Introducing Alpha One (Methyl 1-Alpha clone)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I have a bottle and it looks good. But I'm unsure of the best way to use it. Is it suggested only for shorter cycles like 3wks max? If so would it be a good kickstart to a weaker ds that took awhile to get going like hdrol? I was thinking maybe.

Hdrol- 50,50,50,75,75-pct-----
    Alpha-20,20,20--------
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I have a bottle and it looks good. But I'm unsure of the best way to use it. Is it suggested only for shorter cycles like 3wks max? If so would it be a good kickstart to a weaker ds that took awhile to get going like hdrol? I was thinking maybe.

Hdrol- 50,50,50,75,75-pct-----
    Alpha-20,20,20--------
    For your first time using Alpha One , then i would suggest running it solo

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks mw
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

yea, 40-60mg solo for 3-4 weeks. shouldn't have any crazy sides at that dosage.

the 80-100mg range would open the doors for more chance of potential side effects.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

really curious about this product, thinking of picking one up before its gone. again, too many products, not enough time!! 3 weeks does sound appealing compared to 6 weeks on another (such as epi). What have people reported keeping after pct? reading a lot of people gaining up to 9lbs in the first week!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    really curious about this product, thinking of picking one up before its gone. again, too many products, not enough time!! 3 weeks does sound appealing compared to 6 weeks on another (such as epi). What have people reported keeping after pct? reading a lot of people gaining up to 9lbs in the first week!
    I've heard some feedback saying the gains were lean and dry, with good strength gains, while others say somewhat the opposite. i'd expect a middle ground of sorts. You should have no problem keeping a large part of the lean muscle gained, given you have a solid steady routine and diet.
    Antaeus Rep
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks! Done and done, will pick some up for future use...while its still available!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I was reading where Patrick Arnold advocates taking 11oxo after a cycle to help preserve gains after a cycle. He also claims because its a bit weaker than the steroids/prohormones on cycle it allows for better preservation of gains as well as the body an opportunity to begin regaining homeostasis. You would then begin PCT.

My question is this. Im planning an Alpha One cycle around early Jan. I was initially thinking of using StanoDrol to help lethargy. Im not considering a bridge into 11 Sterone. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

it's a theory, only way to know it it'll work for you, is to test it!

sounds like it could be possible if dosed correctly.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_Buddha View Post
    I was reading where Patrick Arnold advocates taking 11oxo after a cycle to help preserve gains after a cycle. He also claims because its a bit weaker than the steroids/prohormones on cycle it allows for better preservation of gains as well as the body an opportunity to begin regaining homeostasis. You would then begin PCT.

My question is this. Im planning an Alpha One cycle around early Jan. I was initially thinking of using StanoDrol to help lethargy. Im not considering a bridge into 11 Sterone. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
    at higher doses like most people seem to think they need, 11-sterone is no longer weak. If you do a bridge consider starting it mid-way through the cycle and finish out. like

20/40/40/40/0/0
    0/0/225/300/450/600/600

alpha one is gonna be pretty suppressive. i recommend AMS 4-ad for lethargy
    Antaeus Rep
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    at higher doses like most people seem to think they need, 11-sterone is no longer weak. If you do a bridge consider starting it mid-way through the cycle and finish out. like

20/40/40/40/0/0
    0/0/225/300/450/600/600

alpha one is gonna be pretty suppressive. i recommend AMS 4-ad for lethargy
    Thanks for the response. So you think because of the supression I would be better off running the AMS 4AD along with Alpha One? I thought of doing a three week Alpha One cycle with the recommended dose of two pills per day of 4AD. The possibly trying a two week cycle of 11 Sterone to see if the concept works.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_Buddha View Post
    Thanks for the response. So you think because of the supression I would be better off running the AMS 4AD along with Alpha One? I thought of doing a three week Alpha One cycle with the recommended dose of two pills per day of 4AD. The possibly trying a two week cycle of 11 Sterone to see if the concept works.
    Yea, id run it along side of it for the three weeks. 2 tabs a day split 4-5 hours apart works best for me. you can take it the same times as alpha one if you wish.
    Antaeus Rep
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I just got my tamox in yesterday so all systems are a go for the cycle. I now just have to order the support supps and the rest of the pct.

Cant wait till January!

As of now my plan for the cycle goes as follows:
    Alpha One 60/60/60
    AMS 4AD UTT 80/80/80/80 or possibly 120/120/120
    Cycle Assist
    Liver Support XT
    Taurine
    Fish Oil
    Saw Palmetto

PCT:
    Tamox 30/20/20/10
    DAA
    Amplified Creatine pre and post workout
    Yoked
    Fish Oil
    Liver Support XT
    Saw Palmetto
  14. Registered User
    Answers

nice, looks good!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I was gonna start my cycle in Jan but Ive decided to start it in two weeks. Im currently preloading supps. I have a question about eliminating back pumps. I know its about 5 or more grams of taurine. My question is when should I take it and how much such each individual dose be? Thanks.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

i dont know, back/calf pumps aren't really a problem for me with any compound.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RSS Alpha-E.. just another spawn clone?
    By steveprosupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:26 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Methyl 1-Alpha
    By Redmen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 08:42 AM
  4. 2-alpha, 17-alpha-methyl-androstanolone
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8