Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. This product must be awesome ,because there is alot of people wanting it. Theres alot of good applicants too,were gonna make it hard for CTDEUCE are'nt we...lol

2. wow guys! i would get after thiss and matt and CT looks like yall will have a hands full of great guys running this. good luck applicants. these both are wonderful products for the restless
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. i want to get sleep can you help me out ct and mst.... pretty please!

4. It's 4 am. I can't sleep. Please...help!

5. 2 Hours Later. Still can't catch shut eye. Guess I'll go to the gym. :-(
    •   

6. wow...great feedback guys.

We definitely do have our hands full with this one! I will be consulting with Matt for decisions and I will post when we have it figured out

Thank you to everyone that applied, and good luck!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    lol I played tennis with this really hot chick that worked at abercrombie as a date
    I have always wanted to ask out an ambercrombie or hollister girl just for a date(they usually arent good for long term...), but I have never had the gonads to do it. Not because I'm worried they would say no, I just suck at being social all too often. I am an introvert most of the time. Sucks...I havent ha a girlfriend in a year and a half.... >.<

hmmm I thinks I need to go hit up a hollister next month and gimme a date with a cutie

Dont keep us waiting toooo long CT lol

8. ^ lol if you do make sure you bring your wallet!
    SFW and GFH

9. Haha, I'll tell you what. I've been the greeter at Fitch for a year now and trust me, those chicks are eassssy. Most of them work there because they are insecure. Its definitely not for the pay ($7.15) or for their resume. Come by the 746 and I'll hook you up bro.

10. Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline89 View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you what. I've been the greeter at Fitch for a year now and trust me, those chicks are eassssy. Most of them work there because they are insecure. Its definitely not for the pay ($7.15) or for their resume. Come by the 746 and I'll hook you up bro.
    LMAO, that is how I met her. We worked at abercrombie kdis together.

11. Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline89 View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you what. I've been the greeter at Fitch for a year now and trust me, those chicks are eassssy. Most of them work there because they are insecure. Its definitely not for the pay ($7.15) or for their resume. Come by the 746 and I'll hook you up bro.

dude, when i usto work at aber 4 years ago i was getting paid 7.75 an hour. i loved being a brand rep!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline89 View Post
    So then it shouldnt be an issue to get a tennis date, or maybe just a lunch date, dinner, or movie. I wouldnt mind working there, but i need to make more money than that so i will just have to come in shop a lil for an outfit and a girl.

I wonder how many testers they are gona pick?

13. they say a few testers... so....

I have no idea lol
    SFW and GFH

14. Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

When you begin your log after receiving your product, post a link to the log here. Everyone please PM me your info so that we can get these sent out ASAP. Thanks again everyone for your interest and time!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

When you begin your log after receiving your product, post a link to the log here. Everyone please PM me your info so that we can get these sent out ASAP. Thanks again everyone for your interest and time!

jea! lets do this ! z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'

16. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

Awsome, pm sent

I can not wait to log this. ZZZ

17. this stack equals Z'Z'Z'Z'Z'!

18. haha...

THANKS MST!!!

PM sent!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

19. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post

this stack equals Z'Z'Z'Z'Z'!

oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I was so tired today i fell asleep on break at work... I was out for half an hour luckily my manager and her wife...dont ask.... are on vacation so the whole place is living it up! lol.

I have seriously had some crappy sleep lately, this is something i cant wait to experience.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I was so tired today i fell asleep on break at work... I was out for half an hour luckily my manager and her wife...dont ask.... are on vacation so the whole place is living it up! lol.

I have seriously had some crappy sleep lately, this is something i cant wait to experience.

dude, same here... i am working for a senator in California and i started falling asleep in the office at my desk. **** its hard! lucky i have my own office so she cant see me .... hahaha !

21. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    dude, same here... i am working for a senator in California and i started falling asleep in the office at my desk. **** its hard! lucky i have my own office so she cant see me .... hahaha !
    What you work for a senator? isnt that like an 2-10pm job

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    What you work for a senator? isnt that like an 2-10pm job

no, its a 9am - 5pm unless I have to staff the senator then im usually here to 11pm or 12am.

23. im just sick and tired of warehouse work.

24. if I previously logged this combo when it first came out am I still eligible? or am I just too late. darn

25. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

Congratulations, guys! I am sure you'll enjoy the stack!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Somnidren-GH + ZMK keeping me up
    By scb2121 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:29 PM
  3. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 05:44 PM