View Poll Results: Who should get a free bottle?

Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • thewilman

4 4.17%
  • bitterplacebo

2 2.08%
  • bluedevil

6 6.25%
  • leggo my eggo

5 5.21%
  • tripdog

63 65.63%
  • nosnmiveins

2 2.08%
  • theninja

3 3.13%
  • steveoph

2 2.08%
  • pmiller383

1 1.04%
  • cellardude

3 3.13%
  • Natewa

2 2.08%
  • smeton yea

3 3.13%

Pick a winner!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Why are the quotes all fukced up?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Why are the quotes all fukced up?
    maybe it's just you.......

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. whoa, its a very, very close race, looks like we're going to need instant replay or a photo finish to determine whos going to win this.

4. Bananas baby..........just bananas
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. tough call here, they're all good!
    •   

6. If this was golf i would be winning

7. [QUOTE=TripDog;1093642]
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    #3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday

your wrong.....ends at midnight bro,as in you may edit your final draft.

-if Easy didn't agree it wouldn't be an option to vote for would it...
    Hey... you know what? I just noticed this. Yesterday was Friday and the contest was supposed to end midnight on Thursday. Was a winner officially announced yesterday?

8. tripdog is quite the grassroots campaigner

9. lol no competition here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY;
    tripdog is quite the grassroots campaigner
    Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.
    yup looks like i'll have to enter this contest rrrightnow. i'll accumulate 62 votes , whereas the votes of everyone's (excluding tripdog) equals to about half that, in just a matter of minutes before EasyEJL comes to the realization that his contested ended already. and on a friday night, instead of drinking whiskey through my little cousin's sippy cup, i'll be out in the gym testing out my new bottle of drive.

but thats never gonna happen.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S;

but thats never gonna happen.
    Totally agree!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Dang this was just a crazy run away At least everyone got a vote

14. I nominate rms80

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I nominate rms80

16. I was juss' Trippin, TripDog!

17. theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.

18. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq;
    theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.
    In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Steveoph for me. I too felt the sting of the Canadian border (although I did eventually get mine, thank you AN), and he's a student. Plus his cat has a really bad case of Melon head.

DB2000
    Thanks for the support guys I'm sure Tripp is somehow just siphoning my votes
  21. Never enough

Since no one has guessed the car yet and lanbane is back, i'm going to scrap that contest, and give #2 here a bottle as well, so bluedevil it is in 2nd place, pm me with your shipping info and what you want
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:13 AM
  3. 7a OHN Do we have a winner here?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:27 PM
  4. Couture vs. Ortiz this friday, your pick?
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:55 AM