TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Heck, I'll give this a try. Along with the wifey
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Heck, I'll give this a try. Along with the wifey
    I see. You that kind of guy who makes wifey drunk, before doing unspeakable things to her....
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I see. You that kind of guy who makes wifey drunk, before doing unspeakable things to her....
    Shhs old man go back to your thread. Hahha

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    perv
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    perv
    •   

6. Man oh man this could a game changer.

7. rtmilburn,
    We are sending single serve samples in the giveaway so try it out once and let us know your thoughts. We are doing totally free testing because we are that confident in the product.

8. hairygrandpa,
    Private message your email and we will make sure you get to "VOLUNTEER" hahah. Looking forward to your review.

9. kbayne,
    Send us your emails ( we need a separate address for each giveaway for shipment processing). We will make sure you and the Wife get to test out Neutralize. We will await your reviews

10. Just got my samples.. gunna try it

11. Yes Buddy!!!! Let us know the results!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    hairygrandpa,
    Private message your email and we will make sure you get to "VOLUNTEER" hahah. Looking forward to your review.
    Shipping address sent. Will make detailed binge drinking log -and after effects.
    Thank you guys!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Shipping address sent. Will make detailed binge drinking log -and after effects.
    Thank you guys!
    Oh come on.. live stream log is where it's at

14. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    rtmilburn,
    We are sending single serve samples in the giveaway so try it out once and let us know your thoughts. We are doing totally free testing because we are that confident in the product.
    All right PM coming your way

15. Hairygrandpa,

Neutralize is not for Binge drinking. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication, or prevent acute alcohol poisoning because of excessive alcohol consumption. Please don't attempt to challenge yourself because of Neutralize.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    Hairygrandpa,

Neutralize is not for Binge drinking. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication, or prevent acute alcohol poisoning because of excessive alcohol consumption. Please don't attempt to challenge yourself because of Neutralize.
    Challenge accepted!

I will not challenge myself, I just do what I normally do....binge drinking.

I'm kidding. I hardly drink ever

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    So, if this does not negate intoxication, then will it be beneficial for consuming alcohol based sugar products while in a ketogenic diet? Diabetic Diet? It's the sugar alcohols I'm referring to, to put it out there.

-M
    Perhaps try with Whiskey/vodka as these are my go to when on Keto
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Perhaps try with Whiskey/vodka as these are my go to when on Keto
    Well alcohol is converted to sugar, as one it's metabolites, so if you drink your are NOT in keto.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Well alcohol is converted to sugar, as one it's metabolites, so if you drink your are NOT in keto.
    I don't think that's the case. I believe alcohol drops blood sugar. Unless the Alcohol is from Beer or wine that has carbohydrates or you are mixing it with carbohydrates.

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I don't think that's the case. I believe alcohol drops blood sugar. Unless the Alcohol is from Beer or wine that has carbohydrates or you are mixing it with carbohydrates.
    Really? I know insulin levels increase significantly when drinking. This could explain the drop in blood sugar. Also sugar is definitely a byproduct of alcohol metabolism.

Other than this I'm not too familiar with it this subject. I would love to here your take on it!

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Really? I know insulin levels increase significantly when drinking. This could explain the drop in blood sugar. Also sugar is definitely a byproduct of alcohol metabolism.

Other than this I'm not too familiar with it this subject. I would love to here your take on it!
    How do you know it increases insulin(can you lead me to the data)? Alcohol can interfere with insulin. Alcohol itself has caloric value at 7kcals a gram and even if it was a metabolite it wouldn't be significant enough to cause an increase in blood sugar to drop someone out of ketosis.

22. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    How do you know it increases insulin(can you lead me to the data)? Alcohol can interfere with insulin. Alcohol itself has caloric value at 7kcals a gram and even if it was a metabolite it wouldn't be significant enough to cause an increase in blood sugar to drop someone out of ketosis.
    Had this wrong it does not metabolize into to sugar (well a VERY small amount might). Also insulin does not increase. However, it does seem to make insulin more effective. http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/6/1369

Now this is with acute usage of alcohol. Long term use seem to make you insulin resistance.

23. Emails are sent out to everyone who participated on the Forum. Looking forward to hearing all reviews. Thanks for the support.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    Emails are sent out to everyone who participated on the Forum. Looking forward to hearing all reviews. Thanks for the support.
    Completed my checkout last night. Thanks!

25. Bossman,
    Shipping already has your order out! Follow the directions and please provide your thoughts. Exciting stuff coming soon!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
  2. Try it before you buy
    By LGSciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM
  4. What would you like to try for free?
    By iForce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78