P-mag, h-drol or d-plex??

Rhyno159

Awards
Hi all, I'm 25, body weight is 12st 10, 6ft, got about 16% body fat if not abit less on me, go to the gym 3 times a week to work every muscle group and been going for a year and half, I've been on h-drol before, gained 7 pounds and lost 3 of them, I was on a 50/50/50/50 and I finished that cycle 3 months ago, I've been temped by p-mag as it's suppose to be the same as h-drol but gain abit more mass, but also seen d-Plex which has also temped me, my goal is to gain abit more size in mass in lean muscle with definition, what do you guys think is the best as I can't make my mind up as they all say they give lean muscle. Diet is good and controlled.

Thanks alot

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
There is just so many out, what's the difference between p-mag and d-zine??
They're quite different, however the end result is the same... 15lbs.+ on either at the right dosages.

Rhyno159

Awards
They're quite different, however the end result is the same... 15lbs.+ on either at the right dosages.
If they both give the same results, which would be the best to take then? D-zine? as I've been on h-drol before and it's similar to p-mag? What dosage should I take with d-zine if that's the best one to take??

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
If they both give the same results, which would be the best to take then?
Whichever one you manage to get ahold of ;)
D-zine? as I've been on h-drol before and it's similar to p-mag?
Yes, p-mag is similar to h-drol.
What dosage should I take with d-zine if that's the best one to take??
in the neighborhood of 30-45 mg for 4-6 weeks.

Rhyno159

Awards
If i go on D-zine 30mg for the first 9 days then on 45mg for the following 19days days so its 4 weeks and use the bottle up, that sound ok??

i've also use cel's cycle assist and PTC threw my h-drol cycle, should i use them again threw the d-zine cycle or should i try something stronger or add more to it?? i've heard people talking about nolva as a PTC an suppose to be very good??

i also seen people talking about gyno, would the PTC stop it??

Thanks

Rhyno159

Awards
and will this cycle cause hair loss?? i cant afford to loose anymore hair :shock:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
If i go on D-zine 30mg for the first 9 days then on 45mg for the following 19days days so its 4 weeks and use the bottle up, that sound ok??
sure, sounds like a plan.

i've also use cel's cycle assist and PTC threw my h-drol cycle, should i use them again threw the d-zine cycle or should i try something stronger or add more to it??
I would just use the cycle assist on cycle and i'd recommend looking in to a little extra with SNS's liver assist XT for on-cycle or pct.
i've heard people talking about nolva as a PTC an suppose to be very good??
Yeah, nolva is quite popular as pct recovery.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
and will this cycle cause hair loss?? i cant afford to loose anymore hair :shock:
There is always a possibility. what that chance of probability is beats me. I don't think you should worry about it, but i also dont think you should jump in to steroids without knowing full-well the side effects and risks involved. do more research bud.

mike160x

Awards
Im on day 28 using P-mag clone (methyl mag by Muscle Fortress) at 75/day. I have picked up 15-20 pounds without much fat gain. All lifts are up, stamina is up as well. No sides. Highly reccommend using this. I have been lifting 6 days per week and eating enormous quantities of clean foods.

Reactions: oli
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried P-Mag... I've always heard good things though.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
pmag is great it gives reasonable results with little to no sides:)

BUT---I am a huge fan of the dplex dont gain much to any lbs but strength does increase -- makes a great recomp

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Im finishing up some hdrol in the next couple of week. I'm planning on running p-mag next.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give it a whirl when you get a chance. im gonna give it another go-around one of these days.
i got two bottles callin my name everyday, they are whispering "take me bryan, you'll see results for sure, take me" in my ear, but for some reason, im the only one who hears it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pmag is great it gives reasonable results with little to no sides:)

BUT---I am a huge fan of the dplex dont gain much to any lbs but strength does increase -- makes a great recomp
Dplex is a highly overlooked product ~ glad u enjoy it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, some dplex, maybe i should give that another go round.

I ran "the one" when it was first released, but wasn't too impressed with it.

but i do agree, strength went up, but weight didn't, only thing is, i wanted it the other way around. now that i know more about the compound, i would know what it does and doesn't do. hmmmm.........

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
ah, some dplex, maybe i should give that another go round.

I ran "the one" when it was first released, but wasn't too impressed with it.

but i do agree, strength went up, but weight didn't, only thing is, i wanted it the other way around. now that i know more about the compound, i would know what it does and doesn't do. hmmmm.........
plus imo dosing a bit low even 125 vs the suggested 100 max will yield better results I topped my run out at the end with 150 last two weeks all lifts went up minimum of 15lbs and with a zero weight gain I will take that any day for a 6 week cycle :)

kept ALL strength an no cutting after cycle cause no gain thats a thumbs up!