Houston, We Have A Solution!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Work With RXS This Labor Day Weekend!

Most of you are aware of the devastating hurricane that hit the Houston, Texas area. I share a personal connection to this disaster. My father lives in an area that Harvey impacted dramatically. His town is essentially an island. Families are being rescued by boat and helicopter. Water facilities have been shut off. Lives have been significantly impacted.

IMG_2719.jpg

Here at RXS, TheMyth and I want to do our part to help all of those who have been impacted by this storm. Instead of doing the typical Labor Day sale like everyone else, we feel it is necessary to raise the bar and give back to those who are in need. We will donate the profits of this sale to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund. It's simple and goes like this.

Use coupon code: "HarveyHelp" at rxssupplements.com/radiate to get Radiate for only $34.99** (That's over 40% OFF!!!) + Shipping.

With this code, every jar purchased, RXS will donate $15 to the Hurricane Relief Fund.
2 jars = $30 donated
3 jars = $45 donated
4 jars = $60 donated
etc...

IMG_2720.jpg

You see where we are going with this! We have the opportunity to raise some LEGIT funds to help those who need it most. So don't miss out! This offer ends Monday 9/4/17 at 11:59pm CST.

Lets all GET LIT and Help Houston!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High class right there.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this on Facebook a little while ago. This is awesome. I really like the fact that RXS is stepping up and contributing as much as they can.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Between giving away 50 JUGS of Radiate and now donating the profits to Hurricane relief, really speaks to RXSSupplements as a company and their commitment to people. Hats off to you guys!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amazing, wish i didn't just buy a car because i'm broke.....tried to do my part and donated like 20 pairs of shoes to a relief fund, maybe i should spend less money on shoes and i would have more money for supplements

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome that RXS is doing this!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff, guys!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome guys.. I will do what I can. Couple tubs order coming your way.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Just scraped up enough funds to place an order.

You guys are awesome.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that have reached out to Monte and I personally, you know we didn't start this company to get rich quick and live like kings. We want to change the Industry for the better and do some good while we are on this planet. Some have questioned why we would not want to be filthy rich like many others and to those we've told that we are happy where we are in life and all we want is to have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food on our plates. If we can do this without anyone else telling us what to do and when to do it then we will both me more than happy. While everyone else is using this weekend to profit, Monte and I didn't feel right profiting while others are suffering. Yes we are a business and this is typically a huge weekend for business to profit from, but we both talked about this in depth and it just didn't sit right with us. We decided to take all our profits from whatever sales we get this weekend to do something good, to do whatever small part we could to help out. So in hind-site, 1 weekend of lost profits is the least we could do for what will be years of rebuilding for many families. We have future plans to do more good on this planet if we make it to where we want to be, just gotta get there first!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Our donation promotion has been extended through Friday. If you did not get a chance to hop on our deal and also contribute to the Hurricane Relief efforts, here is your chance!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Today is the last day for our Donation Promo. Don’t miss out!

Best price on the market right now and the profits help Hurricane Harvey Victims!

Thank you all for your support!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the last day for our Donation Promo. Don’t miss out!

Best price on the market right now and the profits help Hurricane Harvey Victims!

Thank you all for your support!
No! thank you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This means a lot to us man! Houston really appreciates your efforts. Thank you :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't remember saying it, but if I did (Old Guy Syndrome) Good on you! for doing this.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to buy a tub when I got paid Friday then we got hit with our own hurricane. Had to get my family out of the state which cost a good bit of money. Sorry i missed out guys... Love what y'all are doing though. Truely care more about people than anything which is refreshing.