How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin PM™ is the second half of our fat-fighting one-two punch. Applied Nutriceuticals™ research team developed Lipotrophin PM™ specifically for nighttime use, enabling you to remain in a fat-burning metabolic state even while you sleep! The stimulant-free combination of the ingredients in Lipotrophin PM™ are specially designed to increase production of your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, while also promoting deeper, more restful sleep. Works best when used in conjunction with Lipotrophin AM™.

One of the things alot of people don't notice is that even for a 200lb guy, lipotrophin pm is a 40 day supply. Pretty sweet for the price, 50 cents a day for a 200lber, 30 cents a day for a 150lber :). Also, its helpful for recovery time, reduction of doms, overall sleep quality and muscle retention during a cut. Quite a wide range of possibilities for a low priced formula, and I don't think enough people are taking advantage of the possibilities.

So tell me what you'd do with a free bottle, as I've got a few to spare. Doesn't have to be anything specific. Could be your goals, could be what else you have to stack it with, could be some unorthodox use like taking it during the day or opening the caps and mixing them into your prebed shake. Give details, make it interesting if you can, as specific as you can (a plan to go from a 2-pack to a 6-pack or a specific size change is better than "get leaner"). I'd want the bottles to be logged, and with pictures if the goal is fat loss related. Don't really need pictures of you sleeping better :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well this is quite a nice offer Easy. I would like to say that I would love to add it into my IGF-2 and RPM fat loss stack. I am beginning it on March 1 and have already began the log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86938-summer-prep-igf.html

I think that this addition would make it even more of a potent fat loss stack and would log very well. I'll be adding my day 1 stats tomorrow accompanied by the before pictures and keeping detailed notes throughout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I haven't looked into it but it sounds as if it does not include stimulants. Since being diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication there are a lot of fat burners that I just can not use safely. Since I was dianosed with high bp I had droped fat down from 243 to around 223...Though recently I got very sick. I couldn't exercise at all and went off my diet from Feb 8th till a few days ago. Needless to say I am back to 243...Guess what just in time for my follow up to the doctor!. How great is that?. My bp was down but not as enough to get me off the medication and of course because I was off my diet and exercise program!. Well now I am back and "re-tooling" my diet adding more carbs from fruit and Veggies but still considering it low carb just not the Metabolic Diet. I had been on Metabolic Diet for years so it is time for a change. It is a great diet, I am just sick of it. Also I will be getting back into cardio shape and doing some running outside at least 4-5 times a week. I'm more interested in getting my blood pressure down and staying healthy than muscle mass and looks. I enjoy endurance exercise more than lifting weights. My next DR. Apt is May 21st. So I hope I can lose the fat(AGAIN) and not get sick this time and stay on my diet and possible lose more. I'll set a goal of 210 pounds by May 21st....

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
congrats to those that get this. i would love to try this product, but the timing is just not right.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I'd punch sfearl in the face with it, then sleep with his ex girlfriend, then pry stack it with my upcoming RPN Atomic run.

:D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I'd punch sfearl in the face with it, then sleep with his ex girlfriend, then pry stack it with my upcoming RPN Atomic run.

:D
i'd give supfatmelon a standing sweep kick, then slam the bottle off his water filled noggin, then take his mom out to dinner, make her pay. then i'd take it according to the directions on the label. :thumbsup:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Just the ex girlfriend? not his current one? or is she a hog ;)?
He is single...as he should be. I forgot to mention I'd also be willing to "Spiderman" his ex girlfriend and post up pics of the post webbing face mess.

"Spiderman'ing" is somewhat similar to supermanning a woman if ya know what I mean.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interestingly enough, I recently signed up as a volunteer editor at urbandictionary.com, so yes, I know the definition :D

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Well id like to get from 18% to 14% BF b4 my next Wellness check up at work(extra day of pto if i do). alrdy doing Drive/RPM, HIIT cardio & weights 3-4 days a week. ohyeah, Id like to sleep through the night too!!! My 3 year old likes to climb in my bed 2hrs after i put her in her own bed & kick me the rest of the night.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
He is single...as he should be. I forgot to mention I'd also be willing to "Spiderman" his ex girlfriend and post up pics of the post webbing face mess.

"Spiderman'ing" is somewhat similar to supermanning a woman if ya know what I mean.

knock off! i like the original

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just really want to impress the doctor with fat loss and lowering blood pressure through cardio...Running outside that is, there is nothing that beats it for lowering blood pressure. It is getting warm enough outside lately to run anyway. In the 30's lately so some of the snow is melting....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AHAHAHAHAH

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
truthfully i would just like to be able to fall asleep for once and stay asleep lol Waking up 10 times a night just, sucks lol. Well havenot been able to do much cardio lately cause of shin splints, they are just finally healed up and i will have to very slowly increase my cardio, so any help burning fat would be very enticing. I was training for a strongman competition here in april but not sure how that is going to go, i cant barely reach the one atlas stone platform being im only 5'8", 200 pounds tho. Anyways this is an exciting chance.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Last August I was at 140 pounds and 10% Body Fat.

Since then I went on a bulking phase and am currently at 180 pounds, with probably 20% Body Fat. I plan to start a cutting regimen and stack pretty soon, but have always found it extremely hard to sleep during those cutting phases. This time around I want to retain as much strength as possible while I cut down to 160-150 and reach 8% Body Fat. I already log all of my work outs and would definitely do a log for everyone to see here at AM. My logs are meticulous and very detailed oriented.

I am very interested in trying out this product because more sleep would make me a happier and healthier person when I'm cutting. It would also mean that my bank accounts would not be hurt from adding another supplement to my cutting stack, and (if I notice positive results) will continue to buy more bottles in the future as well as introduce them to my friends.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I honestly think I have insomia, but I'll find out for sure once I get insurance and see a doctor. A stimulant-free product would do a lot of good. I'm hoping to run a thermogenic stack sometime before summer. I wanna be able to ward off as much body fat as possible before then. I'll be using Atomic Meltdown, Flawless, Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, and this, if you end up sparing those few leftover bottles. I'll probably be tossing in some Green Tea, Sesamin, and Fish Oil, too. I'll also be doing lots of cardio, but will still be continuing strength training, and consuming plenty of protein and creatine.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a low enough body fat % to see a six pack. However, I'm gonna make it happen this summer. I'm training my ass off and getting ready for the xterra triathlon. I would use Liptrophin-pm to help attain these goals. I'm currently cutting with DCP and napalm and Rpm. I would love something to take with my zmk to increase nightime fat burning.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, how would I use Lipo PM. Well I would use it during a cutting phase to bring in spring/summer time. I'm currently at 192lbs at 12% BF. My goal is to be at 185lbs at 8% BF in June. I have been recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, so I've given up a lot of my usual cutting supplements. Right now my only supps are staples, being (fish oil, multi and protein pwdr). The only thing I would add into the mix would be the Lipo PM. I've used Lipo PM before with good success and would love to run it again, not only because it works, but because it's stim free. Also, I would dose it throughout the day not just at night time. So probably 3 caps, 3 times a day.
Given High Blood Pressure and direction from Dr. to get in more cardio and less heavy training, I'm going to be running high rep training. Haven't figured it out yet, but probably a Upper/Lower Body split routine that would look something like this:

Monday - Upper Body followed by 20 minutes of cardio.
Tuesday - 45 minutes of Cardio
Wednesday - Lower Body followed by 20 minutes of cardio.
Thursdsay - Upper Body followed by 20 minutes of cardio.
Friday - 1.5 hours of basketball
Sat - 30 minutes of cardio
Sun - Off

This cutting phase will be a little different than past sessions. Previously I would just reduce carbs during the week with my only carbs sources being veggies and PWO shake w/oats. I would then have a carb up 1 day a week.
Now I have to follow the DASH diet for high blood pressure which is consuming more grains and fruits. So I guess instead of Low Carbing it specifically, I will keep carbs steady and try and reduce calories overall. A little different than I'm used to and I've found that I'm apt to consume to many calories throughout the day so I really need to pay attention to serving sizes.
Basically, I'm going into the cutting phase with the mind-set that I want to see what I can do with minimal supp's and see what a sound diet and good training can accomplish on it's own.

Anyway, appreciate Easy for giving us the opportunity to try a quality supp for free.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
in month 2of4 for a cutting cycle, would stack it with dicana for a good night sleep and its fat burning properties, specially since some nights i have to eat something really late :burg:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually only do about 20-30 minutes of cardio on Mon, Wed, and Fri, but that will be changing. I'll begin walking everywhere unless it's truly necessary that I drive (i.e. visiting family outside of town.) I'll probably try including cardio almost every day, in some form.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd give supfatmelon a standing sweep kick, then slam the bottle off his water filled noggin, then take his mom out to dinner, make her pay. then i'd take it according to the directions on the label. :thumbsup:
:toofunny: Sorry son, I get her tuesdays,and saturdays.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would take 4 of Lpotrophin PM caps with 2 lean dreams and 2.4g of 1-carboxy and sleep for 15 hrs ED :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would take 4 of Lpotrophin PM caps with 2 lean dreams and 2.4g of 1-carboxy and sleep for 15 hrs ED :)
that would give a good nites sleep, i'll give you that. Add "and mix 5g of GABA into a glass of water to sip on each time I get up to pee", and you can almost do a rip van winkle

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
id love a bottle to compliment my drive/rpm stack coming up in a few weeks. plus it should give my cutting phase a nice little extra boost as ive begun to plateau. and sleep.....id KILL for sleep haha. tell don thanks for the gym back from the expo by the way. i got the last one!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
not to mention itd be something else to have abs for the first time in my life :wave:

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
i would add it to my cutting stack, which ill be starting mid March, just finished my halodrol 50 cycle (post cycle debacle resolved). Sorry about those e mails nutraplanet, I was enraged when I wrote those. I hope we can be on speaking terms again.

All my cutting stack is going to be is a day time fat burner (undecided) and a PM formula with no caffeine so I can sleep, and of course, lots of cardio. I've been lifting for a few years but I started out pretty skinny, and was basically on a bulk diet for 2 years, so it'll be interesting to cut away some fat and let some muscle show through. I'm gonna try lots of green tea, it's dirt cheap, and a proven metabolism booster.

I'm on the scales at 224 through 226 in the morning, 6 foot, so i have a decent sized belly as you might guess, I can only imagine what it would look like if I drank as often as some ppl I know.

I wanna cut down to 210, or basically until I think Im lean enough, I havent ever done cardio more then once a week, so hopefully my body will react well, good luck to all!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it would be a good addition to my dcp/leviathan r/ rpm/drive stack that i will be starting in the upcoming weeks. It would be nice to keep that metabolic state going while i sleep. Ive shed 55lbs since September and I got another 30 or so to go, hope this stack will get things going. Now you got me thinking of adding it whether or not you pick me...looks like NP is going to be taking another chunk out of my wallet.

dan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still just giving some more time looking to give as many people as possible a shot at it :)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan
i've taken it as 2 or 3 and i've pretty much used it prebed only. you get max value if you take it on an empty stomach, and avoid carbs for the next 90-120 minutes. i'm 200lbs too, so a 180lb guy could easily get away with 2 caps, which means a 60 day bottle if you dose like that, or still 30 days if you take 1 daytime dose too. pretty sweet deal for $20. Really no kickin time, starts working right away

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
fast responce time i love it as i tend to be a bit impatient :D:D. thats good to know that it starts to work right away. i was taking venom lean dreams for awhile and that wanted you to dose an hour before sleep. every now and then plans would change and i wouldnt know when i would be getting to bed and this made dosing a problem.

dan

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I need it by this weekend when i start my Atomic log...thanx

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I would open it and take a dose out and swallow it with water. I would repeat this nightly until the bottle was empty. If I liked the results, I would most likely buy another bottle or 3.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
with a bottle of lipo pm i would use it to cut weight to tone up. im 17 years old and have about 15% bf. im 6'1'' and 185 lbs. my goal is to be 10% bf benchin at least 250 by this summer. the lipo pm would help me to lose the body fat and look more ripped. shoot, i might even take my shirt off when i goto the gym if it works. logs are not a problem and i hit the gym for upper body 3 times a week with cardio 3 days a week.

i know i dont have rep, but if i dont try, ill never get known =D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it took so long :)

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long :)

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness ;)
:head:, Thanks Easy. Helps my budget out as I was fixing to purchase some Lipo-PM anyway. Log will start when bottle is received.