Running a HDROL cycle

forsure

Awards
Okay so im need of help! im thinking about running it for 5 Weeks at

50/50/50/75/75 Using 81/90 Pills.

i was wondering what there lifetime is and when should i dose them for peak performance.

And Also my pre and post cycle looks like this

Cycle Assist- 2 weeks Prior.
Week 1: 50mg+ Cycle assist
Week 2: 50Mg + Cycle assist
Week 3: 50Mg
Week 4: 75MG
Week 5: 75MG
Week 6-9- Nolva+ PCT assist

20/20/10/10 For Nolva looking legit?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your going to need a 2nd bottle of cycle assist. Run it all the way through the cycle and cut the doses in half during the 1st 2wks of PCT. Finish it off, H drol isnt too bad on your body but WTF rather safe than sorry.

Your also going to need something for your joints, run it 2wks pre and make sure it runs into your PCT.

forsure

Awards
your going to need a 2nd bottle of cycle assist. Run it all the way through the cycle and cut the doses in half during the 1st 2wks of PCT. Finish it off, H drol isnt too bad on your body but WTF rather safe than sorry.

Your also going to need something for your joints, run it 2wks pre and make sure it runs into your PCT.
so take 10/10/20/20 pct? i have 10 mg tabs x 100

I would highly suggest getting more Cycle Assist for weeks 3/4/5....instead of preloading the CA , you could grab some cheap hawthorn and preload with that:)
ill look into it!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Since your going to have 1 wk left of full dosage I would split it in half and take it untill it runs out. So if its 4 caps a day go:

2wk Pre cycle 4 caps a day, on cycle 4 caps a day, PCT 2 caps a day.

Just take half doses during PCT. Make sure your always taking CA when on cycle.

forsure

Awards
Since your going to have 1 wk left of full dosage I would split it in half and take it untill it runs out. So if its 4 caps a day go:

2wk Pre cycle 4 caps a day, on cycle 4 caps a day, PCT 2 caps a day.

Just take half doses during PCT. Make sure your always taking CA when on cycle.
4 Caps of Nolva Pre cycle? Or 4 Caps of CA?

mh625

Awards
clax you just need to give your body time to develop. You don't need to do any PH/PS at that age it would probably do nothing but hurt you in the long run.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
clax you just need to give your body time to develop. You don't need to do any PH/PS at that age it would probably do nothing but hurt you in the long run.
I agree. It will only puck up your hormones. But if you want to take something to give you a boost use ether lg sciences natadrol, or there Anadrolic State GT.
They have no prohormones in them but they act like it. I ran the ASGT with great results. Check out my log on it. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149088-n-d-r.html

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
USP LABS PRIME would also be a good choice for you clax.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
good luck on your run forsure

clax

Banned
Awards
far as the lg sciences natadrol, or there Anadrolic State GT. would i need a pct or anything like that after taking them?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
far as the lg sciences natadrol, or there Anadrolic State GT. would i need a pct or anything like that after taking them?
PCT isn't needed. For your age I would use the Anadrolic State GT

clax

Banned
Awards
I'll have to try that stuff right now I'm on anabolic xtreme mass fx and hard fx. Going good but there is one prob and that is that my left side of my chest hurts. Has any one Elat had this problem?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try that stuff right now I'm on anabolic xtreme mass fx and hard fx. Going good but there is one prob and that is that my left side of my chest hurts. Has any one Elat had this problem?
mass fx can raise your blood presser. It may be too strong for you. Taking hawthorn berry will help with the blood presser. I'm willing to help you out with finding something for you to use but I don't want to Hijack this guys thread. So why don't you come over to mine. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149088-n-d-r-14.html

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what pro hormones would be best for an 18 year old?

NONE.

As mentioned try things like PRIME from USP. Also KreAlk creatine, brand makes no diff, its all the same thing. Next would be BCAA's & Glutamine, Scivation X-tend is 60% BCAA/40% Glut, great product for during workout or in between meals for a amino acid dose.

If you train hard and I MEAN FU***NG HARD, take creatine, BCAA, Glut, PRO, good carbs and healthy fat you will grow fine. Mix up your training, keep on reading on sites like this + fitness mags = you will gain muscle.

clax

Banned
Awards
thank you. what would one of your hard workout look like?