DRIVE by AN- FREE SAMPLES!!!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Sample no equal bottle.

Sorry D! It's been one helluva weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    darn, I was gonna request a sample, but if its not a whole bottle, forget it

2. Bump so we can make more fun of Joe
    •   

3. Bumping it for you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Bumping it for you.

I must sammich in Yeahright

5. E-mail sent. Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane;
    These are FLYING out the door..... get em' while you can!
    Or shut the door!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Bump for night owls

8. I got mine on sat...thanks alot guys....

9. E mail Sent!!!!

10. Sample users.... any feedback so far?

11. Got mine today! Thanks. I won't be trying it for awhile though. I have one log to do and a possibly another. Can't wait to try it. Pretty blue pills......

12. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Got mine today! Thanks. I won't be trying it for awhile though. I have one log to do and a possibly another. Can't wait to try it. Pretty blue pills......
    Bunch more going out today
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

13. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Bunch more going out today
    I got the samples dirk. Ill be passing a few around the gym as well as the RPM you gave. My log is good to go as well. I got the drive and the x-factor.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Sample users.... any feedback so far?
    Stay tuned

:squat: Legs tonight. Well be looking to stack it with my WF...

15. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Stay tuned

:squat: Legs tonight. Well be looking to stack it with my WF...
    I mean. I got my samples, but the caps were all broked. Can I get sum more

16. How'd it go XJ?

17. Email Sent

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    How'd it go XJ?
    Pretty solid for a first time dose. More details to follow.

19. wait till later on!!!

20. Got my samples in yesterday. I'm going to try them tomorrow on my chest day. I'm planning to have an intense workout so I'll see how they work. Boy am I excited. Thanks alot Dirk.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Pretty solid for a first time dose. More details to follow.
    I took 3 caps with my usual White Flood dosage. I felt my libido jump within an hour and lasted until this morning, and I can still feel a 'pump' feeling down south....

As far as the workout, I had a very solid workout. It was legs and I was doing sets of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Each reps of squats went up 10lbs compared to last week.

Is this all contributed to Drive? I did feel I could improve from last weeks workout, but not sure by how much and 10 pounds with a2g squats is a lot. The real test will be next week when I attempt the same workout without Drive.

With one serving it is hard to say how it has impacted my workouts, especially since I am only taking Drive Pre-WO. I will take another dose tonight which will test my endurance, whereas last nights workout was about strength.

22. Bump! And email sent.

23. Email sent.

24. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I took 3 caps with my usual White Flood dosage. I felt my libido jump within an hour and lasted until this morning, and I can still feel a 'pump' feeling down south....

As far as the workout, I had a very solid workout. It was legs and I was doing sets of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Each reps of squats went up 10lbs compared to last week.

Is this all contributed to Drive? I did feel I could improve from last weeks workout, but not sure by how much and 10 pounds with a2g squats is a lot. The real test will be next week when I attempt the same workout without Drive.

With one serving it is hard to say how it has impacted my workouts, especially since I am only taking Drive Pre-WO. I will take another dose tonight which will test my endurance, whereas last nights workout was about strength.
    Quality Review. I hope to hear some info following next week's workout!

25. you guys at AN rock the house...just got my sample in the mail. Within the next few days ill be using it and letting you know how it goes.

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    you guys at AN rock the house...just got my sample in the mail. Within the next few days ill be using it and letting you know how it goes.
    Looking forward to your thoughts on it, BigAsian.

Where you from bro?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts on it, BigAsian.

Where you from bro?
    Asia

Back, Bi's, and rear delts tonight, will report back tomorrow.

I actually peaked on a few lifts so this would be a good workout to indicate how effective Drive is for me.

28. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Asia

Back, Bi's, and rear delts tonight, will report back tomorrow.

I actually peaked on a few lifts so this would be a good workout to indicate how effective Drive is for me.

29. sigh. lanbane can you talk jjohn from molecular into letting me run drive for the second half of the xfactor log since I only got 1 bottle of superdrol ng ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate by Lecheek
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 03:36 PM
  2. No-explode free sample test
    By Beebs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 12:41 PM
  3. DRIVE by AN- FREE SAMPLES!!!
    By rms80 in forum Supplements