P-Plex...keep going?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I've started a p-plex cycle at 30mg/day. I've been on for 8 days. My diet consists of at least 4k calories/day, 250+grams of carbs, and 220+grams of protein. I'm NOT shutdown from my last cycle of epistane which was over 4months ago. I just finished a cut and have been back onto carbs/higher cals.

I'm on day 8 and have only noticed a slight pump/veins. ABSOLUTELY no water retention and I've been at the same exact weight. Its to my understanding that on P-plex/any real phera clone people should expect to gain alot of water in the first week or 2 and an AI should even be considered. I really believe any pump/strength has been from my diet change and my additon of Bulk 1-Carboxy.

I have the newest batch of 10mg/cap from nutraplant #071508. I know the previous 15mg versions were tested for purity and have certified lab results. Is there any information on this newer lower dosed batch?

Just trying to figure out whats going on here, I really expected some water retention/bloat/something.

Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've used real phera and never had the massive water weight people have talked about pumps and vascularity and strength but not a HUGE weight gain.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ditto what Mixed up says. Never had a problem with water weight on PP. I think its kind of an individual thing.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well I hope thats the case, because I feel way dryer that I've dropped creatine. Seems way backwards.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Im in pct from my PP/Estane/11oxo cycle and its still a little early for it to be kicking in . I ate pretty clean and had very little bloat and water retention and i think alot of it is overhyped(about bloating) How much do you weigh?
182, i'm 5'8 10%

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it depends on mostly diet too. is your sodium low? bet your drinking a lo t of water too, more than a gallon a day. bloat does happen to me, or did happen to me when my diet was not in check....eating processed cold cuts and such things high in sodium, and not drinking enough water

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive always thought the bloat and wet gains talk about phera was overdone and i never looked at it as a compound that gives bloat. Ive used the orig Phera and it took the third week to start noticing alot. Just hold on.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
After 8 days on PP (AX) i was up at least 6-8lbs. Strength gains were ridiculous. I had to stop around 2.5 weeks in as i got gyno very quickly and didnt have any caber on hand. Seems everyone is completely different on PP. There are even non responders to SD.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but I have three bottles of CEL P-Plex I'd like to use. Unfortunately I have no access to pharmaceutical grade SERMs like we all did several years ago.

G113385

Awards
hey monster i have the same batch as you, im on day 5 at 30mg, and ive gained about 4 or 5 pounds since start..pumps are starting to get noticeable, and ive deff. filled out some..more vascular etc. feelin like a beast so i can attest that there is nothing wrong with this batch..hope that helps, now granit i havent takin a cycle of any thing in 3 yrs so my receptors r super fresh..ive done SD twice (the original) and mag-10, the original ergo 1-ad, and a test deca cycle..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 11....FAIL

nothing, no pump, no weight gains, hardly noticeable fullness, no back pumps, no alpha male feeling, no body heat or sweating...NOTHING

I'm f*cking pissed.

I ran 1 havoc cycle last april and another 3 week of havoc last august-sep.

My receptors can't be that messed up.

mattd46612

Awards
I'm on a huge cyce of PP/EPI and 10mg of SD the first 8 days to use some leftovers. 50mg of the PP and EPI for first 12 days then down to 40mg for the rest. Same batch of P-Plex as you. Its to early to tell being on day 3 but I'll keep you updated.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a huge cyce of PP/EPI and 10mg of SD the first 8 days to use some leftovers. 50mg of the PP and EPI for first 12 days then down to 40mg for the rest. Same batch of P-Plex as you. Its to early to tell being on day 3 but I'll keep you updated.
50mg of PP is so unneccesary its not funny. Hope you're not prone to gyno cos that will give it to you.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
50mg of PP is so unneccesary its not funny. Hope you're not prone to gyno cos that will give it to you.
I went up to 50mg for 2 days and noticed NOTHING. I'm on day 18 now and NOTHING. Something is seriously F*cked...not doubt in my mind.

Either I'm a complete messed up human body or these pills are bunk as hell.

They smell like lysol...I even opened a cap and tasted the powder, it has no taste at all if this means anything.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Seriously i think you must be just a complete non responder. My strength and weight was up massively within a week at 10mg per day.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Seriously i think you must be just a complete non responder. My strength and weight was up massively within a week at 10mg per day.

:damnit:

I really want to believe its my bottle! Id love to experience the greatness of DMT. :(

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 50mg, and for maybe the first day or so I felt pumps. I have not been able to get any results from phera, which really blows too.

I've given it a few chances too; I still have the opened bottle from GL 15mg caps, so you/I know its legit :worried:

Ive excepted It doesn't do much for me.

mesher

mesher

Banned
Awards
Are you taking liver support supps while on cycle? It's been reported that some liver support supps can actually hinder full absorbtion of the compound. In my opinion it's best to keep liver supps till pct.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking liver support supps while on cycle? It's been reported that some liver support supps can actually hinder full absorbtion of the compound. In my opinion it's best to keep liver supps till pct.
I'm taking milk thistle and liv52....trust me its not liver support. I used the same stuff on both havoc cycles and I still grew like a motherf*cker.

Besides, I only dose the liver supps at night, and I don't dose the 'roids after 5. Roids have already been absorbed through the liver before the support is added...this is why they say take supports seperate.

As of now, its either I'm a COMPLETELY non-responsive 1 in 1million case, or its bad sh*t.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im under the same theory, i only use liver aids post cycle now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
monsterbox, i hear you always talking about creatine this and creatine that i mean you must respond well to creatine so why dont you get back on it? Are you even ready for steroids at this point? No sense in using early if you respond well to non hormonals. Seems like you are jumping the gun imo but thats just my opinion i doubt it will sway you. Nothing wrong with creatine on cycle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
monsterbox, i hear you always talking about creatine this and creatine that i mean you must respond well to creatine so why dont you get back on it? Are you even ready for steroids at this point? No sense in using early if you respond well to non hormonals. Seems like you are jumping the gun imo but thats just my opinion i doubt it will sway you. Nothing wrong with creatine on cycle.

I only talked about it in my Sh*t-Plex log.

Creatine just pumps my muscles up and makes them hard/veiny. I was comparing how phera didn't even replace that effect, which is extremely unusual. Most say to DROP creatine because you don't need it/won't notice a difference.

I wasn't ready for steroids a while back and I jumped the gun. But, at my height and my weight, I'm pretty much edging my genetic potential. I have a 28 BMI

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only talked about it in my Sh*t-Plex log.

Creatine just pumps my muscles up and makes them hard/veiny. I was comparing how phera didn't even replace that effect, which is extremely unusual. Most say to DROP creatine because you don't need it/won't notice a difference.

I wasn't ready for steroids a while back and I jumped the gun. But, at my height and my weight, I'm pretty much edging my genetic potential. I have a 28 BMI

I'll tell you something you may not want to hear because of the age you started maybe your receptors weren't fully mature and now you've oversaturated them and they wont' respond normally.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you something you may not want to hear because of the age you started maybe your receptors weren't fully mature and now you've oversaturated them and they wont' respond normally.
well they were certainly working full blast on havoc...I felt like I could have kept going on both cycles for a good LONG time and make way more gains. I stopped for the safety of my liver the first time, and I stopped early for my elbow the second time.

I guess we'll find out about my receptors with M-drol...I really don't know how to prove this p-plex is bad or not. I guess Ill give it to a friend who uses steroids and tell him to try out the rest of the bottle lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well they were certainly working full blast on havoc...I felt like I could have kept going on both cycles for a good LONG time and make way more gains. I stopped for the safety of my liver the first time, and I stopped early for my elbow the second time.

I guess we'll find out about my receptors with M-drol...I really don't know how to prove this p-plex is bad or not. I guess Ill give it to a friend who uses steroids and tell him to try out the rest of the bottle lol.
yeah they were working full blast because you were still fresh, first cycle etc. It might be alot harder now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes i know they were working full blast that's they could not have been saturated at that point your were brand new to them Now your on your 3rd cycle in one year. I'm not saying it's what happened for sure but how you felt and what really was happening is two entirely different things. Earlier on this thread there was someone using your exact same batch and gained 5lb the first week. Unreal has also stated there are legit non responders to this compound. I'm not trying to lecture you but there is a GOOD reason people your Age are told to wait. Because these substances will have different side effects than say an older person.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Either receptors are ragged out, or, you have bunk product, plain and simple. All the minus and pluses on this or that, and it could be they or nay, means jack diddly.

I truly think that you have a complete bunk bottle; maybe just a particular bottle, but you have a bunk bottle.

How many cycles before this one? I would be VERY skeptical to put this on receptor problems or diet solely.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Either receptors are ragged out, or, you have bunk product, plain and simple. All the minus and pluses on this or that, and it could be they or nay, means jack diddly.

I truly think that you have a complete bunk bottle; maybe just a particular bottle, but you have a bunk bottle.

How many cycles before this one? I would be VERY skeptical to put this on receptor problems or diet solely.

1.75 cycles....4 week 20/20/30/30, and 30/30/40 of havoc at least 100 days apart from each other.

Gains never became stagnant towards the end of either cycle...I literally had to stop myself each time.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well they were certainly working full blast on havoc...I felt like I could have kept going on both cycles for a good LONG time and make way more gains. I stopped for the safety of my liver the first time, and I stopped early for my elbow the second time

1.75 cycles....4 week 20/20/30/30, and 30/30/40 of havoc at least 100 days apart from each other.

Gains never became stagnant towards the end of either cycle...I literally had to stop myself each time.

I believe CEL alreay stated they would buy a bottle from a retailer and have it tested AGAIN just to please you. However there have been thousands of people to use this batch with no complaints.

Please tell me how you did 1.75 cycles ???? Is irt because the havoc was only 3 weeks that you call that a 3/4 cycle??/:crazy: So a 3 week cycle of SD is not a whole cycle.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He might be on 2 something. Your taking liv 52 AND milk thistle????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking this bottle may be like one out of couple in the that batch that may be very low in dosing (2mg each) or just filler. Im just guessing but idk how bottling is really done so i wouldnt know if this would be possible. CEL is doing a good job with the complaint i think we should take them up on the offer to test a bottle and save their name until the results come. Its alot of skeptisism going on right now there are a few reasons why you didnt get results.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I believe CEL alreay stated they would buy a bottle from a retailer and have it tested AGAIN just to please you. However there have been thousands of people to use this batch with no complaints.

Please tell me how you did 1.75 cycles ???? Is irt because the havoc was only 3 weeks that you call that a 3/4 cycle??/:crazy: So a 3 week cycle of SD is not a whole cycle.

its a joke

and...some of the capulses are filled 75% some are more full, they aren't consistent like the M-Drol, which are packed to the top. How do you know MY bottle isn't underdosed with too much filler not enough raw? Just because the raws from the batch test out fine doesn't mean each bottle does. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just being realistic here.

and..why is it that everyone is saying to run more than 30mg with these clones out now, if they are 100% pure? People taking 20mg-30mg of the Original can barely handle the blood pressure increase. I hear recommendation of 60mg! on P-Plex.

I really don't care that much, its a 20 dollar bottle. I'll just make sure to buy an original next time. However, so far it feels like the M-Drol is working so thats a +

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a joke

and...some of the capulses are filled 75% some are more full, they aren't consistent like the M-Drol, which are packed to the top. How do you know MY bottle isn't underdosed with too much filler not enough raw? Just because the raws from the batch test out fine doesn't mean each bottle does. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just being realistic here.
+

^^^^ This is why the bottles are ALSO tested AFTER encapsulation for QUANTITY per cap :frustrate

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ This is why the bottles are ALSO tested AFTER encapsulation for QUANTITY per cap :frustrate
well then why don't I just send the rest of my bottle to CEL. They can test it instead of buying one of a retailer.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you do have a point on the current Pp dosing. The sides were getting bad at 30mg of the original AX phera but now that seems to be the starting point with alot of the clones.... could be that the AX was overdosed but the caps are really tiny. My P-plex caps have some empty space in them, all the caps actually but the stuff is working for me at 30mg so idk, CEL is good for me :D

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you do have a point on the current Pp dosing. The sides were getting bad at 30mg of the original AX phera but now that seems to be the starting point with alot of the clones.... could be that the AX was overdosed but the caps are really tiny. My P-plex caps have some empty space in them, all the caps actually but the stuff is working for me at 30mg so idk, CEL is good for me :D

is your batch 071508

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
no, sorry i forgot to mention that. its 080107

want me to ship you my bottle to test lol

I really wanted DMT to work for me and it does nothing :( I really hope I can figure out if its my bottle or if its DMT for me. I would have switched to another brand, but I needed something for sure that would work thats why I'm on the Superdrol. Maybe ill give another clone another try..I just don't want to waste money if i'm a non-responder.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont worry about it man, there is alot of time to run it. i have another bottle of this batch which is also 15mg caps...

thelix

Awards
is your batch 071508
Hey guys...listen to this...I am also on my 8th day of Cel's P-Plex solo 30mg ED, and no gains, sides, or bloat whatsoever!!!

And guess what, my bottle is from the same batch 071508

My receptor are clean since my only cycle was on a mild Methyl-1d and MMV2, so it can't be that. Either I am also a non-responder to PPlex or my bottle is also screwed up.

I decided today not to waste my time and swtiched to M-drol...let's see how this one goes...

Bugz

Awards
Fantastic. I am on my 7th day of cel p-plex. Nothing noticeable for me either. Guess which batch I have. Yep, 071508.

Anyone out there have any success with this batch? Wondering if I should just switch now.

thelix

Awards
Fantastic. I am on my 7th day of cel p-plex. Nothing noticeable for me either. Guess which batch I have. Yep, 071508.

Anyone out there have any success with this batch? Wondering if I should just switch now.
I've bridged the P-Plex right on the second week into m-drol. It's day 13 on it and I am starting to feel it now...this one will kick-in hard ! My cycle looks like this:

P-Plex: 20/30/00/00
M-drol: 00/10/20/20 - maybe another 4rth week at 20 if not much of bad sides.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
man f*ck this cel stuff. P-Plex didn't do anything at all. M-drol gave me pumps but after only 2.5weeks of p-plex and less than a week on m-drol my liver enzymes were in the 600's . They dropped immediately after stopping. M-drol also gave me TERRIBLE hot flashes, insomnia, mood-swings, and horrible anxiety that lasted 2-3 weeks into PCT. NOthing like havoc at all which I dosed at 50mg. I never gaineda single pound on both of those products and m-drol just made me feel like I was dying..definitely didn't work in any fashion as advertised. I had constant jittery adrenaline, no lethargy.

I really don't care what any of these reps have to say about their testing or where they get the raws from. Bottom line is these are clones and don't trust anything thats not prescription based with FDA research.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've read a lot of bad stuff about CEL, but everyone on here is a huge CEL fanboy so if you hint that you think your product isn't legit, you'll get flamed hard.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys...listen to this...I am also on my 8th day of Cel's P-Plex solo 30mg ED, and no gains, sides, or bloat whatsoever!!!

And guess what, my bottle is from the same batch 071508

My receptor are clean since my only cycle was on a mild Methyl-1d and MMV2, so it can't be that. Either I am also a non-responder to PPlex or my bottle is also screwed up.

I decided today not to waste my time and swtiched to M-drol...let's see how this one goes...
You are not going to see anything after 7 or 8 days of PP...

I've bridged the P-Plex right on the second week into m-drol. It's day 13 on it and I am starting to feel it now...this one will kick-in hard ! My cycle looks like this:

P-Plex: 20/30/00/00
M-drol: 00/10/20/20 - maybe another 4rth week at 20 if not much of bad sides.
only 2 weeks of PP was a waste--

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man f*ck this cel stuff. P-Plex didn't do anything at all. M-drol gave me pumps but after only 2.5weeks of p-plex and less than a week on m-drol my liver enzymes were in the 600's . They dropped immediately after stopping. M-drol also gave me TERRIBLE hot flashes, insomnia, mood-swings, and horrible anxiety that lasted 2-3 weeks into PCT. NOthing like havoc at all which I dosed at 50mg. I never gaineda single pound on both of those products and m-drol just made me feel like I was dying..definitely didn't work in any fashion as advertised. I had constant jittery adrenaline, no lethargy.

I really don't care what any of these reps have to say about their testing or where they get the raws from. Bottom line is these are clones and don't trust anything thats not prescription based with FDA research.
Well Monsterbox , CEL sent another bottle of this batch to be tested (FOR A 3RD TIME!!!) just for your satisfaction and it was fine....however there were NUMEROUS reasons pointed out to you as to why you were not seeing gains -yet you continue to bash:crackhead: