Golden Gains Protein Content

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I started Golden Gains having usually simply taken a couple scoops of a "Brand X" WPI post-workout. I've grown accustomed to taste and love the fruit/veggie content. I'm interested in seeing how the carb content affects my body composition.

But my question/concern is just 20 grams of protein post workout. Seems low to me. I'm 6', 180, non-professional, just train for fitness and appearance. Has anyone added a scoop of a vanilla WPI to their golden gains serving PWO? Or is the 20g that comes with a serving of Golden Gains really sufficient after a solid workout with weights? I would think that it varies based on size, but I'm not sure.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming your talking about Golden Gains and not Gold FEAST (the GG update.)

Some people do add a scoop of vanilla after. GG alone is sufficient for me, but if it makes you feel better, add another one. With the extra stuff in GG, it's adequate As-Is for post workout replenishment.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Also, how do you like it? Taste wise? recovery? Please let us know once you've used it more. :)

Thanks for picking GG, it's a great product (one of my favorites out of the whole CL line...same with Gold Feast)