Introducing Alpha One (Methyl 1-Alpha clone)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Explosive Strength and Lean Muscle Gains

Alpha-One typically offers explosive strength and lean muscle gains, which make it excellent for short cycles, as well as for being used to front load into certain other products. It is ideally used for bulking cycles, but due to it generally only causing mild fluid retention, it can be used in lean bulking or recomposition cycles as well. Due to its fast acting properties, Alpha-One is a potent option for the advanced user in search of fast acting results.

Highlights:- Explosive Strength Gains*
- Lean Muscle Gains*
- Excellent for Bulking Cycles*
- Results are typically noticed quickly*

Common Dosing Protocol:
Alpha One is commonly used for 3 weeks at 2 to 3 capsules per day.

Stacking & Bridging Options:
Alpha-One is commonly stacked with our Topical Formestane for increased synergistic results. It may also be taken as a front loading product into certain other products. Do NOT use Alpha-One to bridge into M-Drol.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on Alpha-One for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

It is highly suggested that our Topical Formestane be used during cycles of Alpha-One. Common dosing would be 100 mg of Topical Formestane per day while on cycle, followed by a two week overlap into PCT at 100 mg per day the first week of PCT, and 50 mg per day the second week of PCT.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

----------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone – 20 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules per day. For best results space the dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not take this product for more than 3 weeks. Use proper Post Cycle Therapy afterwards, and follow it up by at least an 8 week break before using this product again.

Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.

Attachments

AML

Awards
17amethyl or 7amethyl?

I saw in another thread that this product is a 7amethyl and not a 17amethyl. Is this correct? How toxic to the liver is this product compared to p-plex or m-drol or e-stane? Thanks

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As a dietary supplement??

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw in another thread that this product is a 7amethyl and not a 17amethyl. Is this correct? How toxic to the liver is this product compared to p-plex or m-drol or e-stane? Thanks
People are going to debate the technical aspects of this product back and forth just as they did legal gears. From our end, we wanted to provide a clone of Methyl 1 Alpha, which is what we have accomplished.

Guessing liver toxicity of products is an approximation, but I would put it closer to M-Drol.

As a dietary supplement??
Thats technical labeling law for any product in this industry.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
if it does.. hope it lacks m1t's sides. how is the toxicity

AML

Awards
Why do you reccomend such short cycles of Alpha One? Is it because of liver toxicity or something else? Would the effect on the liver of say 60mg of Alpha One be more toxic or less toxic than 30mg M-drol? Thanks

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I'm glad at least one company is still bringing stuff out. :)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance got h-drol, and superdrol on the way. 2 weeks :) and i think formestane. 2 bad cel stopped production of all PH

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if it does.. hope it lacks m1t's sides. how is the toxicity
It is not for beginners. There was alot of feedback on LG's old M1A product.

Why do you reccomend such short cycles of Alpha One? Is it because of liver toxicity or something else? Would the effect on the liver of say 60mg of Alpha One be more toxic or less toxic than 30mg M-drol? Thanks
I dont like to give direct comparisons like you are asking for because its speculation.

I'm glad at least one company is still bringing stuff out. :)
We are done bringing out new ph's. For us, it was because we had some things in production at the time we decided to quit making the ph's.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial Performance got h-drol, and superdrol on the way. 2 weeks :) and i think formestane. 2 bad cel stopped production of all PH
I wonder if they will put lab results up for those or it will end up being like their response for the "tren tabs"

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Wow. After looking at Jaber's log im pretty amazed. Hope i can get ahold of some one day. You said this was a one run item. Meaning CEL isn't going to make anymore even if this does sell well?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. After looking at Jaber's log im pretty amazed. Hope i can get ahold of some one day. You said this was a one run item. Meaning CEL isn't going to make anymore even if this does sell well?
Thats correct- we will not be making anymore regardless of how well it sells

......keep checking jaber's log ~~he's only on day 12:)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is correct. It was in production when we decided to stop making ph's.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is this a methylated 1-AD(ergopharm)?
We have identified what the compound is and provided a lab report to confirm purity on it. Some people have different opinions to the direct answer to your question there.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
soo off the record would you say its 1-ad?
I work for the company so for me there is no off the record.

There are a ton of logs now for people that want to see the average results from it.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
I work for the company so for me there is no off the record.

There are a ton of logs now for people that want to see the average results from it.
I can`t find that many can you help and give some links?
Btw i trust C.E.L and i think your company is maybe the best out there now,thanks for reply.

Swim

Awards
I can`t find that many can you help and give some links?
Btw i trust C.E.L and i think your company is maybe the best out there now,thanks for reply.
i'm at the end of my first week and up 5 lbs.

Swim

Awards
Very nice how's your strength increases been?
strength increase has been awesome. i'm on my last day now but during the first week i noticed a huge jump in strength.

all in all my max lifts have gone up about 30 lbs each.

things probably would be even better had i not had a job in these 3 weeks. i could have taken in more cals and got more sleep but this wont be my last run with alpha one :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what kind of sides did you experience during this cycle Swim?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what kind of support supps did you take, and what do you as a pct? I just started my cycle of sd and I'm already planning my next one for june and been looking at m1,4add and alpha. not to run together but 1 out of the 2. lookin to bulk and nothing but great things about both, just not sure just yet

Swim

Awards
Cycle assist and my multi-v is all i've taken for support. Pct i have liquid tamox and formestane, start my first dose of tamox in the morning. then the last week of tamox im going to incorporate the formestane for 2 weeks.

frok

Awards
on my first week, well the end of it. i gained 9.5 pounds wow... but... i eat alot i feel sick of so much food if i gain 20 pounds i will loved to keep it but it will be so hard tooo keep eating.. as fastest it comes and fastest it goes. hope it doesnt mean that on gained too .. kind of funny how a supplement can add soo much weight

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strength increase has been awesome. i'm on my last day now but during the first week i noticed a huge jump in strength.

all in all my max lifts have gone up about 30 lbs each.

things probably would be even better had i not had a job in these 3 weeks. i could have taken in more cals and got more sleep but this wont be my last run with alpha one :D
Glad to hear its been working out good for you:)

donbx

Awards
I take it 1 bottle lasts 2 cycles?
Whats the pct look like?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I am just finishing a cycle of Alpha One with Formestane, and began 11-oxo on day 14...with the intent to either run max lmg, or bridge to PCT at end of 21 days Tomorrow is day 21. Sides: heavy lethargy, anger/irritability from day 3 til end. At 14 days I broke out pretty fiercely. Im up a pretty lean 9 lbs, almost all of it in the last week. Strength is up as well. Though these are certainly quick gains, only pct will tell what I will keep. I am tempted jump right into a 4 week cycle of max lmg tomorrow to keep growing. I'm hoping to get some input as to wether thats a good choice, or going to be unduly harsh.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just finishing a cycle of Alpha One with Formestane, and began 11-oxo on day 14...with the intent to either run max lmg, or bridge to PCT at end of 21 days Tomorrow is day 21. Sides: heavy lethargy, anger/irritability from day 3 til end. At 14 days I broke out pretty fiercely. Im up a pretty lean 9 lbs, almost all of it in the last week. Strength is up as well. Though these are certainly quick gains, only pct will tell what I will keep. I am tempted jump right into a 4 week cycle of max lmg tomorrow to keep growing. I'm hoping to get some input as to wether thats a good choice, or going to be unduly harsh.
I would go into PCT, wait the appropriate time off between cycles and the start a M-LMG stack;)

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Sounds good, Ill skip the Max LMG. Skip-the 11-sterone bridge? I don't feel super harshed out, so the soft landing is appealing.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take it 1 bottle lasts 2 cycles?
Whats the pct look like?
Everyone has different PCT opinions. My personal PCT is Inhibit-E & Liver Assist XT by SNS, along with PCT Assist by us.

Alot of people will run our Topical Formestane on cycle and overlap over it into PCT.

Texan281

Awards
Im gonna pick up a bottle and run a cycle whenever i become more experienced with PH's

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the half life? Can it be pulsed?

^This

Or alternatively, could it be used before Estane as part of a 6 week bridge?
Im not exactly sure about the half life so I dont want to state:sad:
I would not pulse Alpha One myself...you would probably be on a severe hormonal rollercoaster