Jumped the Gun

Foundation

Awards
Okay, so I got my H-Drol in yesterday, jumped the gun, and began taking it today without being properly prepared for the cycle at all. I realize how ignorant of me it was, and I'm definitely going to do my proper research from now on, but my question is... Can I hold off on it without adverse effects? Like, can I not take them tomorrow and wait a few weeks (is my dosing not high enough yet to have a real effect basically?) and then back on it once I'm properly prepared... Or am I stuck? Should I just keep taking it and hope my Cycle Assist and PCT come in VERY soon? I just need to know if it would be okay to not take it tomorrow, or if I've crossed the point of no return.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol youll prob b straight... dont take it until u get ur pct/supports

Foundation

Awards
Well as it is, from what I'm gathering I should even be taking it. I mean, I'm 18 and apparently it'll mess with my endocrine system or something like that. Idrc about the money, I got enough of that, I just need to know all the details.

But yeah, I'm stopping tomorrow and just going to keep doing my regular supplements.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yeah dont take it if ur 18... all you need is mad FOOD

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No steroids if your under 21. Not even allowed to discuss them on here.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you shouldnt even have known about this website, or even have a computer, what ru doing right now, I hope its eating, lol....But good job to you realizing you made a mistake. Just dont take it, period...You are a perfect age to gain mass natually, Your T levels are through the roof and will continue for at least the next 4 years.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as it is, from what I'm gathering I should even be taking it. I mean, I'm 18 and apparently it'll mess with my endocrine system or something like that. Idrc about the money, I got enough of that, I just need to know all the details.

But yeah, I'm stopping tomorrow and just going to keep doing my regular supplements.
Smart decision;) There are MANY non-ph products that will give you good results with proper training and diet~~

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
18 and taking a PH? wow

im glad you got some good info early enough to stop your cycle...