Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline89 View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you what. I've been the greeter at Fitch for a year now and trust me, those chicks are eassssy. Most of them work there because they are insecure. Its definitely not for the pay ($7.15) or for their resume. Come by the 746 and I'll hook you up bro.

dude, when i usto work at aber 4 years ago i was getting paid 7.75 an hour. i loved being a brand rep!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline89 View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you what. I've been the greeter at Fitch for a year now and trust me, those chicks are eassssy. Most of them work there because they are insecure. Its definitely not for the pay ($7.15) or for their resume. Come by the 746 and I'll hook you up bro.
    So then it shouldnt be an issue to get a tennis date, or maybe just a lunch date, dinner, or movie. I wouldnt mind working there, but i need to make more money than that so i will just have to come in shop a lil for an outfit and a girl.

I wonder how many testers they are gona pick?
    •   

3. they say a few testers... so....

I have no idea lol
    SFW and GFH

4. Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

When you begin your log after receiving your product, post a link to the log here. Everyone please PM me your info so that we can get these sent out ASAP. Thanks again everyone for your interest and time!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

When you begin your log after receiving your product, post a link to the log here. Everyone please PM me your info so that we can get these sent out ASAP. Thanks again everyone for your interest and time!

jea! lets do this ! z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'

6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for all your applications everyone. It was without a doubt a very hard decision to make, and I hope we don't dissapoint too many with the winners. I want to thank you all on behalf of MST for applying, and please keep your eye out for more MST tester threads coming soon!!

The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

Awsome, pm sent

I can not wait to log this. ZZZ

7. this stack equals Z'Z'Z'Z'Z'!

8. haha...

THANKS MST!!!

PM sent!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

9. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post

this stack equals Z'Z'Z'Z'Z'!

oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I was so tired today i fell asleep on break at work... I was out for half an hour luckily my manager and her wife...dont ask.... are on vacation so the whole place is living it up! lol.

I have seriously had some crappy sleep lately, this is something i cant wait to experience.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I was so tired today i fell asleep on break at work... I was out for half an hour luckily my manager and her wife...dont ask.... are on vacation so the whole place is living it up! lol.

I have seriously had some crappy sleep lately, this is something i cant wait to experience.

dude, same here... i am working for a senator in California and i started falling asleep in the office at my desk. **** its hard! lucky i have my own office so she cant see me .... hahaha !
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    dude, same here... i am working for a senator in California and i started falling asleep in the office at my desk. **** its hard! lucky i have my own office so she cant see me .... hahaha !
    What you work for a senator? isnt that like an 2-10pm job

12. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    What you work for a senator? isnt that like an 2-10pm job

no, its a 9am - 5pm unless I have to staff the senator then im usually here to 11pm or 12am.

13. im just sick and tired of warehouse work.
  14. Never enough

if I previously logged this combo when it first came out am I still eligible? or am I just too late. darn
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The Winners are :

Urban Monk
    Zero-V
    EatingisFun
    BoroBulker
    JoeBo
    Grila Jujitsu

Congratulations, guys! I am sure you'll enjoy the stack!

16. EatingisFun please PM me with your shipping information. Once you have that in to me, the orders will ship.
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    ...lucky i have my own office so she cant see me .... hahaha !
    You forget the camera installed close to the part of the ceiling adjacent to the right hand side of your desk!

18. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    EatingisFun please PM me with your shipping information. Once you have that in to me, the orders will ship.
    Thanks!

19. There we go! This is gona be sweet.....sweet dreams!

20. All applicant info is in! Thank you and I am looking forward to the start of these logs!

Again, please post a link to the log here in the tester thread so it is easy to access. Good luck, and congrats to all the winners!
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You forget the camera installed close to the part of the ceiling adjacent to the right hand side of your desk!

damn its a conspiracy to catch me sleeping and your in on it!! no!!!!! how did u get it=n to my office? lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    All applicant info is in! Thank you and I am looking forward to the start of these logs!

Again, please post a link to the log here in the tester thread so it is easy to access. Good luck, and congrats to all the winners!

thank you CTS

23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    All applicant info is in! Thank you and I am looking forward to the start of these logs!

I believe it is us who should thank you for letting us log your awsomeness of products.
  24. Never enough

its great stuff, if you want to really have some fun with it, shift to a workout routine that gives you bad DOMS the week before starting it, and notice the difference of DOMS when you start
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its great stuff, if you want to really have some fun with it, shift to a workout routine that gives you bad DOMS the week before starting it, and notice the difference of DOMS when you start

Hmmm I could do this. Just increase my reps, lower wieght and change how I do my ruotine, plus stay at the gym longer. That seems to do it for me.

I havent had delayed soreness in awhile... Body adapted I guess. I am sure I can find a way to test this theory....

Gosh you make it sound sooo good. I plan on trying Rag sometime. Might add it into my order on the 4th. Save it for once I am dont logging. I am gona stock up, and wont be able to use any of it till next month

I wonder when we will actually get it in the mail. ?

I am interested in how well it will help out if there is a night where I cant get 7 or 8 hours. Issue come up every once in awhile. I get 2 am phone calls, im "that" guy.... Live to serve
    Last edited by Zero V; 07-01-2008 at 11:58 PM.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Hmmm I could do this. Just increase my reps, lower wieght and change how I do my ruotine, plus stay at the gym longer. That seems to do it for me.

I havent had delayed soreness in awhile... Body adapted I guess. I am sure I can find a way to test this theory....

Gosh you make it sound sooo good. I plan on trying Rag sometime. Might add it into my order on the 4th. Save it for once I am dont logging. I am gona stock up, and wont be able to use any of it till next month

I wonder when we will actually get it in the mail. ?

I am interested in how well it will help out if there is a night where I cant get 7 or 8 hours. Issue come up every once in awhile. I get 2 am phone calls, im "that" guy.... Live to serve
    First of all, Ragnarok is great! haha thats really all there is to it.

Secondly, with this stack for me personally, it is simply amazing how 5 hours of sleep can feel like 8.
    www.millenniumsport.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    First of all, Ragnarok is great! haha thats really all there is to it.

Secondly, with this stack for me personally, it is simply amazing how 5 hours of sleep can feel like 8.
    Good to hear. Sleep is precious to me, but there are times when 5 1/2 hours may be all I get. Work sucks on thos days.

28. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    damn its a conspiracy to catch me sleeping and your in on it!! no!!!!! how did u get it=n to my office? lol
    My avatar sees more than I am allowed to say!

29. I'm looking forward to getting it

30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    My avatar sees more than I am allowed to say!

u cheecky monkey ! do you have superman eye's: see through womans clothes?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Wanted - Somnidren GH (Miscellaneous Products)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 01:01 PM
  3. Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  5. MST Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack Testers Wanted!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:00 PM