How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Sounds like it would be a good addition to my dcp/leviathan r/ rpm/drive stack that i will be starting in the upcoming weeks. It would be nice to keep that metabolic state going while i sleep. Ive shed 55lbs since September and I got another 30 or so to go, hope this stack will get things going. Now you got me thinking of adding it whether or not you pick me...looks like NP is going to be taking another chunk out of my wallet.

dan

2. I would take it and lose weight......
    •   

3. any update easy?

dan

4. Still just giving some more time looking to give as many people as possible a shot at it
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Still just giving some more time looking to give as many people as possible a shot at it
    but I need my Lipo PM stat!!!!

6. the flab will wait its not going anywhere

7. good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the flab will wait its not going anywhere
    lol.

Easy just likes keeping us in suspense. Cue Oscar orchestra acceptance speech music.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the flab will wait its not going anywhere
    LOL, that's the truth.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    good to know...would you mind sharing your expierience with the product as far as dosing, time to "kick in", etc.

dan
    i've taken it as 2 or 3 and i've pretty much used it prebed only. you get max value if you take it on an empty stomach, and avoid carbs for the next 90-120 minutes. i'm 200lbs too, so a 180lb guy could easily get away with 2 caps, which means a 60 day bottle if you dose like that, or still 30 days if you take 1 daytime dose too. pretty sweet deal for $20. Really no kickin time, starts working right away

11. fast responce time i love it as i tend to be a bit impatient . thats good to know that it starts to work right away. i was taking venom lean dreams for awhile and that wanted you to dose an hour before sleep. every now and then plans would change and i wouldnt know when i would be getting to bed and this made dosing a problem.

dan

12. i cant log this for you guys . so dont pick me

13. I need it by this weekend when i start my Atomic log...thanx

14. Anything new on the Lipo front Easy?

15. Bump for updates

16. I would open it and take a dose out and swallow it with water. I would repeat this nightly until the bottle was empty. If I liked the results, I would most likely buy another bottle or 3.

17. with a bottle of lipo pm i would use it to cut weight to tone up. im 17 years old and have about 15% bf. im 6'1'' and 185 lbs. my goal is to be 10% bf benchin at least 250 by this summer. the lipo pm would help me to lose the body fat and look more ripped. shoot, i might even take my shirt off when i goto the gym if it works. logs are not a problem and i hit the gym for upper body 3 times a week with cardio 3 days a week.

i know i dont have rep, but if i dont try, ill never get known =D

18. Sorry it took so long

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sorry it took so long

T-bone, bludevil and OCCFan023 pm me your shipping info. Unless you've started logging something else in the meantime due to my slowness
    , Thanks Easy. Helps my budget out as I was fixing to purchase some Lipo-PM anyway. Log will start when bottle is received.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    , Thanks Easy. Helps my budget out as I was fixing to purchase some Lipo-PM anyway. Log will start when bottle is received.
    darn if I would have known that....

Its funny tho, for its price, lipotrophin-pm is pretty hard to match, but its not a huge seller. $20 at regular price for a bottle that lasts 40 days is pretty sweet

21. Easy I just shot you a PM about some concerns I have about the Lipo-PM and if it would be better suited for another individual due to current diet/timing/other supps. LMK what ya think.

22. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Easy I just shot you a PM about some concerns I have about the Lipo-PM and if it would be better suited for another individual due to current diet/timing/other supps. LMK what ya think.
    Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll take his bottle of Lipo-PM too

23. Or me. Lol.

24. Easy I have gotten back up to 187.....in the nude!!!!!

I need the bottle to subltey get back to my sexy, top MLB prospect physique
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

25. Well I had a cancellation, so Ticco, if you are listening, PM me your shipping info

26. Yep I couldn't do it because I was just recently prescibed a medication for sleep.

27. I would break the caps open and rub te contents all over my gf and do the nasty, but only at night......no seriously I would only use it at night.

28. i would use it exactly as directed on the container

and add it to my current stack, then tell everyone it was the best product ive ever used
  29. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So tell me what you'd do with a free bottle, as I've got a few to spare. Doesn't have to be anything specific. Could be your goals, could be what else you have to stack it with, could be some unorthodox use like taking it during the day or opening the caps and mixing them into your prebed shake. Give details, make it interesting if you can, as specific as you can (a plan to go from a 2-pack to a 6-pack or a specific size change is better than "get leaner"). I'd want the bottles to be logged, and with pictures if the goal is fat loss related. Don't really need pictures of you sleeping better
    You are a mind reader Easy.

I want to see how it compares to generous dosing of PureDopa? Could be interesting.

Of course my goals are changing as we speak so the benefits I received from my PureDopa during my previous dieting goals (considerable fat loss) may not be apples to apples with use of Lipotrophin PM™ as I am now putting on lbm very slowly.

For me I would be interested in anecdotal things like improved restorative sleep. For me this would be huge. I am sure that I could grow just a bit better with some deeper sleep.

Additionally being able to sleep throughout the night may deter me from those late night insomnia binges by the light of the fridge. This may help me keep from eating beyond my desired surplus and aide in my body composition goal of maintaining my leanness while eating enough (at least in my conscious hours) to grow.

Plus I want Lipotrophin AM™, RPM, Drive and a complementary All-Inclusive Pass to Discovery Cove Orlando
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:51 PM