M1,4ad

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Notices some places carrying this is it a limited run?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its mited because we were only able to acquire a "small amount" of raws.......Im sure when we find more raws that test good it will be produced more.

.....I would not wait to buy it though:frustrate

gunna have to wait, by the looks its sold out.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Have the testing results for this batch been posted? I'm leery on any m14add prods.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait??? is this stuff as good as the original and how good is the original? like SD?

Titanium

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles last night from another site. Looks like they still have it. I can't wait to try this stuff.

Titanium

Awards
I got my stuff today. Yeah!! So what I want to know is does M1,4ADD need an AI ran with it? I have read it amortizes (via conversion to Dianabol) to Methylestradiol. Sounds like this stuff could cause some estrogen issues. If it does need an AI ran with it what would be a good OTC AI?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason for it being 'Limited Run' status is because it is hard to acquire quality raw materials for it. Everytime we get good quality raws, we will do a run. There are no true ETA's with a compound like this when it is out of stock, so its better to do a series of 'Limited Runs' and let it be known up front that it will be out of stock alot, that way less people wind up pissed about not being able to get it.

Double

Awards
Lab Test...

Is there a current lab test? I know your products are legit, but M1,1ADD is a complex hormone structure to fully acquire.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there a current lab test? I know your products are legit, but M1,1ADD is a complex hormone structure to fully acquire.
All testing on raws for M1,4ADD (and all of the other hormones that we offer now) is done by Proviant.

It is a hard compound to get good quality raws on, and thats why it took us so long to come out with another batch and is also why we are sold out of it again now and it may be a little while before you see another batch of it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All testing on raws for M1,4ADD (and all of the other hormones that we offer now) is done by Proviant.

It is a hard compound to get good quality raws on, and thats why it took us so long to come out with another batch and is also why we are sold out of it again now and it may be a little while before you see another batch of it.
Good thing i got SIX bottles

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to Phera ???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to Phera ???
Phera kills my appetite personally i believe i read somewhere that mg of mg 14ad is about 60% of dbol because even though the actual conversion is lower 1,4 is active within itself.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Phera kills my appetite personally i believe i read somewhere that mg of mg 14ad is about 60% of dbol because even though the actual conversion is lower 1,4 is active within itself.
Interesting. I'm a bit concerned with the sides that seem to be associated with Phera. I'm planning on bridging with Epistane, but I'm torn between Phera and M1/4ADD. Any thoughts as to what would be a better cycle ??

AML

Awards
Hey mixedup Do you mean that m14ad's effectiveness is 60% of dbol meaning 100mg of m14ad would be like taking 60mg of dbol in terms of effect? Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey mixedup Do you mean that m14ad's effectiveness is 60% of dbol meaning 100mg of m14ad would be like taking 60mg of dbol in terms of effect? Thanks

something to that effect. i'm not an expert or anything ofcourse and everybody is different. it has to do with m14 being active within itself even before conversion sort of like
4ad is active by itself also before conversion

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Did the bad batch make it to market? If so, what are the suspect lot numbers?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the bad batch make it to market? If so, what are the suspect lot numbers?
There was only one bad batch of M1,4ADD and that was over a year ago. It is the new batch that was just released that is being discussed.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just to shed some more info and light on the discussion, 100mg of m14add is nothing like 60 mg of dbol, more like 45mg, and the effects are not entirely the same, dbol is quite a wet steroid, whereas real life assesment of m14ad shows it to actualy be a lot drier, it will still aromatise, but not as significantly, im personaly going to be running 60mg of m14ad with 30 mg of e-stane for 6 weeks in the new year, the anti -e effects of e-stane should work with comparative synergy, and above all a class 1 with a class 2 is a proven winner.
Looks like CEL have done it again.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
and above all a class 1 with a class 2 is a proven winner.

Yeah i think phera and epi are both class ones so not great to stack together as the both compete for the same recptors.

So even though Phera is the stronger compound in itself, it may be the weaker choice when stacking or bridging with an AAS of the same class. So maybe in this case M1/4ADD would be better, but as a standalone Phera would be better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to shed some more info and light on the discussion, 100mg of m14add is nothing like 60 mg of dbol, more like 45mg, and the effects are not entirely the same, dbol is quite a wet steroid, whereas real life assesment of m14ad shows it to actualy be a lot drier, it will still aromatise, but not as significantly, im personaly going to be running 60mg of m14ad with 30 mg of e-stane for 6 weeks in the new year, the anti -e effects of e-stane should work with comparative synergy, and above all a class 1 with a class 2 is a proven winner.

Hey Russian: Where are you getting your stats from? Just wondering I've read alot of people saying m14add is quite wet. have you run the it at 100mg before as compared to 45mg of dbol? I know your pretty on point most times so I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. personally i've run dbol at 50, 75, 100 and 125 ed so anxious to see how other people react to this compound

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The m14 and epi sounds like a great idea actually
Yeah i cant wait actualy to give it a go, and should give some nice gains together.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey Russian: Where are you getting your stats from? Just wondering I've read alot of people saying m14add is quite wet. have you run the it at 100mg before as compared to 45mg of dbol? I know your pretty on point most times so I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. personally i've run dbol at 50, 75, 100 and 125 ed so anxious to see how other people react to this compound

Well its been used by a lot of people just look for the logs on google, i cant post links, i have experimented with Dianabol, and its effects are noticeable very quickly, as you know, 125mg is quite a bit buddy, i never went above 15mg and had awesome results.
M14add is quite wet, but its not as wet, and in lower doses its quite dry once its converted compared to the equivalent in dianabol. It generaly is supposed to take 2 weeks to kick in, but it kicks in quicker, with me about 6 days, i found it drier than dianabol, and not as strong, but then i like to run everything at the bare minimum to get results.
There is a log being run at the moment on this site in the cycle section, just started he is running m14ad with epi, wich is funny because thats my plan too, so im very interested to see.
As a standalone yeah p-plex is a better option, but the sides are not as easy to deal with, prolactin sides can be a real bummer to sort out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well its been used by a lot of people just look for the logs on google, i cant post links, i have experimented with Dianabol, and its effects are noticeable very quickly, as you know, 125mg is quite a bit buddy, i never went above 15mg and had awesome results.
M14add is quite wet, but its not as wet, and in lower doses its quite dry once its converted compared to the equivalent in dianabol. It generaly is supposed to take 2 weeks to kick in, but it kicks in quicker, with me about 6 days, i found it drier than dianabol, and not as strong, but then i like to run everything at the bare minimum to get results.
There is a log being run at the moment on this site in the cycle section, just started he is running m14ad with epi, wich is funny because thats my plan too, so im very interested to see.
As a standalone yeah p-plex is a better option, but the sides are not as easy to deal with, prolactin sides can be a real bummer to sort out.
Great info thanks for the insight as always

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great info thanks for the insight as always
Your welcome buddy, anytime, hope that it helps you a little, regards Russian

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There was only one bad batch of M1,4ADD and that was over a year ago. It is the new batch that was just released that is being discussed.
Actually, I was discussing the bad batch.

Did it make it into the stream of commerce?

If so, what are the batch numbers?

There are a lot of people who may have bottles sitting in a closet. It would be helpful to know whether those bottles should be thrown away rather than plan a cycle around them not knowing that they may be bunk.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I was discussing the bad batch.

Did it make it into the stream of commerce?

If so, what are the batch numbers?

There are a lot of people who may have bottles sitting in a closet. It would be helpful to know whether those bottles should be thrown away rather than plan a cycle around them not knowing that they may be bunk.
I would have to do a search for those batch numbers as well.

If you followed that situation, we recalled it all from retailers and then gave replacement product to anyone that had ordered it. Of course it is virtually impossible to account for every bottle from that batch, but the amount received back and given credit for was extremely close to the total amount that was sold to start with.

cmack26

Awards
i still have two bottles of the bunk batch. the numbers on the bottle are p4075 and expiration is 04/10

cmack26

Awards
is it still possible to get product replacement for these?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I have one bunk batch..

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone that has any of the bad batch can message me via pm for return info.

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
just to put in my .02 cents.

maybe most of you already know, but incase y'all dont,

m (methylated) 1,4 ad (bold precursor) D (diol)

m14add

the extra d is for diol. methylated bold is dbol.

anyways, the diol makes the compound incapable of aromatization. before any conversion goes on. this is not to say that the target steroid (dbol) will not aromatize afterwards. kind of like 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol.

diol's are supposed to convert at 15% vs the dione's wich covert at 5%. I have read somewhere that the maker of the 1,4ad compound had the patents for both diol (1,4add) and dione (1,4ad) but he decided to market the dione because it had better results. how true this is, idk, or why,if it is true.

this is of course all on paper, and generalized for everyone, doesn't account for a person having more of the conversion enzyme availble to convert and what not.

N e ways, never used the m14add, used 1,4ad in a stack, and loved it. so was thinking of using the cel version instead of phera. we'll see.

BIGJOHN812

BIGJOHN812

Awards
Awesome post Russian. I am thinking of this same cycle for myself. What were you thinking as far as dosing?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be running these concurrent or planning to bridge them??

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Right on above, the conversion rate in vivo was found to be roughly 15.76% average as tested a few years back. Obviously this differs from person to person though as everyone's body converts things at a different rate depending on each individuals liver enzyme activity. Which is precisely why some PH's work better for some than others.

Though like other PH's M1,4AD will have mild direct activity, no conversion needed, which will make it a bit different than the target hormone (Dbol).

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
What sort of result does it compare to...strength AND size...more strength...more size...??? SUperdrol, H-Drol, Tren clones??? Recomp or bulker??

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What sort of result does it compare to...strength AND size...more strength...more size...??? SUperdrol, H-Drol, Tren clones??? Recomp or bulker??
Strength and size. It is my favorite overall strength supplement.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long it take to kick in , i got 3 weeks worth at 105 mg,

im hoping itll kick by day 6 or 7

AML

Awards
Strength and size. It is my favorite overall strength supplement.
What dosage of this would be comparable to 45mg of p-plex as far as size and strength goes? Does this give as good strength gains or better at the right dose as p-plex and M-drol??Thanks

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Normally kicks in in the 7 to 10 day range for most people.

105 mg???? Must not be ours because we make 30 mg caps.

I would plan on at least a 4 week cycle for M1,4ADD

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What dosage of this would be comparable to 45mg of p-plex as far as size and strength goes? Does this give as good strength gains or better at the right dose as p-plex and M-drol??Thanks
M1,4ADD is really not comparable to M-Drol.

As for comparing it to P-Plex, I get better strength gains from M1,4ADD but better size from P-Plex. Gains of course vary by the person

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Crazy

I started on a friday and chest day 5

the week before i did DB Flat 5x6 85lbs
and day 5 i managed 4x8 90lbs