You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    What flavor did you get.
    Strawbloody Kiwi and Mango Mutilation. I should have asked @BloodManor for flavour feedback. Shyte!

2. You choose what Choas and Pain pwo you want to run!!!!!

I got Meso, and DMAA doesn't hit as hard any more. Took a stim break and I'm looking for a mad focus and energy stim bomb! So Cannibal Ferox fits the bill
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Never tried CnP products. But, just purchased Ferox and Ferox Amped.
    And got some free CnP Titan samples and maybe some CnP strawbloody cheesecake protein too?! Must be christmas for you

4. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Strawbloody Kiwi and Mango Mutilation. I should have asked @BloodManor for flavour feedback. Shyte!

Mango was the xtend go. Pretty sure ferox and ferox amped were strawbloody kiwi and lawless lemon

5. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    And got some free CnP Titan samples and maybe some CnP strawbloody cheesecake protein too?! Must be christmas for you
    And you're my Santa. Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I hate strawberry kiwi and it’s my go to lol I really enjoy it a lot and it mixes great with other flavors for when I stack it.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

7. Get those apps in don’t know how soon a winner will be chosen
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. I would like to run the PERMASWOLE. I am now stim free-these days. Used a lot of stim PWO. I have used all the PWO that Chaos and Pain have made except for AGGRO and the PERMASWOLE. I know your stuff kicks ass. I have always been a fan.

9. Yo! I've become a C&P fan rather recently due to Predator but have yet to have the chance to try a pre from you guys (so many supps, so little monies). Would love the chance to try Titan since it seems to be in the milder range of stims. I have heard amazing reviews about Permaswole (and the rest of your pres for that matter) though.

Thanks for the opp!

10. I am changing my wish to Canibal Ferox.....even tho I said no face melting lol.
    Looks solid and I have no pwo at the moment. Would love to give it a review as well

11. I'd love to try the Cannibal Riot- 2 Aminoisoheptane! I'm already signed up for your news letter and rock your bomb coffee at work!

The reason I want to try the cannibal 2 is that it has a little lower caffeine than the some of the other ones. Not only that, but I like the addition of the Hydromax in this particular product. With a name like 5 finger death punch and dragons blood, it's gotta be good! I definitely need to try some unicorns blood and go full cannibal beast mode!

12. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I'd love to try the Cannibal Riot- 2 Aminoisoheptane! I'm already signed up for your news letter and rock your bomb coffee at work!

The reason I want to try the cannibal 2 is that it has a little lower caffeine than the some of the other ones. Not only that, but I like the addition of the Hydromax in this particular product. With a name like 5 finger death punch and dragons blood, it's gotta be good! I definitely need to try some dragons blood and go full cannibal beast mode!
    Go with unicorn blood u will not be disappointed

13. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Go with unicorn blood u will not be disappointed
    On the website I only saw dragons blood and 5 finger death punch. I figured the latter was a fruit punch flavored one. What would you describe the dragon and unicorns blood as?

14. To my knowledge there isnít a dragons blood riot. Maybe a new flavor. Uni is a softer tasting sweet flavor. I donít want to say cotton candy bc it really isnít but itís the one flavor Iíve had where describing it is real tough for me. Itís great though Iíve reordered a cpl Times. It was the first riot I had and Iím the type of person who when I fall in love with a taste I stick with it. Never had the 5 finger death punch but the band used to be real good back in the day so Iím sure itís good. Lol. Howís that for logic. But seriously Iíve yet to have a cnp flavor thatís bad. My fav r carny candy ferox unicorn blood riot and razzbloody lemonade permaswole

15. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    To my knowledge there isn’t a dragons blood riot. Maybe a new flavor. Uni is a softer tasting sweet flavor. I don’t want to say cotton candy bc it really isn’t but it’s the one flavor I’ve had where describing it is real tough for me. It’s great though I’ve reordered a cpl Times. It was the first riot I had and I’m the type of person who when I fall in love with a taste I stick with it. Never had the 5 finger death punch but the band used to be real good back in the day so I’m sure it’s good. Lol. How’s that for logic. But seriously I’ve yet to have a cnp flavor that’s bad. My fav r carny candy ferox unicorn blood riot and razzbloody lemonade permaswole
    Ahh, you're totally right! I read it wrong haha! Unicorn blood it is! I swear I saw dragons blood on something else. Oh well.

16. Can't go wrong with either unicorn blood or 5 finger death punch. Names alone are win lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

17. C&P http 503 Error on your PWO webpage.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    C&P http 503 Error on your PWO webpage.
    crazy thanks

https://www.chaosandpain.com
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

19. Iím totally to try out TITAN!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

20. Would love to try out Cannibal Riot!

21. I'd be down for some Cannibal Riot. Already signed up for the newsletter and my Riot gear is waiting over in the corner and there's a smart car next door just begging to be flipped over.

22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'd be down for some Cannibal Riot. Already signed up for the newsletter and my Riot gear is waiting over in the corner and there's a smart car next door just begging to be flipped over.
    lol at flipping over smart cars
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. The Aggro looks kinda neat to...
    Nobody ever mentions that one.

24. Winner will be chosen shortly
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Looking for a new pump product and would love to try some Permaswole. Signed up and U.S. Resident

Boom first winner
    Send me your info, and flavor of permaswole
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos and Pain PWO BOGO Sale!+20% off
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 07:38 AM
  2. What do and don't you fear?
    By ChocolateClen in forum General Chat