Help CEL reps, legit X-Tren?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.9%

Help CEL reps, legit X-Tren?

I'm 95% sure the tren is legit, since it came properly sealed etc....I'm just curious because the format of the lot # (preceding the expiration date) and the exp date itself, is in a different format compared to the bottle of H-Drol I bought about 2 years ago. Here is exactly how it appears on the 2 bottles...

X-Tren format: "53703 DEC2012"

Old H-Drol format: "LOT# 033009 EXP. 04/2011"

You CEL reps have always been very helpful, can you give me your thoughts on this? I'm investing a lot in my Tren/Epi/Stanz stack, so i'd just like to clear my paranoia. Thanks in advance.

btw, I would have uploaded a pic, but don't have enough posts to be able to post a link yet...dumb

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

it looks fine to me, im sure mw will post up in here re assuring me.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

CEL makes otc PH/DS. they're all legit, its not an underground lab :P
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.9%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    CEL makes otc PH/DS. they're all legit, its not an underground lab :P
    Agreed, I love their stuff. The high demand of PHs since the production stop will always have me worried tho. I just need to clear my paranoia so I can have a badass cycle...hoping to put on 15-20 and keep 10-15
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    I'm 95% sure the tren is legit, since it came properly sealed etc....I'm just curious because the format of the lot # (preceding the expiration date) and the exp date itself, is in a different format compared to the bottle of H-Drol I bought about 2 years ago. Here is exactly how it appears on the 2 bottles...

You CEL reps have always been very helpful, can you give me your thoughts on this? I'm investing a lot in my Tren/Epi/Stanz stack, so i'd just like to clear my paranoia. Thanks in advance.

btw, I would have uploaded a pic, but don't have enough posts to be able to post a link yet...dumb
    no worries. i have at least 10 different bottles that have the format like x-tren's. both ways are acceptable.
    Antaeus Rep
  6. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post

We used a couple different encapsulating facilities and each had there own way of label the lot/exp dates- not to mention one could only run larger size caps than others. As long as you bought it froma legit retailer you are fine...however i wouldn't trust anything from indiv. sellers or Amazon

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    We used a couple different encapsulating facilities and each had there own way of label the lot/exp dates- not to mention one could only run larger size caps than others. As long as you bought it froma legit retailer you are fine...however i wouldn't trust anything from indiv. sellers or Amazon
    Have you guys ever heard of nutrition arsenal? Their prices seem too good to be true. Is it a legit source?
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    Have you guys ever heard of nutrition arsenal? Their prices seem too good to be true. Is it a legit source?
    Yes they are also a very good retailer

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.56%

I have two bottles of X...

one: 53786 DEC2012
    two: 53893 JAN2013 (font is smaller (or just not in bold) on area where "Supplement Facts" is compared to #1 bottle. The expiry date is definitely one size font smaller than bottle #1 and it also has a small dimple in the middle of the bottle cap whereas bottle #1 does not.)

Do these lot numbers and expiry dates match? Anyone have or know if lot #53893 had a non bold or smaller font used? Thanks!

I can post pics of the labels if it's allowed...
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    I have two bottles of X...

one: 53786 DEC2012
    two: 53893 JAN2013 (font is smaller (or just not in bold) on area where "Supplement Facts" is compared to #1 bottle. The expiry date is definitely one size font smaller than bottle #1 and it also has a small dimple in the middle of the bottle cap whereas bottle #1 does not.)

Do these lot numbers and expiry dates match? Anyone have or know if lot #53893 had a non bold or smaller font used? Thanks!

I can post pics of the labels if it's allowed...
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-T Tren Question (PP reps out there?)
    By CrazyChemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:31 PM
  2. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:23 PM
  3. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM