to experiment with the dosage for cardio days.

For best results, take it pre, during and post-workout as directed​

Is GlycerGrow™ for men or women ?

Both​

Is GlycerGrow™ for cutting or bulking ?

Both​

Is GlycerGrow™ for strength gains or size gains ?

Both​

Where can I learn more about Taurine ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected]

Is glycerine = glycerol ?

Yes​

Where can I learn more about Glycerol / Glycerine ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected]

What is Hyperhydration / Cell Volumization ?

Water constitutes 45–70% of body weight

Adipose tissue is (approx) 10% water

Muscle tissue is (approx) 75% water

A person's total body water varies by body composition

Muscle water and glycogen content parallel each other

It's possible to increase the amount of fluid in the body by drinking extra water, but the kidneys remove most of it within an hour. That's where glycerol comes in. Adding glycerol to the water can prolong the period of hyperhydration for up to four hours.​

So what can cell volumization do for muscle growth ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected]

So what can cell volumization do for strength ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected]

Does GlycerGrow™ replace proper nutrition and training ?

No​

What happens when I stop using GlycerGrow™ ?

Like most supplements, when you quit using it, you will notice a difference. This is why it's important that your nutrition and training are solid, because the cell volumization and osmotic effects of GlycerGrow™ only enhance a already solid routine.​

I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is GlycerGrow™ a good option for me ?

GlycerGrow™ is a great option for carb-cyclers. If you are cutting and carb cycling, I also recommend Red Acid™​

What "basic" / minimum supplements do you recommend while taking GlycerGrow™ ?

A quality Multivitamin, such as NOW A.D.A.M
Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
A creatine product such as Green Bulge (pre-workout)
A inexpensive creatine product such as Creapure / CEE (post-workout)
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) Pre-workout / During-Training (Such as Purple WRAATH)
Fishoil
At LEAST 1 to 2 gallons of water per day

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on GlycerGrow™ ?

Beta-Alanine (such as Purple WRAATH)
Nitric Oxide (pre-workout) such as White Blood
Ergogenic (pre-workout) such as Red Acid or Amp
Nootropic (pre-workout) such as Red Acid or Powerjolt
Carnitine (especially during a fatloss / cutting phase)

I'm on medication, should I take GlycerGrow™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking GlycerGrow™​

I have a health condition, should I take GlycerGrow™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking GlycerGrow™​

What should I know about GlycerGrow™ and Fatloss ?

We know that glycerol can improve endurance and stamina, but in my opinion there is also evidence to suggest that glycerol supplementation has the potential to enhance fatloss more directly. It is important to realize that some of the recent bodybuilding "breakthroughs" have been fatty acid related.. some examples:

- Sesamin
- Arachidonic Acid
- Oleoylethanolamide
- Tetradecylthioacetic Acid​

Why is GlycerGROW banned by some athletic organizations ?

The problem isn't with glycerol itself, but with the previous (flip-flopping) classification of glycerol as a diuretic, or diuretic related compound over the years.

Our warning is there to give a "heads up" to ALL athletes so that they can clear it with their own organization if needed.

What else should I know about this FAQ ?

Some of the information being discussed is:

1) In my personal opinion / experience
2) For educational purposes only​

I've read this FAQ completely and all the links provided. I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone logged this on AM or thrown up a review?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone logged this on AM or thrown up a review?
There's alot of feedback around for this, I know I've sent one or two tubs out while I was a rep, and I know ALOT of people who purchased the product that did not log it. Perhaps creating a thread in the Supplements section may yield some turnout.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I've went through a tub of GG, seemed like it lasted forever. I really liked it, nice pumps stacked w/ White Flood. I need to pick up another jug of GG soon... regular gms just isn't cutting it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i have heard good things about it, like pumps that are painful haha

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Haha, wouldn't use painful... but ridiculous O_O

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I apparently don't know how to use this stuff properly. I have a tub and just getting it down is a chore (it floats in anything.) I've tried taking it at various time intervals preworkout and nothing. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water but if I drink anymore I'll be to bloated to even workout.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I apparently don't know how to use this stuff properly. I have a tub and just getting it down is a chore (it floats in anything.) I've tried taking it at various time intervals preworkout and nothing. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water but if I drink anymore I'll be to bloated to even workout.
I agree its hard to get down but sometimes you just have to force it.; i have a brand new bottle of Glycergrow and purple wrath. and i am going to add the bottle of size-on and see how that goes. Probably tase bad..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken this product a few times before and really enjoyed it. i always took it on an empty stomach and didnt get sick or anything from it either. each person is different though

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ive taken this product a few times before and really enjoyed it. i always took it on an empty stomach and didnt get sick or anything from it either. each person is different though
It's one of my favorite "beach products" as i call them, the visual effect you get is enormous

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome product! Probably more responsible for "pumps" than agmatine. Yeah, I said it!