You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

That’s right Choas and Pain wants to hook someone up with there choice of pre workout they want to try. With so many solid choices to choose from I’m excitied to hear what everyone wants to try and why?
    Want the pump and endurance without the pump ? Want a higher stims and focus? Want a cover all the bases pwo? Well we got them all and we want you to win a tub.

Rules rules rules

Must be 18 and older and in good health
    US residents only

Let the cannibal be unleashed !!!!!!!

https://www.chaosandpain.com/best-pr...t-supplements/
    @pyrobatt
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. Can we have some uk giveaways please 😆😆😆
    •   

3. Hey! I want to get into it! I'm on Mesomorph and want to go more insane! I've been on Radiate too! I used to take 2 scoops per workout! Thats 400 mg caffeine at least!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    Can we have some uk giveaways please 😆😆😆
    Is that even a real place?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Is that even a real place?
    😂😂 Sure is and the sun always shines 😆
    •   

6. Less stims more muffins

7. Looks like a great give away for sure

8. In to see the winner's choice and thoughts. In terms of knock-your-socks-off stims with good pump, is that... Cannibal Riot? I've never used a C&P PWO and am here to learn a little (Predator is dope, though). Haha.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

9. Signed up, would love to try cannibal riot I'm an avid dmaa lover and would love to compare the two.

10. The Titan looks fantastic and Iíve been eyeballing that one for a long time....sorry to say that Iíve not yet had a chance to try a C&P pwo.

Been signed up

11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    In to see the winner's choice and thoughts. In terms of knock-your-socks-off stims with good pump, is that... Cannibal Riot? I've never used a C&P PWO and am here to learn a little (Predator is dope, though). Haha.
    Cannibal ferox always hits me the hardest and it delivers amazing pumps
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Cannibal ferox always hits me the hardest and it delivers amazing pumps
    Ah, okay. I've heard good things about Ferox. I won on another promotion recently so I'm sitting this out but I'll be following along. I know I will try a C&P PWO at some point. I'm just not sure which one yet.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

13. Not in this but Iíve tried most of cnp pwo and tbh I liked everyone of them except titan did nothing for me, tasted awesome though. Ferox may be my new favorite pre, the mix of nootropics into the mix really sets it apart and I love riot on my leg days. But tbph permaswole is my jam. U can stack it with anything and it just adds to the experience or it works fine as a non stim for those stim breaks. Hope that helps ppl make their decision.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Not in this but I’ve tried most of cnp pwo and tbh I liked everyone of them except titan did nothing for me, tasted awesome though. Ferox may be my new favorite pre, the mix of nootropics into the mix really sets it apart and I love riot on my leg days. But tbph permaswole is my jam. U can stack it with anything and it just adds to the experience or it works fine as a non stim for those stim breaks. Hope that helps ppl make their decision.
    Thank you for that man. Much appreciated.

15. I just ordered some Permaswole on their Bogo sale with 25% off. Too good to pass up. Though I screwed up and forgot to add another one to the cart. Great customer service and they got me covered.

16. Already signed up. Currently taking Ferox and have permaswole waiting for my next stim break. I would love to try cannibal riot.

17. So many nice choices....I was looking for one with stims in it but Not face melting/crazy.

18. I'm hitting the ferox right now and loving it

19. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Not in this but I’ve tried most of cnp pwo and tbh I liked everyone of them except titan did nothing for me, tasted awesome though. Ferox may be my new favorite pre, the mix of nootropics into the mix really sets it apart and I love riot on my leg days. But tbph permaswole is my jam. U can stack it with anything and it just adds to the experience or it works fine as a non stim for those stim breaks. Hope that helps ppl make their decision.
    Thank you for the very honest feedback
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

20. Looking for a new pump product and would love to try some Permaswole. Signed up and U.S. Resident
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Looking for a new pump product and would love to try some Permaswole. Signed up and U.S. Resident
    When I get mine this week I can send you a few samples if you would like

22. Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.
    You will not be disappointed
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    You will not be disappointed
    Very True.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.
    What flavor did you get.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos and Pain PWO BOGO Sale!+20% off
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 07:38 AM
  2. What do and don't you fear?
    By ChocolateClen in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 10:16 AM
  3. Chaos and Pain brings you MORE!