How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. i would take 4 of Lpotrophin PM caps with 2 lean dreams and 2.4g of 1-carboxy and sleep for 15 hrs ED

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i would take 4 of Lpotrophin PM caps with 2 lean dreams and 2.4g of 1-carboxy and sleep for 15 hrs ED
    that would give a good nites sleep, i'll give you that. Add "and mix 5g of GABA into a glass of water to sip on each time I get up to pee", and you can almost do a rip van winkle
    •   

3. id love a bottle to compliment my drive/rpm stack coming up in a few weeks. plus it should give my cutting phase a nice little extra boost as ive begun to plateau. and sleep.....id KILL for sleep haha. tell don thanks for the gym back from the expo by the way. i got the last one!

4. not to mention itd be something else to have abs for the first time in my life

5. i would add it to my cutting stack, which ill be starting mid March, just finished my halodrol 50 cycle (post cycle debacle resolved). Sorry about those e mails nutraplanet, I was enraged when I wrote those. I hope we can be on speaking terms again.

All my cutting stack is going to be is a day time fat burner (undecided) and a PM formula with no caffeine so I can sleep, and of course, lots of cardio. I've been lifting for a few years but I started out pretty skinny, and was basically on a bulk diet for 2 years, so it'll be interesting to cut away some fat and let some muscle show through. I'm gonna try lots of green tea, it's dirt cheap, and a proven metabolism booster.

I'm on the scales at 224 through 226 in the morning, 6 foot, so i have a decent sized belly as you might guess, I can only imagine what it would look like if I drank as often as some ppl I know.

I wanna cut down to 210, or basically until I think Im lean enough, I havent ever done cardio more then once a week, so hopefully my body will react well, good luck to all!
    •   

6. Sounds like it would be a good addition to my dcp/leviathan r/ rpm/drive stack that i will be starting in the upcoming weeks. It would be nice to keep that metabolic state going while i sleep. Ive shed 55lbs since September and I got another 30 or so to go, hope this stack will get things going. Now you got me thinking of adding it whether or not you pick me...looks like NP is going to be taking another chunk out of my wallet.

dan

7. I would take it and lose weight......

8. any update easy?

dan

9. Still just giving some more time looking to give as many people as possible a shot at it

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Still just giving some more time looking to give as many people as possible a shot at it
    but I need my Lipo PM stat!!!!

11. the flab will wait its not going anywhere

12. good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the flab will wait its not going anywhere
    lol.

Easy just likes keeping us in suspense. Cue Oscar orchestra acceptance speech music.

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the flab will wait its not going anywhere
    LOL, that's the truth.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan
    i've taken it as 2 or 3 and i've pretty much used it prebed only. you get max value if you take it on an empty stomach, and avoid carbs for the next 90-120 minutes. i'm 200lbs too, so a 180lb guy could easily get away with 2 caps, which means a 60 day bottle if you dose like that, or still 30 days if you take 1 daytime dose too. pretty sweet deal for $20. Really no kickin time, starts working right away

16. fast responce time i love it as i tend to be a bit impatient . thats good to know that it starts to work right away. i was taking venom lean dreams for awhile and that wanted you to dose an hour before sleep. every now and then plans would change and i wouldnt know when i would be getting to bed and this made dosing a problem.

dan

17. i cant log this for you guys . so dont pick me

18. I need it by this weekend when i start my Atomic log...thanx

19. Anything new on the Lipo front Easy?

20. Bump for updates

21. I would open it and take a dose out and swallow it with water. I would repeat this nightly until the bottle was empty. If I liked the results, I would most likely buy another bottle or 3.

22. with a bottle of lipo pm i would use it to cut weight to tone up. im 17 years old and have about 15% bf. im 6'1'' and 185 lbs. my goal is to be 10% bf benchin at least 250 by this summer. the lipo pm would help me to lose the body fat and look more ripped. shoot, i might even take my shirt off when i goto the gym if it works. logs are not a problem and i hit the gym for upper body 3 times a week with cardio 3 days a week.

i know i dont have rep, but if i dont try, ill never get known =D

23. Sorry it took so long

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sorry it took so long

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness
    , Thanks Easy. Helps my budget out as I was fixing to purchase some Lipo-PM anyway. Log will start when bottle is received.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:33 PM
  4. how would you use the stack of powerfull and activate?
    By jonathan180 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:55 AM
  5. How would you used these in PCT
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 11:13 PM