How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:head:, Thanks Easy. Helps my budget out as I was fixing to purchase some Lipo-PM anyway. Log will start when bottle is received.
darn if I would have known that.... ;)

Its funny tho, for its price, lipotrophin-pm is pretty hard to match, but its not a huge seller. $20 at regular price for a bottle that lasts 40 days is pretty sweet

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Easy I just shot you a PM about some concerns I have about the Lipo-PM and if it would be better suited for another individual due to current diet/timing/other supps. LMK what ya think.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Easy I just shot you a PM about some concerns I have about the Lipo-PM and if it would be better suited for another individual due to current diet/timing/other supps. LMK what ya think.
Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll take his bottle of Lipo-PM too :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had a cancellation, so Ticco, if you are listening, PM me your shipping info :)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I would break the caps open and rub te contents all over my gf and do the nasty, but only at night..:thumbsup:....no seriously I would only use it at night.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i would use it exactly as directed on the container

and add it to my current stack, then tell everyone it was the best product ive ever used

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So tell me what you'd do with a free bottle, as I've got a few to spare. Doesn't have to be anything specific. Could be your goals, could be what else you have to stack it with, could be some unorthodox use like taking it during the day or opening the caps and mixing them into your prebed shake. Give details, make it interesting if you can, as specific as you can (a plan to go from a 2-pack to a 6-pack or a specific size change is better than "get leaner"). I'd want the bottles to be logged, and with pictures if the goal is fat loss related. Don't really need pictures of you sleeping better :D
You are a mind reader Easy.

I want to see how it compares to generous dosing of PureDopa? Could be interesting.

Of course my goals are changing as we speak so the benefits I received from my PureDopa during my previous dieting goals (considerable fat loss) may not be apples to apples with use of Lipotrophin PM™ as I am now putting on lbm very slowly.

For me I would be interested in anecdotal things like improved restorative sleep. For me this would be huge. I am sure that I could grow just a bit better with some deeper sleep.

Additionally being able to sleep throughout the night may deter me from those late night insomnia binges by the light of the fridge. This may help me keep from eating beyond my desired surplus and aide in my body composition goal of maintaining my leanness while eating enough (at least in my conscious hours) to grow.

Plus I want Lipotrophin AM™, RPM, Drive and a complementary All-Inclusive Pass to Discovery Cove Orlando

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must admit, discovery cove is a lot of fun. you only get 1/2 hour with the dolphins tho. The stingray pool is a lot of fun too

the lipo pm also includes an l-dopa standardized extract, so some of the feeling will be similar. I can probably swing a bottle of at least the lipo pm out of my personal supply for ya :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lol i know what im gonna do when i get my lipo pm(sponsored) in next week, ill be adding it to my cutting stack!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must admit, discovery cove is a lot of fun. you only get 1/2 hour with the dolphins tho. The stingray pool is a lot of fun too

the lipo pm also includes an l-dopa standardized extract, so some of the feeling will be similar. I can probably swing a bottle of at least the lipo pm out of my personal supply for ya :)
The dolphins are a deal breaker ;)

We dined with Shamu in San Diego over fall break this year. Best damn time.

Mullet had asked me after I scooped a Kilo of the PureDopa if I had anything to compare it to. I did not.

I don't want to take your personal stash in exchange for a log because quite candidly I may not be able to maintain regularity in posting or anything anything worth reading.

If something like a "sponsor-supported-head-to-head-with-the competition" tester log comes up let me know.

Meanwhile there are those much more eager to log than me so don't deprive the "youngins" of your generosity. We can do something at an other time.

Thank for considering me :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday, will start log Monday.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont think this is still going on but i would use it in another month once im done with my bulk. I would use it with a low carb diet and cut hopefully to look like norwegian :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol little late perhaps

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id turn that bottle sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!!!

i guess i could try them in an injectable....and shoot it every night before bed.....

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
I'd add it to my current USP labs Recreate cut, also using some other cutting agents, leaning out nicely.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would use it as a doorstop...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. That's just the first thing that came to mind...I will let you get back to your posting! ;)