How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I must admit, discovery cove is a lot of fun. you only get 1/2 hour with the dolphins tho. The stingray pool is a lot of fun too

the lipo pm also includes an l-dopa standardized extract, so some of the feeling will be similar. I can probably swing a bottle of at least the lipo pm out of my personal supply for ya

2. Lol i know what im gonna do when i get my lipo pm(sponsored) in next week, ill be adding it to my cutting stack!!!
    •   

3. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I must admit, discovery cove is a lot of fun. you only get 1/2 hour with the dolphins tho. The stingray pool is a lot of fun too

the lipo pm also includes an l-dopa standardized extract, so some of the feeling will be similar. I can probably swing a bottle of at least the lipo pm out of my personal supply for ya
    The dolphins are a deal breaker

We dined with Shamu in San Diego over fall break this year. Best damn time.

Mullet had asked me after I scooped a Kilo of the PureDopa if I had anything to compare it to. I did not.

I don't want to take your personal stash in exchange for a log because quite candidly I may not be able to maintain regularity in posting or anything anything worth reading.

If something like a "sponsor-supported-head-to-head-with-the competition" tester log comes up let me know.

Meanwhile there are those much more eager to log than me so don't deprive the "youngins" of your generosity. We can do something at an other time.

Thank for considering me

4. did it ship yet easy?

dan

5. Got mine yesterday, will start log Monday.
    •   

6. Im starting mine tonight!!!

7. Starting mine tomorrow night.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    So that was you with the video camera following me this morning.
    lol

9. i dont think this is still going on but i would use it in another month once im done with my bulk. I would use it with a low carb diet and cut hopefully to look like norwegian
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

10. lol little late perhaps
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

11. id turn that bottle sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!!!

i guess i could try them in an injectable....and shoot it every night before bed.....

12. I'd add it to my current USP labs Recreate cut, also using some other cutting agents, leaning out nicely.

13. I would use it as a doorstop...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. That's just the first thing that came to mind...I will let you get back to your posting!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:51 PM