SAY IT AINT SO !!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was just at the Vitamin Shoppe yesterday looking for PW Lemonade in the big container.

They only had it in the small containers so I asked the one guy working there if they had any big containers in stock that they might not have gotten the chance to put out yet.

He said they are being discontinued :(

Please say this is false info !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyNwzEWzAus"]YouTube - Weezer - Say it ain't so[/ame]

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
What???

I was in Vitamin Shoppe a few weeks ago and they had the big container of PW on sale for like $32 and the small bottle was $35 lol...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got me nervous for a second

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was shocked when the guy said:

"Oh nope, sorry... they're discontinuing it. We are only going to be carrying the small tubs in the store now."

Man, I sure hope you guy's aren't. PW is my go to stuff for a cut and I'd use the smaller container up in about 20 days, or less lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We aren't discontinuing it. I should know more than him :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
they have the small size in both flavors. they never carried the large in lemonade. they wont be carrying the large grape anymore (they had it in a few stores, not full distribution, but the small ones sold much better hence them picking up the exclusive small lemonade :) )

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
they have the small size in both flavors. they never carried the large in lemonade. they wont be carrying the large grape anymore (they had it in a few stores, not full distribution, but the small ones sold much better hence them picking up the exclusive small lemonade :) )
Ahh, ok good !

The store manger has to get his facts straight ! :p

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Mini tubs = teh new hotness

:hitit: