M drol help. Please

Jongsma

Awards
Ok so I bought a bottle of m drol after I had researched it online. For some reason I was so attracted to this product because of all of the awesome reviews about obtaining massive gains while using it. After I bought it I dug deeper to line up my PCT in which I found out the history of this product and it's effects on the liver and gynocomastia.

What I wanna know is can rest be assured and will I be ok taking this stuff.
I've been on milk thistle for 2 weeks now and I have some "cycle assist" on hand as well. I've got some purus labs reversitol as well.
My SERM is tamoxifen citrate dosed at 20/30/30/20

For the record I AM GYNO prone and it has been an ongoing battle.
How do you think m drol will effect me?
Thank you for your time

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
is this your first run at a ph?

if so def wrong compound to start off with...this is the strongest and harshest ph but also get the best gains (in my opinion)....but you have to be carefull with it.

you will need at least a natty test booster to go along with that nolva for pct

but if i was you i would just get nolva and clomid for pct...that would be your best bet...and you should start taking cycle support now.

reversitol wont do much....if you start to see gyno sides on cycle just start taking low dosed nolva...start at 10mg and go from there...20mg was the sweet spot for me

Jongsma

Awards
Thank you for helping me out man. No this isn't my first but I felt like this one needed some extra attention. Ive also taken American cellular labs mass extreme as well as halotest 25.
So even though I'm on milk thistle and I'm gonna start my cycle assist now, do you think I need to really be concerned with my liver being demolished.

mocon313

Awards
i've ran mdrol twice and havent had any problems, im not gyno prone so i dose nolva at 20/20/10/10, but i would pay attention to any problems and if you start seeing gyno developing then dose nolva low during cycle, what is your dosage looking like for the mdrol? perhaps a three week 10/20/20 would work well for you. You can always apply formestane during cycle as well if you get the pins & needles feeling in your nips. The test recovery stack from primordial is damn good for pct along with nolva

Jongsma

Awards
As I read other posts on M drol I decided I would only do a 3 wk cycle. I'm going to go with your suggestion of 10/20/20 to be safe. No liver problems? Did you supp on milk thistle or any on cycle therapy? And what kind of gains did you get from your cycle?

mocon313

Awards
My strength increased significantly and i gained a solid 16 pounds, and so far i have kept all of it. i took cycle assist, fish oil and anavite multis. I ate ALOT of complex carbs to keep the mdrol from dropping my blood sugar too much. I haven't had any liver problems and yes I took cycle assist for the duration of the cycle and pct. Mdrol is my favorite ph out of any I've used, as long as you don't over do it and keep intensity up during pct and after you will keep your gains and most of your strength.

Jongsma

Awards
Awesome man, thank you for all your help, I appreciate it.
Now, my next question you may not know and I've tried researching it. I started another cycle other than m drop. I'm not stacking it with anything. I've read that it's better to stack m drol the first 3 weeks of a cycle. But since I already started an 8 week cycle I kind of want to put m drol in there during the last 3 weeks which seems safer to me cuz PCT is right around the corner.
What do you think?

mocon313

Awards
what are you currently cycling? and im not too sure if it is a good idea to even bridge into it however if it is a weak compound and you aren't feeling any sides it could work out. you might not get the full benefits of the mdrol tho. and no problem man

Jongsma

Awards
I didn't know if mentioning the cycle would break any forum rules.
But I'm doing 8 Weaks of deca durabolin. I chose deca because it seems "safer" than others. I haven't felt any sides or any gains yet, though its only been about 3 weeks and I hear you start to notice only after 4-5 weeks into it. I'm thinking I should have prepared for a 12 week solo cycle or at least with test e to get the gains I want which I'd why I'm looking into a bridge with m drol. What do you advice in this situation? Lol I would kind of like to see what the results would be. I haven't heard of anyone doing a deca/m drop bridge.