Mdrol cycle many questions I need experts

davidq

davidq

Awards
Alright Its my second Mdrol cycle and I want to know the best way to keep my gains. And I'm doing 10mg the first week and 20 the following weeks up untill week 3. Okay first question is HCG nessisary for PCT in an Mdrol cycle?Next, can I pulse like this . 20mg on then 10mg on off days then 20 on on days.Next question Why does Mdrol make it so hard to sleep at night?also why do some people become lethagic,
On cycle I am taking p5p,hawthorne berrys,milkthistle,gucosamine,multivitamin,chasteberry(vitex),saw palmetto.

My PCT will be this Nolva 40,20,20,20 clomid, sont know how much to take
nolva for anti estrogen and to up the test, clomid maily to up test,
other things Hypertest by axis labs,creatine,lean fx cortisol blocker,clenubral,milk thisle and hawthorn berrys. I would really like some advise on how to best keep my gains anyone tried the 2 week on two week off thing?

davidq

davidq

Awards
Oh ya I might go 4 weeks depending on sides will definitly drink tons of water, any thoughts on keeping the gains and hcg would really appreciate the help I heard its hard to keep the gains and my first cycle I didn't keep much.Maybe cuz diet failed and I was doing too much cardio.I learned my lesson tho.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Anyone?.............This is my first post and I would like input :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taper clomid keep it low and only take three weeks. If you're worried about gyno I heard p5p helps...might wanna keep it thru pct as well. I've heard of people pulsing but I think you'll see better results keeping it solid.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Thanks Flex.Why is it so hard to keep the gains tho. Does my PCT look good. So no pulsing, just 20 mil everyday.Gains typically stop after weeks 4 right so should I do three or four weeks.Only 3 weeks of clomid okay got ya

salava29

salava29

Awards
For some gains dont start till the middle of week 2. 20-30 mg ed for 4 weeks is the sweet spot for most, tappering mdrol is not needed. Just keep in eye on anysides if u are raises the dose.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Does anyone have a definitive answer as to my HCG should not be included in PCT.AN expert at the gym told me to use HCG on all cycles to get test back up as soon as possible to keep gains. Is this true and why?Thanks in advance for the responses

salava29

salava29

Awards
Does anyone have a definitive answer as to my HCG should not be included in PCT.AN expert at the gym told me to use HCG on all cycles to get test back up as soon as possible to keep gains. Is this true and why?Thanks in advance for the responses
From what i have heard hcg is mainly used to get your balls going again, pros that are on year round will do hcg ever now and then to prevent from being shut done. Not sure if this is a defintie answer. I know that from just running some nolva and a good test booster i was fine and never got shut done.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read my response in the other mdrol thread you subscribed to.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what i have heard hcg is mainly used to get your balls going again, pros that are on year round will do hcg ever now and then to prevent from being shut done. Not sure if this is a defintie answer. I know that from just running some nolva and a good test booster i was fine and never got shut done.
Did you take Gaspari's Novadex, or the research chem/SERM nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think HCG is most effective for long cycles and not as much for PCT, as its more of a preventative measure not a PCT

question for you OP, is your PCT both Clomid and Nolva? or are you planning on using one and not the other?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
drop the clen out of PCT. Never cut during PCT. No need for hCG on a 3 wk cycle even with how supressive SD is. Take some DHEA and something like Sustain Alpha on cycle and things should be okay lidido wise.

No real need for both clomid & nolva, you can use both at a low dose if you really want to tho. I just dont see the point....????

davidq

davidq

Awards
i think HCG is most effective for long cycles and not as much for PCT, as its more of a preventative measure not a PCT

question for you OP, is your PCT both Clomid and Nolva? or are you planning on using one and not the other?
Ya I'm going to take them both, maybe at smaller doses definitly taper the clomid off.I've read sevral places and head from many people Clomid is the only way to boost test, and nolva is more of an anti estrogen that only boosts testlevels half way becasue of the selective estrogen naturally boosts test.but I've only seen one article claiming where they did tests in labs that nolva raises test levels better than clomid and who knows if those lab tests are even real.I've used nolva only and my test levels were fine.i got blood work done after a month or two after my first cycle.but I found it was hard to keep my gains maybe because I cut right after and should have kept bulking. I was doing like 1 hour of cardio a couple times a week. I think I gained so much becasue of poor diet and I didnt use a cortisol blocker,but I'm not sure. This time I thought I through in Clomid maybe keep more of my gains and get my test back up a soon as possible.

davidq

davidq

Awards
drop the clen out of PCT. Never cut during PCT. No need for hCG on a 3 wk cycle even with how supressive SD is. Take some DHEA and something like Sustain Alpha on cycle and things should be okay lidido wise.

No real need for both clomid & nolva, you can use both at a low dose if you really want to tho. I just dont see the point....????
Really? I head you bulk then cut. k I'll save the clen for later.So should I cut after PCT then?

davidq

davidq

Awards
I've read DHEA causes hairloss but maybe I'll throw it in there. Why exactly does mdrol make it so hard for one to sleep tho?Thats kinda bothers me.Is that all PH's or just Mdrol.After I did my first cycle of Mdrol when I got my lab tests back when I had my blood work done the doc said my test levels were fine but my tyroid was a little low.Is this common? How do I prevent this?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well ive heard of people doing two SERMs in PCT, thats nothing new but id suggest using clomid as sort of a kick start to PCT. But make no mistake about it they are both SERMs--they both raise test levels and they both block estrogen in selective areas.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
David,

I ran m drol at 20/20/30/30 and had an outstanding run. My log is on here too. I'm ran a simple list of supps that u can view on my log and saw awesome gains. Gained 11lbs through 4 weeks and have maintained all strength gains thru PCT. I'm in my third week of PCT right now and my lifts continue to increase with weights and my body weight has dropped the water weight. I've leaned out down 6lbs since end of cycle and have leveled out now and I'm looking and feeling great. Experienced no sides except some decreased libido which wasn't real bad and bounced back perfectly now in PCT. Running simple 40/40/20/20 of Nolva and 0/400/300/200/200 of 6-trione (6-oxo clone). PCT has been awesome and I feel good. Very pleased with the cycle and PCT. You can find my log on the CEL main forum listed under M-Drol - 2nd Round. I would send the link but I'm on my blackberry, sorry. Feel free to check it out and its pretty in depth with most questions answered and all my supps are listed and the dosages as well. Hope it helps and good luck with yours man!! Kill it bro

davidq

davidq

Awards
I've decided to turn this into a log and start logging my workouts on here insead of on microsoft word lol heres what I have so far. This is more of an personal log and many of the lifts might not make sense to many but the future posts of weight and stats will be way more accurate and in detail. So I am about half way in my second week of my Mdrol cycle here are my stats in the weight room so far. I appreciaite anyone that is folowing this. I cant keep it logged everyday becasue I am taking five classes and its my last year of college and I am working part time. My life right now is gym,eat,school,girlfriend,work and friends. anywasy heres my log so far it might be meaningless to some.

New workout routine 2011 week one
Tricepts 12/29/10 start
V bar cable pushdowns 110 7
Skull crushers 95 7
Seated machine pushdowns 250 7
Bicepts
Barbell curl 80 7
Dumber alternate curls 50
Bicept nautalous machine 7
Shoulders
Dumbell Milatary Press 65 7
Seated dumbbell flys 30 7
Barbell lateral raises 70 7
Trap dumbbell shrugs 115 7
Rear delts machine 70 7
Chest
Decline bench 70 7
Inclinbench 70 7
Dummbel bench 85 7
Tricepts
Close grip bench press 185 7
Dumbel overhead extension 90 7
Tricepts pushdown 160 7
Dumbel overhead extension on arm 25 7
One arm cable tricep extension 60 7\
Back
Cable pull downs 180 7
Cable rows 200 7
One arm backs 2 plates and a 25 each arm
Machine pull overs 75%
Abs machine 95%
Tricepts
Week two
Vbar push down 100 7
Close grip sucked 185
Machine dips good 270
One arm dumbel extensions 30
Push down 150 7
One arm cable extension 65
Bicepts
Preacher curl 110 7
Dumbel curls 55 14
Cable curls 150 7
Legs
Hack machine number 22 like 95%
Leg Press 4 plates 360
Shoulders strength came today
Dumbell mil press 75 7 the 80 for 2
Side cable behind the back laterals 35 7
Dumble side laterals 35 7
Front dumbel raises 45 7
Rear delt machine 110 7
Mil press machine number 9

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
David search unreals guide to superdrol all your answers will be there.

davidq

davidq

Awards
In this log I am logging my last set with the heaviest weight I always do 3 sets sometimes 4 and my reps go 12,10,7 I'f I can push out more, I try, but ususally I grab weight to were I know I have to puch out the last 7 reps. I'm in day 12 yestraday was shoulders and when I did my dumbell mil press with 75's for 7 reps I know the streaght had kicked in which is awsome. My diet is perfect right now I actaully had a slice of pizza and kinda feel guilty today. But for the last to weeks I've eaten about 5 to 6 meals a day consisting of chicken,tuna,eggs and meat. my Carbs are fruit, only whole wheat bread and wheat pasta.N only eat carbs usually on my ON days and fewer on my off days and only before pre workout. Postworkout I eat a sugary carbs aka starchi like white rice or white bread. i'm taking about 4 scoops of weigh protine on and off days and some times casine protien at night or some milk and taking in about roughly 230 grams a day. So besides that pizza today i might be eating more clean then ever,, diet is on point. Okay some details so far libito has been awsome with the gf. I'm not as horney as usuall but thats okay, I think its becasue workouts are so intense.I give it my all in the gym because I want to get the full use of the mdrol. I have been doing 10mg the first two days then 20mg all untillthe 4th week. Been drinking water like crazy. I've read a million places about the back pumps but never have an issue with this dont take taurine either. Okay so its day 12 muscles are definitly bigger and pumped all the time. My friends notice it too and people in the gym, I am vascular like crazy n even more so since my diet is so clean. What else can I say,no real mood swings maybe some road rage but who doesnt in cali wih these drivers, I really always try to watch my mood. The only real complaint right now are the head aches I have seen people complain about them before, but with my first mdrol cycle this wasnt an issue. I mean they are bad. its usually when I'm with my gf tho hmmmm weird lol I thought it was becasue I was dehydrated but I am drinking pleaty of water. Lack of sleep might be the reason too but I'm not sur. My last cycle of mdrol ther were no head aches but I never slept , this cycle I bought some melatonin and it seems to be helping, this PH mdrol is really really good. I bought a couple botttles a year ago when I heard it was gonna be banned and I really really like. I just hope the head aches leave they come and go. Tomorrow I do back,chest and abs, A apologize about speeling ahead of time I am going to rush this logs and maybe edit it someday If I have time I will update my stats and maybe add pics. I am really considering ordering some HCG for PCT but many are telling me its unnessisary, I dont really understand the whole bacwater mixture and know the right kind of HCG to get or the proper procedure anyway, so if anyone has info on that,it would be nice and appreciated. Other than that that about it for today bigclipper I read your log love to see the weigths go up day after day and damn you deadlift allot lol. Other that that I would like to see some more advise about lifs or how to keep my gains ect I would apprectite any advise and feel free to let me know what you think.Sorry this is so long and thank in advace.I've read for hours post on this website in the past and am just now starting to use this site and share my experiance . Sono more facebook for me, just anabolic minds lol.

davidq

davidq

Awards
David search unreals guide to superdrol all your answers will be there.
Thanks boricuarage I just read it. I should have read that from the start becasue it answered some of my earlier questions very ,very,informative. Good job unreal on that thread very precise.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Day 12
Okay so today was back day had a little bit more stregth then usual I think I hurt my arm going too crazy on the nautalous pull over machine I was doing the whole stack with sloppy form, so I didnt do chest today becasue the bench press hurt my left arm, but I did calves here are the numbers

Cable lat pull down long bar 200 for 7
Cable rows 210 for 7
Bent over rows with olipia bar 135 for 7 never have done these before so i went light
one arm at a time back machine row 3 plates 135 for 7
deadlifts 275 for 7
Nautalous pullover machine the whole thing like 250 for 7 sloppy form hurt arm

calves
seated calve machine 6 plates or 270
legpress machine calve 7 plates 540 ya my calves are geneticly crazy

didnt do abs because they felt sore from last workout going to take tomorrow off and do arms on tuesday.I'm definitly looking bigger and have allot more confidence and am happy in the gym I Love the all day all night pumps mdrol gives.

davidq

davidq

Awards
I'm glad you decided to log it- will be following your progress
Thanks MW1 I like the logging thing it pushes me a little bit more to know what people might be following

davidq

davidq

Awards
Thanks for the article ryansm. the nolva and clomid article made me kind sad lol all the bad sides like cancer and liver toxicity they can cause but I have heard the liver toxicity thing before. As for the HCG one it was pretty interestng I never knew that if absence of HCG or any absence LH leydig stimulation is not present at all for a long cycle or one about 6 weeks that full testosterone recovery could never be possible. That is scary, Clomid does stimulate the leydig cells right so if I take Clomid after my 2nd week of my 4 week cycle this will kickstart my PCT better and help me keep some of my natural test.Anyone have any input about this or how much clomid I should take everyday my last 2 weeks before PCt?

davidq

davidq

Awards
Bump my last question I'm really curious about taking small doses of Clomid througout my last two weeks on cycle? The Clomid will not hinder any of my Mdrol gains would it?

davidq

davidq

Awards
Day 14
Bicepts scott curl 45 7
barbell curls 90 7 100 for 5
cable curl 150 for 10
seated alternate curls 45's for 24
hammer curls 40's for 7
tries
close grip bench 165 7
dumbel tricept overhead extensions 95 for 7
rope pull downs 100 for 7
streangh is there muscle gains are not as evident at least to me as they were last week or during last mdrol cycle.Arms seem kinda small maybe its just me I felt fatigued and going to do bi's and tri's sepreatly next time maybe one in the moring and one at night,just dont have good endurance anymore I guess. since the mdrol is supposed to really kick in now diet will be getting way stricter try and boost protien to 270 grams up my calorie and carb intake also.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14
Bicepts scott curl 45 7
barbell curls 90 7 100 for 5
cable curl 150 for 10
seated alternate curls 45's for 24
hammer curls 40's for 7
tries
close grip bench 165 7
dumbel tricept overhead extensions 95 for 7
rope pull downs 100 for 7
streangh is there muscle gains are not as evident at least to me as they were last week or during last mdrol cycle.Arms seem kinda small maybe its just me I felt fatigued and going to do bi's and tri's sepreatly next time maybe one in the moring and one at night,just dont have good endurance anymore I guess. since the mdrol is supposed to really kick in now diet will be getting way stricter try and boost protien to 270 grams up my calorie and carb intake also.
^^ That would be wise. What is your current weight?

davidq

davidq

Awards
I was 162 and shot up to 170 but ended my cycle. lack of sleep and too much hw :? still made crazy gains in 2 weeks I'm satisfied.my shirts dont fit,its awsome