DRIVE by AN- FREE SAMPLES!!!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    606
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Well you AN reps have a lil something to watch out for...as everyone knows I love RPM but hated the caffeine. That said I ordered a bottle of Drive went through it rather quickly but absolutely loved it. So my order I just put it in I finally broke my seal and bought 3 bottles of Drive, 1 RPM and 1 IGF-2! I'm still a lil skeptical about IGF-2 mainly because of the price and very little reviews. I probably will run a log with this bad boy though!
    AN was kind enough to give me a 7 week supply of IGF-2. You can read my log. I don't want to hijack the thread here, but I don't think you'll be dissappointed in the IGF-2. I really liked it. The AN guys can correct me, but you might need 1 more bottle to get the good effects as it really kicked in after about 14 days or so. After that it just started compounding.

  2. New Member
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    AN was kind enough to give me a 7 week supply of IGF-2. You can read my log. I don't want to hijack the thread here, but I don't think you'll be dissappointed in the IGF-2. I really liked it. The AN guys can correct me, but you might need 1 more bottle to get the good effects as it really kicked in after about 14 days or so. After that it just started compounding.
    Now the real question... The results you got, were they worth spending $100 on if you were to pay for the bottles yourself?
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

    As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
    Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

    Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    849
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

    As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
    Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

    Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.

    Booyah!
  5. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    606
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Now the real question... The results you got, were they worth spending $100 on if you were to pay for the bottles yourself?
    heh...well now you got me pinned against the wall . In all honesty I think I would have made the gains anyway without IGF-2, but it would have taken me 3 times as long. I can also honestly say that I plan on running 2 bottles of IGF-2 sometime in Jan-April time frame before summer.
    I'm going to keep my eye out the next couple of months on NP and see if I can't catch it on sale . It's hard for me to ask "did it do $100 worth of gains". For myself, I say yes, b/c it got me over my plateau and I didn't change anything in my diet. I think on a solid bulk OR a cut it would really shine.
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Booyah!

    Just noticed your position in the Banana Cult... LOL
    The deliciousness of your avy is proof of your knowledge.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    guess I'll bump this one again and sign up for my samples.
  8. Senior Member
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    849
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Just noticed your position in the Banana Cult... LOL
    The deliciousness of your avy is proof of your knowledge.
    LOL I know!! I can't take my eyes off her!!!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Anybody up here in Canada get their sample yet? I'm dying to try it out!
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Anybody up here in Canada get their sample yet? I'm dying to try it out!
    Bump on this...... I'm curious to know if samples are making it through. I know bottles get there....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump on this...... I'm curious to know if samples are making it through. I know bottles get there....
    should be
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

    As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
    Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

    Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.

    Bump... starting my IGF-2/RPM/Drive stack Monday!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  13. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Anybody up here in Canada get their sample yet? I'm dying to try it out!
    steve, you'll love it! :-D it's got my stamp of approval.
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump... starting my IGF-2/RPM/Drive stack Monday!
    Going to log it here? with pictures?
  15. New Member
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump... starting my IGF-2/RPM/Drive stack Monday!
    Started my IGF-2/Drive/RPM/Ragnarok yesterday!
  16. Advanced Member
    Fabulous One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

    I just ran out of my IGF-2 last night. I've still got some neovar and Lipotropin am/pm left. Been combining it all with RPM, Poseidon, Cordygen, Res-V and all the bulk ALCAR and PLCAR and I have had some wicked hard-ons and some nasty ass dreams last night. Sex drive has been on the steady climb this week. I only wished that I could have had enough money to ran 3 months of Drive or IGF-2 with my current stack. I suspect I would grow an extra testicle.

    I can't say alot about its effects on lifting because I have just started back hitting the iron this week but if anything its gave me a great blast off to get started.
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

    As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
    Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

    Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.
    I must say I agree with Lanbane here in terms of the pricing of IGF-2. In judging the price, which is a fair selection ("knock-out") criterion before deciding to buy a product, it may be easy to overlook not just the combination of ingredients in the product, but also the quality of the extracts, in say IGF-2. I am not aware of many companies that would use Safed Musli (50% Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa), and Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses) 20:1 at these levels of standardization and in those quantities per dose. For a 250+ athlete, the "reach" of a tub might be an issue. But the product works, or at least has been working for me. IGF-2, as part of my stack, has helped me see solid improvements in lean mass. So, while IGF-2 involves a non-trivial cash outlay, every pound of lean muscle I have added since using it has been worth it. Just my subjective opinion.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I must say I agree with Lanbane here in terms of the pricing of IGF-2. In judging the price, which is a fair selection ("knock-out") criterion before deciding to buy a product, it may be easy to overlook not just the combination of ingredients in the product, but also the quality of the extracts, in say IGF-2. I am not aware of many companies that would use Safed Musli (50% Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa), and Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses) 20:1 at these levels of standardization and in those quantities per dose. For a 250+ athlete, the "reach" of a tub might be an issue. But the product works, or at least has been working for me. IGF-2, as part of my stack, has helped me see solid improvements in lean mass. So, while IGF-2 involves a non-trivial cash outlay, every pound of lean muscle I have added since using it has been worth it. Just my subjective opinion.

    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  19. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bump for MuscleGuyinNY!
  20. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Samples are still available guys, so keep the requests coming!
  21. New Member
    aztec127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Samples are still available guys, so keep the requests coming!
    approximately how long does it take to get to say some place in california?? i'm moving back to college where my home gym is in a week and a half and was wondering if i should put that address or my house address?? thanks in advance. this is going to be my first step into the supplement world (not counting creatine or the basics)
  22. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2363
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Please sir can I have some more?
  23. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've had my samples for quite some time now. Just waiting to get back into the gym, so that I can use them up. I ended up getting a few samples of Drive and a few samples of RPM. I'm anxious to try them. But, if there's no limit, then I'd love to get my hands on some more.
  24. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2748
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    99.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Please sir can I have some more?
    Yeah, can we get 2nd's
  25. New Member
    ich1ban's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    55.97%

    can i still get a sample to try it out?
  26. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1450
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

    bump for great AN reps!
  27. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    only one sample per person, sorry guys! If anyone is still wanting to try out Drive & RPM shoot dirk an email or a pm!
  28. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    thank you very much for this opportunity!!! i emailed you but i didnt give my address of mailing. i will pm it to you dirk
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  29. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    pm him away!
  30. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thank you very much for this opportunity!!! i emailed you but i didnt give my address of mailing. i will pm it to you dirk
    Texas,

    Any chance You'd be willing to use the RPM/Drive stack on your next chest day to break that PR?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  31. Board Supporter
    IntensePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%

    Just emailed Dirk, I can't wait to try these! I'm currently on my second week of NeoVar and IGF-2 and loving it!
  32. New Member
    asori728's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

    bump it up
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate by Lecheek
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 04:36 PM
  2. No-explode free sample test
    By Beebs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. DRIVE by AN- FREE SAMPLES!!!
    By rms80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:35 AM
  4. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 04:51 AM
  5. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in