Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.

Bump... starting my IGF-2/RPM/Drive stack Monday!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I just ran out of my IGF-2 last night. I've still got some neovar and Lipotropin am/pm left. Been combining it all with RPM, Poseidon, Cordygen, Res-V and all the bulk ALCAR and PLCAR and I have had some wicked hard-ons and some nasty ass dreams last night. Sex drive has been on the steady climb this week. I only wished that I could have had enough money to ran 3 months of Drive or IGF-2 with my current stack. I suspect I would grow an extra testicle.

I can't say alot about its effects on lifting because I have just started back hitting the iron this week but if anything its gave me a great blast off to get started.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for anyone who has yet to get their Drive on!

As for IGF-2...... it's an individuals judgment call on the price vs results.
Many think a $20 supplement is pricey, so to each his own.

Please note however: I can say however that the high cost of IGF-2 is directly related to the high cost of the raws. Now this needs to be looked at a little differently with our company vs some of the other companies on the market. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing to production to packaging. This allows us to make and sell products cheaper than what it would cost from many competitiors who have 3rd parties doing each step and thus bumping the overhead costs. IGF-2 is a product that very few companies could manufacture and sell for the price we sell it for.
I must say I agree with Lanbane here in terms of the pricing of IGF-2. In judging the price, which is a fair selection ("knock-out") criterion before deciding to buy a product, it may be easy to overlook not just the combination of ingredients in the product, but also the quality of the extracts, in say IGF-2. I am not aware of many companies that would use Safed Musli (50% Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa), and Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses) 20:1 at these levels of standardization and in those quantities per dose. For a 250+ athlete, the "reach" of a tub might be an issue. But the product works, or at least has been working for me. IGF-2, as part of my stack, has helped me see solid improvements in lean mass. So, while IGF-2 involves a non-trivial cash outlay, every pound of lean muscle I have added since using it has been worth it. Just my subjective opinion.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I must say I agree with Lanbane here in terms of the pricing of IGF-2. In judging the price, which is a fair selection ("knock-out") criterion before deciding to buy a product, it may be easy to overlook not just the combination of ingredients in the product, but also the quality of the extracts, in say IGF-2. I am not aware of many companies that would use Safed Musli (50% Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa), and Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses) 20:1 at these levels of standardization and in those quantities per dose. For a 250+ athlete, the "reach" of a tub might be an issue. But the product works, or at least has been working for me. IGF-2, as part of my stack, has helped me see solid improvements in lean mass. So, while IGF-2 involves a non-trivial cash outlay, every pound of lean muscle I have added since using it has been worth it. Just my subjective opinion.

:thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Samples are still available guys, so keep the requests coming!

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
Samples are still available guys, so keep the requests coming!
approximately how long does it take to get to say some place in california?? i'm moving back to college where my home gym is in a week and a half and was wondering if i should put that address or my house address?? thanks in advance. this is going to be my first step into the supplement world (not counting creatine or the basics)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had my samples for quite some time now. Just waiting to get back into the gym, so that I can use them up. I ended up getting a few samples of Drive and a few samples of RPM. I'm anxious to try them. But, if there's no limit, then I'd love to get my hands on some more.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only one sample per person, sorry guys! If anyone is still wanting to try out Drive & RPM shoot dirk an email or a pm!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thank you very much for this opportunity!!! i emailed you but i didnt give my address of mailing. i will pm it to you dirk

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
thank you very much for this opportunity!!! i emailed you but i didnt give my address of mailing. i will pm it to you dirk
Texas,

Any chance You'd be willing to use the RPM/Drive stack on your next chest day to break that PR?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just emailed Dirk, I can't wait to try these! I'm currently on my second week of NeoVar and IGF-2 and loving it!